BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

doesnt change the fact they intended to end slavery...
WOW. Your argument is they intended to end slavery by giving it decades of constitutional protections.
And your argument comes from judging people in our past who lived under different laws and different moral conclusions. History is history and slavery was ended. That they did not do it quick enough for you is a moot point.

The constantly changing argument

but they thought ahead and put an out in there to allow its end at a later date,,,

Yet any any other change except slavery was allowed to be changed immediately.

I never said they gave a date to end slavery,,

The constitution protected slavery for 20 years, or until amended AFTER 20 years.
where you say protected I say tolerated until it could be abolished,,

if not for democrats it would have never survived the passing of the constitution

doesnt change the fact they intended to end slavery...
WOW. Your argument is they intended to end slavery by giving it decades of constitutional protections.
And your argument comes from judging people in our past who lived under different laws and different moral conclusions. History is history and slavery was ended. That they did not do it quick enough for you is a moot point.
he so stupid about it that doing it condemns the democrats for being the slave holders and oppressors of people of color,,

The cop was doing his job.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

Another asshole excuse maker for the excessive use of deadly force.

If Babbit were black, and the cop white, you'd be shitting turkeys .
If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.
Dozens went through that window, you fucking cromagnon.

Why weren't they killed too?
I don't think anyone else tried to go through THAT window.
How was it a threat that justified murdering her?

When they are protecting elected officials, under seige, and someone climbs through a window they just broke to get in...what exactly should police do? Keeping in mind they have no way of knowing who or if anyone is armed, only that there is a violent mob who overtook the building.

Quit pretending they are just misguided tourists!

the elected officials had already been taken out of the building,,

stop lying,,

You sure? And, did the police protecting the site know this? If you look at the timeline, it's tight. Fact is, she was absolutely breaking the law and part of a mob threatening our OUR elected officials. If she hadn't been engaged in that she wouldn't have been shot. If someone was engaged in a home invasion - and they get shot...is that ok? Or, does it depend on the partisanship of the participants?
Threatening--with a camera? Police opened the barriers. Re: you assertion about home invasion, according to democrat philosophy, home invaders should not be shot. Indeed, in today's climate, they can enter your home, take up residence and you cannot evict them--except in TX. Hurray for TX!

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???

The entire situation doesn't make sense to me. The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside! So the media is trying to spin this as an attempt to overthrow the government? End democracy? Where were the real weapons?

So that right there is bullshit. But ITMT, here you have people whose emotions have gotten the better of them breaking through windows and locked doors, inside the Capitol while Congress is in session, AND with multitudes of armed police on the other side!

And the cop had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door, what they were bringing or what they had and intended.

So yes,
  1. It's a wonder a LOT more people weren't killed that day, and
  2. Yes, this cop will be found not guilty of a crime.
But ITMT you can bet your sweet bippy that had this been an Antifa riot or some other connected to the Democrats, this officer's name would be splattered in every paper across the country!
She breached a barricade, and she was wearing a backpack.

Never have I seen a more justified and appropriate use of force.

The officer threatened use.
He waited until he couldn’t any more.
He fired the least amount necessary to control the situation.

Fuck you. What is wrong with you idiots? I agreed that the guy had no choice and was basically justified in shooting and that those people there made no real sense and had a confused mission and STILL you can't fucking READ and get it that I'm practically agreeing with you and still want to argue with me? IDIOT!

But you are also proving my point that these people were not there to "overthrow the government" or "destroy democracy," how could they? They were a handful of zealots without the sense to even cover their faces mostly wearing ordinary street clothes carry no real weapons to speak of, many of which were women and people not even in the physical condition to carry out an orchestrated fight!

It was nothing more than a protest that got out of hand because of too little security there to control the situation (Nancy Pelosi) egged on by a few deliberate agitators (Antifa and others)!

The question now is when will the impeachment hearings begin for Nancy Pelosi for her role in deliberately setting the stage to allow this debacle to happen?
Blame Pelosi is to blame the victim.
Terrrorists aren't victims.
Pelosi never encouraged violence.

Sure she did. Nancy more than Trump may indeed be largely responsible for what happened 1/6. Evidence now suggests that she was the reason why, for the first time at any rally since Trump first ran in 2015, Antifa and other rioters were NOT at Trump's rally starting violence and fights with his supporters, so that all the blame would more likely go to Trump and HIS supporters! Then she took steps to minimize the police presence there that day as well as make it impossible for the National Guard to be sent over to respond as well!

That bitch needs impeached.

And your argument comes from judging people in our past who lived under different laws and different moral conclusions.
I didn't judge them. I stated the fact that the constitution they wrote, INTENDED to support slavery.
Again, it was a long time ago. They also made sure the Constitution could be amended.

Sure she did. Nancy more than Trump may indeed be largely responsible for what happened 1/6.

That bitch needs impeached.

Pelosi didn't invite or instigate the insurrectionists to attack the capitol.

And Pelosi is not subject to impeachment. She is not a federal officer.
She did nothing to protect the Capitol. It was no secret Trump supporters were coming to protest the fraud and demand an investigation. This "we can and you can't" is bullshit.

I didn't judge them. I stated the fact that the constitution they wrote, INTENDED to support slavery.
Again, it was a long time ago. They also made sure the Constitution could be amended.
They made sure that the constitution COULDN'T be amended to eliminate it's support and protection of slavery for at least two decades.
Again, you are dealing with different people in a different time. The end result was the elimination of slavery. Something you should not be bitching about in the first place.

And neither did Trump. That was both shown and proven at the hearing.

Are you a TOTAL IDIOT? She's the fucking SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. That's a federal office you moron.

She did nothing to protect the Capitol. It was no secret Trump supporters were coming to protest the fraud and demand an investigation. This "we can and you can't" is bullshit.
Your point seems to be that Pelosi didn't know that the Trump supporters were bat-shit crazy. That they would actually commit armed insurrection against the government.

People haven't done what Trump suporters did, since the civil war. And nobody has invaded the halls of congress since the British did it in 1814. (when Pelosi was but a child)

Are you a TOTAL IDIOT? She's the fucking SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. That's a federal office you moron.
She holds a federal office, but is not a federal officer.
The USSC already defined a US civil officer, as someone appointed to their office, subject to the advice and consent of the senate.

Pelosi did not have to be confirmed, hence is not an officer of the government. Neither are the President or Vice president, which is why they are specifically enumerated as impeachable along with civil officers.

Forum List

Back