BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

You mean that hero shot some dumb bitch, saved a bunch of Congressmen and pacified the rest of the cosplaying whites who were under the delusion that white privilege was enough to over turn democracy.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Run right into the toilet, you should be really proud of fucking over the US, as most Marxists do...
I'm not sure proud is the word I'd use. Amused maybe? I don't think I'm really responsible for you being the servile cuck that you are. Or for Ashlii's cuckpatriots laying down as quickly as they did as soon as first shot was fired. That all you guys.

but you can't prove your words, so that makes you a liar. Everyone knows that now. Can't back up your own words. Pitiful fk.
What are you talking about? You need me to prove that red lining and the black and white wealth gap is a thing? That extensive levels of trauma and ptsd are a real thing inner city children are suffering from? I can absolutely provide evidence for each of those. 😄

The Black-white gap in wealth mobility and what to do about it

Inner-City Oakland Youth Suffering From Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

What are you talking about? You need me to prove that red lining and the black and white wealth gap is a thing? That extensive levels of trauma and ptsd are a real thing inner city children are suffering from? I can absolutely provide evidence for each of those. 😄

you're giving out the cause not the solutions you claimed existed. Why is it you can't back up your words.....You mean black Americans...and Americans do do something about it.....Why is that?

BTW, I don't agree with your causes, if you want to debate, let me know.

you're giving out the cause not the solutions you claimed existed. Why is it you can't back up your words.....You mean black Americans...and Americans do do something about it.....Why is that?
Those aren't my words you Dipshit. I don't know whose words you think those are. 😄

The solutions are reparations for segregation and redlining, subsidies for home ownership, more funding for education (we also need to overhaul our approach to education) and social services to address things like food insecurity, chronic health and diet issues and trauma and mental health services.

all people I know spell bitch 'b i t c h,' not 'b i a t d'. So you have no evidence of such a thing.

LOLOL

Did you not watch the video of bigo saying he left her a note where he called her a bitch??

You might even be dumber than he is.

:lmao:

He'll probably be out in 10 months or whatever but it was good to see justice served. In fact Some parolees report that the chastened lifestyle they have to lead while on parole is worse than in prison in some ways. They have to tone it down with people who know them whereas in prison it's an anonymous segregation. Shame comes into it.

Another win for the good guys though.

I also love the irony they can't legally vote for Trump, who they hope will pardon them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I left her a note on her desk that says, "Bigo was here, you bitch." ~ Richard "Bigo" Barnett, 1.6.2021
Well he said it was in what he wrote, not there

Fortunately, the court is not as stupid as you to fall for his excuse that he wrote, "biatd," when in reality, that was sloppy handwriting for "bitch," which he later admitted.

I left her a note on her desk that says, "Bigo was here, you bitch." ~ Richard "Bigo" Barnett, 1.6.2021

Fortunately, the court is not as stupid as you to fall for his excuse that he wrote, "biatd," when in reality, that was sloppy handwriting for "bitch," which he later clarified.
genius level defense, though. sure sign of a kraken level legal team and PROOF that the system is rigged against REAL merkins, such as Bigot.

genius level defense, though. sure sign of a kraken level legal team and PROOF that the system is rigged against REAL merkins, such as Bigot.

No one ever accused those rightards of having a triple digit IQ.

Fortunately, the court is not as stupid as you to fall for his excuse that he wrote, "biatd," when in reality, that was sloppy handwriting for "bitch," which he later admitted.
didn't look like a sloppy version of bitch to me, it looked like biatd.

Forum List

Back