Breaking: Hillary aide broke no laws. Conservatives have some explaining to do

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fbushdui1_0.gif

DUI Convictions Can Happen To Our Nation's Leaders
Some men have received MORE than their allotted share of DUIs, such as former Vice President Richard (Dick) Cheney. Here are copies of former President George H. W. Bush’s 1976 DUI in Maine, followed by Dick Cheney’s DUI records of two back-to-back DUIs in Wyoming.

John Newcombe George W. Bush's Drunken Driving Incident - Business Insider
"The cop was writing him a ticket, and then Peter Roussel got out of the car and went over to the cop and was telling him he was George Bush's son, and the cop, his name was Calvin, goes, 'Oh my God, I've just booked the son of the director of the CIA, I'm in real trouble.'

Bush hit by drink-driving revelation
The fate of next week's US presidential election hinges on how American voters react to last minute revelations that Republican candidate George W Bush has a drunk driving conviction which he concealed for 24 years.
It is Mr Bush's third known arrest. He was charged with disorderly conduct in 1966 after stealing a Christmas tree while drunk when he was a Yale student.

Republicans are always shocked and surprised when they find out what scumbags their leaders are. Too bad they don't bother to find out BEFORE elections.

The Bbbbuuut Boooooosh!!!!!!! wore out about six years ago
Doesn't make it any less true.
Bill-Clinton-Liar-Daily-News.jpeg

clinton-impeached.jpg
If Clinton had been guilty of a crime, he would have been charged. Republicans spent over 40 million looking for something. The impeachment was a political stunt. Nothing more.
Any man who had gotten a blow job wouldn't admit it to his wife. Newt said he was getting them at the same time. Maybe that's why the Senate did nothing.

Gawd you are ignorant
About what?

Some men have received MORE than their allotted share of DUIs, such as former Vice President Richard (Dick) Cheney. Here are copies of former President George H. W. Bush’s 1976 DUI in Maine, followed by Dick Cheney’s DUI records of two back-to-back DUIs in Wyoming.

"The cop was writing him a ticket, and then Peter Roussel got out of the car and went over to the cop and was telling him he was George Bush's son, and the cop, his name was Calvin, goes, 'Oh my God, I've just booked the son of the director of the CIA, I'm in real trouble.'

The fate of next week's US presidential election hinges on how American voters react to last minute revelations that Republican candidate George W Bush has a drunk driving conviction which he concealed for 24 years.
It is Mr Bush's third known arrest. He was charged with disorderly conduct in 1966 after stealing a Christmas tree while drunk when he was a Yale student.

Republicans are always shocked and surprised when they find out what scumbags their leaders are. Too bad they don't bother to find out BEFORE elections.

That is not a criminal violation fool

And BOTH parties have elected plenty of scumbags you partisan piece of shit.
Hmmm, drunk driving is not a criminal violation? Really?

Is a DUI/DWI charge a crimonal offense or a traffic offense?

Driving under the influence or DUI is a criminal offense of driving a motor vehicle with an alcohol level which exceeds the legal limit. This offense is also applicable when the offender operates a machine while intoxicated.

You sit in front of Google.
Don't be such a dipshit.
I'll accept this apology in lieu of the other one.

Here you go Rdean.

A llist of federal level elected officials who have been convicted of a crime.

List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm, that's odd, it seems that some Democrats are also listed.

You're a partisan dipshit who the world would be better off without. Seriously.
There's conservatives in the Democratic Party. There are no liberals in the Republican Party.

Driving under the influence or DUI is a criminal offense of driving a motor vehicle with an alcohol level which exceeds the legal limit. This offense is also applicable when the offender operates a machine while intoxicated.

Don't be such a dipshit.

Here you go Rdean.

List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's conservatives in the Democratic Party. There are no liberals in the Republican Party.

Of course there are, even crows about it....The JakeAss!

Vigi, the Tea Party and Trump makes us all look silly!

But . . . he is fun! And you are a progressive statist stooge.

