Breaking: Hillary aide broke no laws. Conservatives have some explaining to do

You idiots don't think politics has anything to do with the "DoJ not pressing charges"? You don't think Loretta Lynch is doing what Obama tells her?

Funny how Joe Biden surged in polls yet still isn't running. Hmm, I wonder why that could be? He won't run without the nod from Obama.

The DoJ have enough dirt on Hillary to destroy her. The problem is she also has enough dirt to bring down the Hussein. That's the reason we will never see anyone answer for the laws broken in the email scandal (yes, mishandling classified material is breaking the law), and it's also the reason you won't see Biden run.

But . . . there are no charges.

That's all that counts, podjos.

Now her campaign can say "look at all those little penis men bothering Hillary. Particulary no-dick TheHawk."

Ese. Doan matta nuhn. John Kasich will beat her.

What's funny is the fact that the Libs are basing the entire thread on an argument DOJ lawyers are trying to make before a judge to help Hillary hide emails before the FBI investigation is even complete.

No, the TRULY funny part is the same motherfuckers who want cops found guilty before any investigation is even done NOW want this woman found innocent before any investigation is done.

Dumb motherfuckers, liberal or conservative, that is a dumb motherfucker right there.

Now her campaign can say "look at all those little penis men bothering Hillary. Particulary no-dick TheHawk."

Believe me, if this was kerry, Biden, Sanders, etc = the tea party would be attacking them. Why do they have to bring gender into it?

The JakeAss ALWAYS comes through for the subversives, He's the clown prince of conservative satire.....

GETAdsm.gif

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fbushdui1_0.gif

DUI Convictions Can Happen To Our Nation's Leaders
Some men have received MORE than their allotted share of DUIs, such as former Vice President Richard (Dick) Cheney. Here are copies of former President George H. W. Bush’s 1976 DUI in Maine, followed by Dick Cheney’s DUI records of two back-to-back DUIs in Wyoming.

John Newcombe George W. Bush's Drunken Driving Incident - Business Insider
"The cop was writing him a ticket, and then Peter Roussel got out of the car and went over to the cop and was telling him he was George Bush's son, and the cop, his name was Calvin, goes, 'Oh my God, I've just booked the son of the director of the CIA, I'm in real trouble.'

Bush hit by drink-driving revelation
The fate of next week's US presidential election hinges on how American voters react to last minute revelations that Republican candidate George W Bush has a drunk driving conviction which he concealed for 24 years.
It is Mr Bush's third known arrest. He was charged with disorderly conduct in 1966 after stealing a Christmas tree while drunk when he was a Yale student.

Republicans are always shocked and surprised when they find out what scumbags their leaders are. Too bad they don't bother to find out BEFORE elections.

Republicans are just angry that they elected the first convicted criminal as president the only time in the history of the United States. Then another one barely escaped when he resigned. But what can you expect from that odious party? Seriously?

Really? Who was the first convicted criminal elected POTUS RDean?

Derp Derpenstein Derp Derp derpa Derp derp
It's OK. I accept your apology.

Some men have received MORE than their allotted share of DUIs, such as former Vice President Richard (Dick) Cheney. Here are copies of former President George H. W. Bush’s 1976 DUI in Maine, followed by Dick Cheney’s DUI records of two back-to-back DUIs in Wyoming.

"The cop was writing him a ticket, and then Peter Roussel got out of the car and went over to the cop and was telling him he was George Bush's son, and the cop, his name was Calvin, goes, 'Oh my God, I've just booked the son of the director of the CIA, I'm in real trouble.'

The fate of next week's US presidential election hinges on how American voters react to last minute revelations that Republican candidate George W Bush has a drunk driving conviction which he concealed for 24 years.
It is Mr Bush's third known arrest. He was charged with disorderly conduct in 1966 after stealing a Christmas tree while drunk when he was a Yale student.

Republicans are always shocked and surprised when they find out what scumbags their leaders are. Too bad they don't bother to find out BEFORE elections.

The Bbbbuuut Boooooosh!!!!!!! wore out about six years ago

Republicans are just angry that they elected the first convicted criminal as president the only time in the history of the United States. Then another one barely escaped when he resigned. But what can you expect from that odious party? Seriously?

So once again you refuse to follow up with your ridiculous claims when challenged hey Rdean?

Embarrassing news for conservatives who accused Huma Abedin of breaking the law. It is being reported that the DOJ decided not to charge her with anything.

Liberals, please do not conservatives morons or idiots. Everyone makes mistakes and I don't believe they purposely pretended Abedin’s broke the law. Stupidity may have been the culprit.

Maybe they WANTED it to be the case that Huma Abedin broke the law, so they just typed it up as a fact. I forgive you dumbasses. You are not evil.

State Dept. opened 'criminal investigation' of Huma Abedin

Not being charged =/= didn't break any laws.

I mean I would hope you already knew that, but I doubt it.
You mean like when Bush had a private server in the White House?

Doesn't make it any less true.

So once again you refuse to follow up with your ridiculous claims when challenged hey Rdean?
So you didn't look at post #29????

It's OK. I accept your apology too..

Yawn....that and a buck fifty might get you a cup of coffee

Bill-Clinton-Liar-Daily-News.jpeg

clinton-impeached.jpg

Bill-Clinton-Liar-Daily-News.jpeg

Lies damn lies, he never had sexual relations with that woman

Forum List

Back