BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

You can review the charges against 268 people so far, many of them charged umnder 18 USC 1752(b)(1) which means they were armed.
well most people do have arms,,,
Most people don't use them to beat police officers.

Bull Hockey......show me some evidence a police officer was beaten.....that b.s. has been debunked already.....try and keep up with what is going on before coming on here opening your pie hole and wasting board space.
No it has not been debunked and you have seen footage of police being attracked and beaten.

I have not seen anything like that....I did see the video of a innocent woman getting shot down in cold blooded murder by a cop who was heard to say he wanted to kill some Trump supporters.

Ridiculous.....it was just a protest...no one there was trying to overthrow the government...how can a couple of thousand protestors overthrow the government even on their best day? It is beyond silly to suggest that and only a idiot would.

But despite a mob descending on the Capitol, Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH), whose committee oversees Capitol Police, was surprised to discover the 1,200 officers on duty Jan. 6 faced a restriction he viewed as surprising considering what happened.
"They were under assignment not to use lethal force," he said.
It took Ashli Babbit nearly breaking into the House chamber for a Capitol Police officer to use their weapon.

100,000 against 1,200

The cop was doing his job.
Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
She took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, which means not overthrowing the government. She violated the very oath she took.

Ridiculous.....it was just a protest...no one there was trying to overthrow the government...how can a couple of thousand protestors overthrow the government even on their best day? It is beyond silly to suggest that and only a idiot would.
That was up to the then-president. They were the shock troops, disrupting the EC certification so their leader could move in and take control.
it takes a special kind of stupid to think that would happen or was the intent,,
What's stupid about it? Everyone thought that was the plan on Q. The Pres was going to impose martial law and remain in power.
why did he wait?? he could have done that at anytime before that day,,,

youre an idiot,,,
He needed an insurrection.

She took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, which means not overthrowing the government. She violated the very oath she took.

That was up to the then-president. They were the shock troops, disrupting the EC certification so their leader could move in and take control.
it takes a special kind of stupid to think that would happen or was the intent,,
What's stupid about it? Everyone thought that was the plan on Q. The Pres was going to impose martial law and remain in power.

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,
Don't blame the messenger; I'm just telling you what Q was pushing at the time.

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,
what Q was pushing is your imagination because they dont exist,,,

and youre still an idiot,,,

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,

What do you mean, they don't exist?
Never mind. It's a waste of energy arguing with you. You'll just call me an idiot again and think you wupped me good.

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,

Never mind. It's a waste of energy arguing with you. You'll just call me an idiot again and think you wupped me good.
they made up Q so you idiots had something to focus on,, and why did you switch from it was trumps plan to its what Q was saying???

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,

they made up Q so you idiots had something to focus on,, and why did you switch from it was trumps plan to its what Q was saying???
I said it was what the rioters thought the plan was.

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,

how would you know that???

Trump listens to (and even hires) the crazies out there. Like the "kraken" Sydney Powell.
Listening to Qanon is no surprise. Especially if they were saying the same thing Trumps former national security advisor was saying.

youre an idiot,,,
youre an idiot,,,

how would you know that???

hehheh.....she knows nothing....just has an over-active imagination.....Oh dat orange man he bad....bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump listens to (and even hires) the crazies out there. Like the "kraken" Sydney Powell.
Listening to Qanon is no surprise. Especially if they were saying the same thing Trumps former national security advisor was saying.
youre a bigger idiot than the oldhag,,

Trump was running out of options. His lawsuits failed at every step, even Amy Coney Barrett, and Brett Kavnaaugh couldn't save his ass. His leaning on the Georgia sec of state completely backfired, since he didn't realize he was being recorded, and asking to find 11780 votes was hardly a recount request.

The only thing Trump had left was Pence overturning the EC vote, and martial law. And Pence drew the line.

Trump was running out of options. His lawsuits failed at every step, even Amy Coney Barrett, and Brett Kavnaaugh couldn't save his ass. His leaning on the Georgia sec of state completely backfired, since he didn't realize he was being recorded, and asking to find 11780 votes was hardly a recount request.

The only thing Trump had left was Pence overturning the EC vote, and martial law. And Pence drew the line.
so youve been lying all this time,,

at least youre being honest now,,

Forum List

Back