BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Bottom line is the cowardly black guy shot and killed an unarmed white girl,. If the colors were reversed he would already be serving his sentence
You mean that hero shot some dumb bitch, saved a bunch of Congressmen and pacified the rest of the cosplaying whites who were under the delusion that white privilege was enough to over turn democracy.

What a joke, the police show up after crimes are committed. See that's the problem, folks like you want black folks to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to police misconduct. Their job is to serve and protect, not cause mayhem and murder.
Most crimes this is true. However, at times cops are in the right place at the right time. Why do you want gangs to control Chicago and other cities like it in black neighborhoods? I'm all ears bubba.

Bigo got a 54 month sentence today.

Another win for the good guys.

My favorite part about that guy is when he denied calling her a "bitch." Instead, using his sloppy handwriting as an excuse for actually calling her a "biatd"...

NA-Richard-Bigo-Barnett-offplatform.jpg

... except later that day, on camera admitting he called her a "bitch" in tbe note he left for her...

... I wouldn't be surprised if he was sentenced to only 6 months for going into the Capitol ... and 4 years for being stupid.

You mean that hero shot some dumb bitch, saved a bunch of Congressmen and pacified the rest of the cosplaying whites who were under the delusion that white privilege was enough to over turn democracy.
naw, the frantic cop who wasn't trained well and murdered the soldier.

My favorite part about that guy is when he denied calling her a "bitch." Instead, using his sloppy handwriting as an excuse for actually calling her a "biatd"...
all people I know spell bitch 'b i t c h,' not 'b i a t d'. So you have no evidence of such a thing.

naw, the frantic cop who wasn't trained well and murdered the soldier.
Some soldier she turned out to be. :lmao:

If our untrained people can take out your shit soldiers better cut your loses now rather than continue to fuck around and find out. 😄

Bottom line is the cowardly black guy shot and killed an unarmed white girl,. If the colors were reversed he would already be serving his sentence
If the colors were reversed -- you morons would be upset that more black folks weren't killed...

Hundreds of black people storming the Capitol, threatening to hang the Republican VP and trying to overturn an election would cause you fake patriots to piss your pants....and demand on the spot executions...

But its funny how the people who have had more of a reason to revolt against the government never attempted anything like that -- and the people whose government was created for them by them -- still insists on overthrowing it...yall are fragile insecure clowns...

Had he been intelligent, he could have easily beaten dumb old Joe
How was he going to beat the money from the elites and the effort to take him down by the global influencers? Please.

NA-Richard-Bigo-Barnett-offplatform.jpg

... except later that day, on camera admitting he called her a "bitch" in tbe note he left for her...

... I wouldn't be surprised if he was sentenced to only 6 months for going into the Capitol ... and 4 years for being stupid.

He'll probably be out in 10 months or whatever but it was good to see justice served. In fact Some parolees report that the chastened lifestyle they have to lead while on parole is worse than in prison in some ways. They have to tone it down with people who know them whereas in prison it's an anonymous segregation. Shame comes into it.

Another win for the good guys though.

more blacks die per thousands in inner cities and you all do nothing, stop already with your race baiting stupid.
You mean black Americans...and Americans do do something about it.....

The only people who don't give a fuck about it are folks like you who bring it up to deflect from the fact you are getting your ass handed to you....

You mean black Americans...and Americans do do something about it.....
what do they do? explain since you spoke out. I live in Chicago and the people are today asking for relief from gang violence and the killing of black kids. So please help them out since you got the answer.

what do they do? explain since you spoke out. I live in Chicago and the people are today asking for relief from gang violence and the killing of black kids. So please help them out since you got the answer.
You could address the economic disparities associated with segregation and red lining in your city and the ptsd and trauma associated with inner city youths who grow up in poor and violent neighborhoods.

You could address the economic disparities associated with segregation and red lining in your city and the ptsd and trauma associated with inner city youths who grow up in poor and violent neighborhoods.
no, no, no, you said -- You mean black Americans...and Americans do do something about it.....

what do they do that you have knowledge of, don't start dancing now Fred!!!!!

no, no, no, you said -- You mean black Americans...and Americans do do something about it.....

what do they do that you have knowledge of, don't start dancing now Fred!!!!!
I mean what I said. It's not my job to address your reframing.

Forum List

Back