BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

And in that time, they intended the constitution to support slavery for the next 20 years.
So what? Would you like to dig them up and hang them?
I just wanted you to acknowledge their intent. Which your "so what?" is throwing in the towel, and finally acknowledging what I said with my initial post.
How can I throw in a towel for something that happened over 150 years ago? I do not live in the past and either do you.

How can I throw in a towel for something that happened over 150 years ago? I do not live in the past and either do you.

Not 150 years ago, yesterday.

I support the constitution as written under its original intent,,
I support the constitution as amended, in order to make it a more perfect union.
Why do you cling to the original intent, which was to support slavery?

it didnt support slavery,, it was a first step to end it and it would have never ended if not for the constitution,,
We've established the original constitution supported slavery, which is opposite what you claimed yesterday.

At least you've allowed yourself to be educated. Congratulations, you finally passed US history.

I support the constitution as amended, in order to make it a more perfect union.

it didnt support slavery,, it was a first step to end it and it would have never ended if not for the constitution,,
We've established the original constitution supported slavery, which is opposite what you claimed yesterday.

At least you've allowed yourself to be educated. Congratulations, you finally passed US history.
you say supported I say tolerated,,

Shove your yesterday, this is not a racist country. You are being told it is. Do you know any white supremacists personally? Are there Blacks hanging from trees in your neighborhood?

Supported, as shown by the 1793 fugitive slave act.

When Congress created "An Act respecting fugitives from justice, and persons escaping from the service of their masters", or more commonly known as the Fugitive Slave Act, they were responding to slave owners' need to protect their property rights, as written into the 1787 Constitution. Article IV of the Constitution required the federal government to go after runaway slaves

The constitution required the federal government to take actions in support of slavery, not just to tolerate it.

Since 93 percent of the protests were not violent and most of the violence instigated by whites, this white narrative about looting and rioting blacks is a false narrative. There were nearly 11,000 protests, at least 10,230 of them had zero "negroes" doing anything. And more than one had whites looting and burning things hoping to start a race war. Apparently you are part of that group.

I'm a part of the group that believes stealing a television from Wal-Mart after your fellow porch money shatters the front windows doesn't, in any way, address the problem of police violence. Yet, there is no shortage of videos which show negroes and coloreds doing exactly that...

I'm a part of the group that believes stealing a television from Wal-Mart after your fellow porch money shatters the front windows doesn't, in any way, address the problem of police violence. Yet, there is no shortage of videos which show negroes and coloreds doing exactly that...
Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker "Umbrella Man," is suspected of ties with a white supremacist group and sought to incite racial tension, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the act of vandalism at the AutoZone on E. Lake Street helped spark a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting.

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

Exactly. The pro slave colonies vs. the abolitionist ones were at the heart of the contentions in our early history.
Slave holding states were begrudgingly tolerated because frankly we needed them to break free from
Mother England and couldn't do it without them but to say we "supported" slavery is ignorant drivel pulled
right out of the ass of leftists.

The cop was doing his job.
Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
She took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, which means not overthrowing the government. She violated the very oath she took.

Ridiculous.....it was just a protest...no one there was trying to overthrow the government...how can a couple of thousand protestors overthrow the government even on their best day? It is beyond silly to suggest that and only a idiot would.

You can review the charges against 268 people so far, many of them charged umnder 18 USC 1752(b)(1) which means they were armed.
well most people do have arms,,,
Most people don't use them to beat police officers.

Bull Hockey......show me some evidence a police officer was beaten.....that b.s. has been debunked already.....try and keep up with what is going on before coming on here opening your pie hole and wasting board space.

I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

There was no negro uprising last year. And using the word negro because you want to use the n word doesn't fool anyone.

She took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, which means not overthrowing the government. She violated the very oath she took.

Ridiculous.....it was just a protest...no one there was trying to overthrow the government...how can a couple of thousand protestors overthrow the government even on their best day? It is beyond silly to suggest that and only a idiot would.
That was up to the then-president. They were the shock troops, disrupting the EC certification so their leader could move in and take control.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's what they were trying to do.

That was up to the then-president. They were the shock troops, disrupting the EC certification so their leader could move in and take control.
it takes a special kind of stupid to think that would happen or was the intent,,

You can review the charges against 268 people so far, many of them charged umnder 18 USC 1752(b)(1) which means they were armed.
well most people do have arms,,,
Most people don't use them to beat police officers.

Bull Hockey......show me some evidence a police officer was beaten.....that b.s. has been debunked already.....try and keep up with what is going on before coming on here opening your pie hole and wasting board space.
No it has not been debunked and you have seen footage of police being attracked and beaten.

it takes a special kind of stupid to think that would happen or was the intent,,
What's stupid about it? Everyone thought that was the plan on Q. The Pres was going to impose martial law and remain in power.

Terrrorists aren't victims.

Oh....it was a Democrat who started this thread about the color of the skin of the POLICE OFFICER?

It's funny how republicans supported the police when it involved protecting property, but now oppose the police when it came to protecting the people in government.

The only people in danger that day were the protestors...and the cold blooded murder of Ashli Babbitt by a hate filled African American is proof of it.

How can a normal person kill someone in cold blood and then go home to their family and not be struck down by their guilt at killing a innocent person who had served her nation honorably for 14 years?

What's stupid about it? Everyone thought that was the plan on Q. The Pres was going to impose martial law and remain in power.
why did he wait?? he could have done that at anytime before that day,,,

youre an idiot,,,

Forum List

Back