Breaking: Hillary aide broke no laws. Conservatives have some explaining to do

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Embarrassing news for conservatives who accused Huma Abedin of breaking the law. It is being reported that the DOJ decided not to charge her with anything.

Liberals, please do not conservatives morons or idiots. Everyone makes mistakes and I don't believe they purposely pretended Abedin’s broke the law. Stupidity may have been the culprit.

Maybe they WANTED it to be the case that Huma Abedin broke the law, so they just typed it up as a fact. I forgive you dumbasses. You are not evil.

State Dept. opened 'criminal investigation' of Huma Abedin

HAHAHA!!!!! A hiLIARy's stooges spin the talking points.

It's time for the Dems to find a couple more bright shiny 70 year olds to run in the primary. hiLIARy is going down for the count.

boedicca said:
HAHAHA!!!!! A hiLIARy's stooges spin the talking points.

It's time for the Dems to find a couple more bright shiny 70 year olds to run in the primary. hiLIARy is going down for the count.
Huma was going down too, LOL.

Embarrassing news for conservatives who accused Huma Abedin of breaking the law. It is being reported that the DOJ decided not to charge her with anything.

Liberals, please do not conservatives morons or idiots. Everyone makes mistakes and I don't believe they purposely pretended Abedin’s broke the law. Stupidity may have been the culprit.

Maybe they WANTED it to be the case that Huma Abedin broke the law, so they just typed it up as a fact. I forgive you dumbasses. You are not evil.

Not being charged =/= didn't break any laws.

I mean I would hope you already knew that, but I doubt it.

Lol you linked to an article saying State started an investigation against Mrs Weiner

Lol you linked to an article saying State started an investigation against Mrs Weiner
I didn't say an investigation wasn't started. Would you tell us the outcome of the investigaton?

What a shame, the fucking racist piece of shit that runs the DoJ, Lorretta Lynch, PASSED on prosecution....BUT, I just LOVE BUTS!!!!!! They fuck up liberals so badly!

Watchdog opened ‘criminal’ Abedin probe, but DOJ passed!

Politcol ^ | 09/10/15 | Rachael Bade
The State Department inspector general opened a “criminal investigation” of Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin in 2013 over allegations of “theft” — referring to overpayments she received and overtime she allegedly wrongfully billed. But the Justice Department declined to take up the issue, POLITICO has learned. State’s watchdog in October 2013 escalated a preliminary inquiry regarding Abedin’s work compensation to a “criminal” probe, according to a copy of the notice the watchdog gave the FBI, which was obtained by POLITICO.

And then....LOLOLOL!!!!

State Department only turns over fraction of requested documents about

Fox News ^ | September 10, 2015
WASHINGTON – The State Department has delivered only seven of nearly 70 pages of documents that a federal judge identified as potentially responsive to an Associated Press request for documents relating to Hillary Rodham Clinton's hiring of longtime aide Huma Abedin as a special government contract staffer. The department's response contained only five email documents, two of them partially censored. Meanwhile, government lawyers asked another federal judge to delay releasing thousands of pages of documents, sought by news media and legal and political organizations, from Clinton's tenure as secretary of state until January 2016. The State Department's request to delay...

Besides.....

If Hillary Clinton had a lesbian affair with Huma Abedin then everything in Weinergate fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach is Right ^
Written four years ago, this prescient piece by Coach Collins has led the discussion on a relationship which may have cost American lives and provided state secrets to the Muslim Brotherhood. It is re-posted here just as it appeared on June 6th of 2011. By Kevin “Coach” Collins People are motivated to follow their darker instincts by lust for money power or sex. In mid 2007 rumors started to circulate about Huma Abedin a stunningly beautiful staffer working for Hillary Clinton. The wagging tongues of Washington asked logical questions about Huma. “If Hillary is bisexual (as had long been thought...

The Odd Couple

Hillary: "This time, it better have #$&@!$% sprinkles on it! And what did I tell you about trying to hold my hand when we're not overseas? Get your $#!+ straight, lady."

Huma: "Yes, dear..."
Hillary-Huma-15.jpg

Not being charged is even more indicative of innocence than a not-guilty verdict. It means there wasn't even grounds for a trial to begin at all. You knew that, retard. But you played dumb.

Not being charged is even more indicative of innocence than a not-guilty verdict. It means there wasn't even grounds for a trial to begin at all. You knew that, retard. But you played dumb.

No, incorrect. I was in law enforcement for 24 years and I can tell you , there are a MYRIAD of reasons, many of them not having ANYTHING to do with guilt or innocence, why a person may not be charged with a crime.

That's just a fact.

Republicans are just angry that they elected the first convicted criminal as president the only time in the history of the United States. Then another one barely escaped when he resigned. But what can you expect from that odious party? Seriously?

Republicans are just angry that they elected the first convicted criminal as president the only time in the history of the United States. Then another one barely escaped when he resigned. But what can you expect from that odious party? Seriously?

Really? Who was the first convicted criminal elected POTUS RDean?

I didn't say an investigation wasn't started. Would you tell us the outcome of the investigaton?

Lol

You still didn't read the linked article.

Benghazi Benghazi Bengazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Crumbles As Justice Department Says No Laws Were Broken
Reality has bitten Republicans in the backsides again as the Justice Department is saying that Hillary Clinton's emails broke no laws.

So their lawyers are trying to argue to the courts that she "Didn do nuffin"..

In the most complete legal defense of Mrs. Clinton, Justice Department lawyers insisted they not only have no obligation, but no power, to go back and demand the former top diplomat turn over any documents she hasn’t already given — and neither, they said, can the court order that.

The defense came as part of a legal filing telling a judge why the administration shouldn’t be required to order Mrs. Clinton and her top aides to preserve all of their emails.

That's as interesting a concept as the claim the Libs tried to make that "Hillary's innocent because her lawyer said so"...

Really? Who was the first convicted criminal elected POTUS RDean?

Derp Derpenstein Derp Derp derpa Derp derp

:rolleyes: :disagree: :poop:

:rolleyes: :disagree: :poop:

LOL @ "the DoJ decided not to charge her"....has the DoJ charged any dem with anything?

As in FAILED TO PROSECUTE the Fast & Furious murders, and subsequent DemocRAT coverup!

Forum List

Back