Breaking: Hillary aide broke no laws. Conservatives have some explaining to do

I-Did-Not-Have-Sexual-Relations-Bill-Clinton.gif

He lied under oath, cut a deal to lose his law license. He did have to pay ONE of his rape cases $800K out of court settlement!
Lied under oath? To who? And about a blow job? Bush lied when he said he had no criminal history. How come no one cared. Bill's BJ put no one in danger, unlike Bush.

You're an idiot. Clinton perjured himself to Congress. The topic is irrelevant. I don't know why he didn't just say "yeah she sucked my dick" , if he had , who would have cared.

Who did Bush lie to about a DUI (which by the way is HARDLY a criminal record as you keep suggesting)

Seriously RDean if you died in your sleep tonight, the world would be a better place tomorrow
See what a disgusting and nasty person you are. And so fucking ignorant, you think a person driving while intoxicated is less dangerous than getting a blowjob. What a fool you are.

intoxicated driver kills family - Google Search

I don't know if you are a dipshit or merely an ignorant twit. Perhaps both?

I-Did-Not-Have-Sexual-Relations-Bill-Clinton.gif

He lied under oath, cut a deal to lose his law license. He did have to pay ONE of his rape cases $800K out of court settlement!
Lied under oath? To who? And about a blow job? Bush lied when he said he had no criminal history. How come no one cared. Bill's BJ put no one in danger, unlike Bush.

NO not in danger, he just destroyed several young women's lives and future career's is all.

Last edited:
Embarrassing news for conservatives who accused Huma Abedin of breaking the law. It is being reported that the DOJ decided not to charge her with anything.

Liberals, please do not conservatives morons or idiots. Everyone makes mistakes and I don't believe they purposely pretended Abedin’s broke the law. Stupidity may have been the culprit.

Maybe they WANTED it to be the case that Huma Abedin broke the law, so they just typed it up as a fact. I forgive you dumbasses. You are not evil.

State Dept. opened 'criminal investigation' of Huma Abedin
Just because justice department headed by another retarded obuthole appointee doesn't charge her doesn't mean she is innocent.

Embarrassing news for conservatives who accused Huma Abedin of breaking the law. It is being reported that the DOJ decided not to charge her with anything.

Liberals, please do not conservatives morons or idiots. Everyone makes mistakes and I don't believe they purposely pretended Abedin’s broke the law. Stupidity may have been the culprit.

Maybe they WANTED it to be the case that Huma Abedin broke the law, so they just typed it up as a fact. I forgive you dumbasses. You are not evil.

Not being charged =/= didn't break any laws.

I mean I would hope you already knew that, but I doubt it.
Not being charged is even more indicative of innocence than a not-guilty verdict. It means there wasn't even grounds for a trial to begin at all. You knew that, retard. But you played dumb.
With obuthole in office it just means her ass just got covered. Typical libtard procedure.

Not being charged is even more indicative of innocence than a not-guilty verdict. It means there wasn't even grounds for a trial to begin at all. You knew that, retard. But you played dumb.
With obuthole in office it just means her ass just got covered. Typical libtard procedure.
If she was guilty, Obama would have to give her a presidential pardon. Remember Scooter Libby? Nothing Bush could do until the man was convicted and in jail.
The reason she's not charged is because she did nothing illegal.

That really bothers you guys, doesn't it. So many Republicans go to jail as criminals, it bothers you as many Democrats don't go. Perhaps Republicans are just dirty people?

If she was guilty, Obama would have to give her a presidential pardon. Remember Scooter Libby? Nothing Bush could do until the man was convicted and in jail.
The reason she's not charged is because she did nothing illegal.

That really bothers you guys, doesn't it. So many Republicans go to jail as criminals, it bothers you as many Democrats don't go. Perhaps Republicans are just dirty people?
No, it's just because dimwits get away with it more.

Sorry, but a court-and only a court-can determine guilt or innocence. Actually some will consider this simply more evidence of DOJ corruption.

This is the same DOJ who refused to charge their boss, Eric Holder, after he was caught perpetrating 4 Felony counts of PERJURY before Congress during his Fast and Furious testimony...leaving a UNANIMOUS Congress with their only option, which was to CENSURE Holder for his CRIMES, making Holder the 1st Attorney General in US history to ever be Censured.

So please forgive me if the fact that Obama's 'Holder mini-me' did not press charges on Huma doesn't impress me...

Oh you mean like Wilson wasn't charged? HAAAAAA FUCKING HAAAAAAA!

A Perez: "Not being charged is even more indicative of innocence than a not-guilty verdict. It means there wasn't even grounds for a trial to begin at all."

As I pointed out, Holder was caught perpetrating 4 Felony counts of Perjury...and Obama / the DOJ refused to press charges...NOT because there wasn't enough evidence....but because Holder was/is one of the corrupt/criminal Obama 'inner circle'. Once again, Obama simply chose NOT to enforce a law he did not like at the time.

A Perez: "Not being charged is even more indicative of innocence than a not-guilty verdict. It means there wasn't even grounds for a trial to begin at all."

As I pointed out, Holder was caught perpetrating 4 Felony counts of Perjury...and Obama / the DOJ refused to press charges...NOT because there wasn't enough evidence....but because Holder was/is one of the corrupt/criminal Obama 'inner circle'. Once again, Obama simply chose NOT to enforce a law he did not like at the time.
Yep

No, incorrect. I was in law enforcement for 24 years and I can tell you , there are a MYRIAD of reasons, many of them not having ANYTHING to do with guilt or innocence, why a person may not be charged with a crime.

That's just a fact.

I agree. I've been involved in law enforcement for over twenty years and what the bear says is fact.

Doesn't matter. They will keep using the emails, Benghazi, Monica, and Whitewater till the bitter end.

Well the fact that you see nothing wrong with the email scandal, Benghazi, Monica or Whitewater tells everyone everything anyone would ever need to know about you.

No, incorrect. I was in law enforcement for 24 years and I can tell you , there are a MYRIAD of reasons, many of them not having ANYTHING to do with guilt or innocence, why a person may not be charged with a crime.

That's just a fact.

Translation: I will never ever give up hope that someone did something wrong. Proving it doesnt matter! I BELIEVE IT!!!

That's just a fact.

Translation: I will never ever give up hope that someone did something wrong. Proving it doesnt matter! I BELIEVE IT!!!

Can you point to where I said I believe anyone did anything wrong moron?

No you can't b/c I never said that. I merely pointed out a fact. Lack of charges doesn't mean a person didn't commit a crime.

Why you have to lie about what others have said?

Forum List

Back