Don't be such a dipshit.

Here you go Rdean.

Oh i see, so your claim is that the criminal element in the Democratic Party are conservatives.

Your stupidity is beneath contempt.

clinton-impeached.jpg
If Clinton had been guilty of a crime, he would have been charged. Republicans spent over 40 million looking for something. The impeachment was a political stunt. Nothing more.
Any man who had gotten a blow job wouldn't admit it to his wife. Newt said he was getting them at the same time. Maybe that's why the Senate did nothing.

He lied under oath.
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused
On Tuesday morning, Mr. Craig, the president's counsel, said he would present a powerful case based on the facts already in the record and on the law, a powerful case against the impeachment of our president. What I heard, unfortunately, was more legal hair-splitting. Even some of the president's witnesses said President Clinton had lied. Only Presidential Attorney Mr. Ruff mounted a vigorous defense of the facts and the record, but I found his conclusions flawed.

I have carefully weighed the evidence, Mr. Chairman. I can only conclude that the president repeatedly lied under oath. His lies under oath I believe were intentional and premeditated. First, in December of 1997, the president lied under oath in his written answers to a federal court. Second, in January, the president lied under oath repeatedly in the Jones deposition. Third, he willfully and knowingly influenced witnesses and obstructed justice in Ms. Jones' pending lawsuit. He lied to the American people, he lied to Congress, his staff, his cabinet, his party leaders, all to protect and frustrate -- protect himself and frustrate justice.
Conclude all you want. But after spending over 40 million of tax payer's money going after the Clintons for 8 years, if Republicans had found something, they would have used it. Democrats go after Republicans because the crime is so great, they simply have to do their jobs. Republicans smear Democrats again and again with made up shit. Too bad Democrats weren't so vigorous defending the law. There would be fewer Republicans in politics. They simply can't handle the scrutiny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't be such a dipshit.

Here you go Rdean.

Oh i see, so your claim is that the criminal element in the Democratic Party are conservatives.

Your stupidity is beneath contempt.
I hadn't actually made the claim, but now that you mention it.................

clinton-impeached.jpg
Sexual harassment in the workplace, infidelity, conduct unbecoming a president, lied under oath.... all moot with a DemocRAT AG!
And yet, charged with nothing. The hilarious part is the lie. Who is actually going to admit to their wife they got a blowjob. Just think, if Republicans were that vigorous going after the truth, we never would have gotten involved in Iraq. But to them, bj's are more important than young American soldiers being put in harms way for no serious reason. How do we know? Recent history.

clinton-impeached.jpg
Sexual harassment in the workplace, infidelity, conduct unbecoming a president, lied under oath.... all moot with a DemocRAT AG!
And yet, charged with nothing. The hilarious part is the lie. Who is actually going to admit to their wife they got a blowjob. Just think, if Republicans were that vigorous going after the truth, we never would have gotten involved in Iraq. But to them, bj's are more important than young American soldiers being put in harms way for no serious reason. How do we know? Recent history.

Iraq broke the Gulf War I treaty and had 17 RESOLUTIONS against it by the U.N. and was shooting at our planes in the NO FLY zone..... should we have acted like Obuma, who is responsible for ISIS being formed?... Two years AFTER Bush was out of office!

Embarrassing news for conservatives who accused Huma Abedin of breaking the law. It is being reported that the DOJ decided not to charge her with anything.

Liberals, please do not conservatives morons or idiots. Everyone makes mistakes and I don't believe they purposely pretended Abedin’s broke the law. Stupidity may have been the culprit.

Maybe they WANTED it to be the case that Huma Abedin broke the law, so they just typed it up as a fact. I forgive you dumbasses. You are not evil.

State Dept. opened 'criminal investigation' of Huma Abedin

Not being charged =/= didn't break any laws.

I mean I would hope you already knew that, but I doubt it.
Not being charged is even more indicative of innocence than a not-guilty verdict. It means there wasn't even grounds for a trial to begin at all. You knew that, retard. But you played dumb.

It has more to do with Bill Clinton being a former POTUS than anything else. That absolves a lot of criminality. A whooooole lot.

The DOJ is and has been a puppet of Obama and the Liberal elite for years. Eric Holder ran the DOJ it into the ground and Lynch continues digging the hole deeper. I would have been shocked if the DOJ and Obama's latest stooge would have concluded anything else.

They found emails saying she would work through her maternity leave, and support that she did just that.... it was hard to bring charges when it was only about how the paperwork was filed and not any kind of intentional embezzlement, as you all claimed.

The DOJ is and has been a puppet of Obama and the Liberal elite for years. Eric Holder ran the DOJ it into the ground and Lynch continues digging the hole deeper. I would have been shocked if the DOJ and Obama's latest stooge would have concluded anything else.
Are you predicting that the judge will rule in favor of Judicial Watch?

Are you predicting that the judge will rule in favor of Judicial Watch?
Which judge? You mean the one that just denied the latest attempt by the DOJ to further delay the email investigation?

The Right should know better than throwing stones, while they have David Vitter who paid whores to change his dirty diapers or the dude with the wide stance in the men's room.

clinton-impeached.jpg

He lied under oath.
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused
On Tuesday morning, Mr. Craig, the president's counsel, said he would present a powerful case based on the facts already in the record and on the law, a powerful case against the impeachment of our president. What I heard, unfortunately, was more legal hair-splitting. Even some of the president's witnesses said President Clinton had lied. Only Presidential Attorney Mr. Ruff mounted a vigorous defense of the facts and the record, but I found his conclusions flawed.

I have carefully weighed the evidence, Mr. Chairman. I can only conclude that the president repeatedly lied under oath. His lies under oath I believe were intentional and premeditated. First, in December of 1997, the president lied under oath in his written answers to a federal court. Second, in January, the president lied under oath repeatedly in the Jones deposition. Third, he willfully and knowingly influenced witnesses and obstructed justice in Ms. Jones' pending lawsuit. He lied to the American people, he lied to Congress, his staff, his cabinet, his party leaders, all to protect and frustrate -- protect himself and frustrate justice.
Conclude all you want. But after spending over 40 million of tax payer's money going after the Clintons for 8 years, if Republicans had found something, they would have used it. Democrats go after Republicans because the crime is so great, they simply have to do their jobs. Republicans smear Democrats again and again with made up shit. Too bad Democrats weren't so vigorous defending the law. There would be fewer Republicans in politics. They simply can't handle the scrutiny.

Bill Clinton is nothing but a sex predator and both of them are liars.
He has more women of accusing him than Bill Cosby.
Ever since his college years, during his Governorship in Arkansas and in the White House more than 35 women have come forward.
It has nothing to do with the Republicans. It has to do with the women who have accused him.

Last edited:
I-Did-Not-Have-Sexual-Relations-Bill-Clinton.gif

He lied under oath, cut a deal to lose his law license. He did have to pay ONE of his rape cases $800K out of court settlement!
Lied under oath? To who? And about a blow job? Bush lied when he said he had no criminal history. How come no one cared. Bill's BJ put no one in danger, unlike Bush.

I-Did-Not-Have-Sexual-Relations-Bill-Clinton.gif

He lied under oath, cut a deal to lose his law license. He did have to pay ONE of his rape cases $800K out of court settlement!
Lied under oath? To who? And about a blow job? Bush lied when he said he had no criminal history. How come no one cared. Bill's BJ put no one in danger, unlike Bush.

You're an idiot. Clinton perjured himself to Congress. The topic is irrelevant. I don't know why he didn't just say "yeah she sucked my dick" , if he had , who would have cared.

Who did Bush lie to about a DUI (which by the way is HARDLY a criminal record as you keep suggesting)

Seriously RDean if you died in your sleep tonight, the world would be a better place tomorrow

Forum List

Back