BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

where was trump when his people needed him. Oh yeah sneaking out of Washington

(BTW If you are so adamant about your stance do you agree the Jan 6 protestors should be let out without bail? Some were held in solitary for trespassing.)

I never said that they should be let out WITHOUT bail for serious crimes that can be proven by the police based on their investigation. You may have misunderstood the concept of mass arrest. IF the police cannot proof that the person arrested actually did the crime then they will be released without bail.

The issues of solidary confinement with the capitol rioters is a COVID issue. They have to control the possible spread of COVID in confinement.
Really? Then why weren't the summer rioters put in solitary? Why doesn't Kamala promote a bail fund for the Jan 6th PROTESTERS? This prosecution of Jan 6th PROTESTERS is nothing but a political witch-hunt (one of many) to ensure Trump cannot run in 2024. The establishment Democrats are scared to death. The tried 4 years of a fake Russia investigation, they mounted a fake one-sided impeachment, they went after Trump's associates on fake charges and now, they are going after his CFO for a company car. As your 'hero' Joe Blow would say.....'Come on man!'
Really? Then why weren't the summer rioters put in solitary?

Why because most were charged on lessor crimes and they made bond.

Why doesn't Kamala promote a bail fund for the Jan 6th PROTESTERS?

Please tell me what bail fund has been established by them. Maybe you should start one or anybody but no one has. I wander why?

A one sided impeachment where democrats voted guilty and republican voted innocent. It is not because there was no evidence , it was political but a few republicans did vote for impeachment.

It just was not enough. Well he was impeached. There was not enough votes in the Senate to remove him from office. That is all that the Senate can do is remove him from office. They really do not determine guilt as he was already found guilty by the House.

So president Trumps legacy was he was impeached twice. The only reason he survived the 2nd attempt to remove from office is that he had lost the election. Yet he claimed he won the election. They voted on a technicality.

If fox reported it then it must be true. Still the court system set the bail . If the people were that dangerous then bail would have been denied. They will still have to face a trial.

If found guilty then they will go to jail

For every questionable bail, how many were for low level crimes. Yet your assumption is if they were arrested, then they must be guilty

Cities Drop Most Charges Against BLM Protesters as Cops Fail to Provide Evidence

90 percent arrested and charges dropped in Portland. Why because COP's failed to provide evidence

As previously stated. Bail can be denied by the court for the most serious offenders or there is a high risk of flight

IF found guilty despite being bailed they will still go to jail.

The only points being made is to blame Harris.
Fox is just a media outlet the same as CNN or MSNBC, or the alphabet networks so you can shove that comment up your ass. Violent criminals don't give a shit, they'll just re-commit crimes and evade law enforcement. BTW If you are so adamant about your stance do you agree the Jan 6 protestors should be let out without bail? Some were held in solitary for trespassing.

"Many participants in the Jan. 6 Capitol riots are being held in solitary confinement in Washington, D.C.'s city jail"

"After Jan. 6, Washington, D.C., jail officials decided that all Capitol riot detainees be held in “restrictive housing” as a safety measure for the accused. However, the accused found themselves in solitary confinement 23 hours a day before their trials even started."

Where was Kamala??? Oh yeah, wrong politics.

(BTW If you are so adamant about your stance do you agree the Jan 6 protestors should be let out without bail? Some were held in solitary for trespassing.)

I never said that they should be let out WITHOUT bail for serious crimes that can be proven by the police based on their investigation. You may have misunderstood the concept of mass arrest. IF the police cannot proof that the person arrested actually did the crime then they will be released without bail.

The issues of solidary confinement with the capitol rioters is a COVID issue. They have to control the possible spread of COVID in confinement.
No matter how you look at it, unequal justice due to politics is taking place all across this nation today.

Making slick excuses for it doesn't help, because people aren't that dumb to not know how multiple political agenda's are behind a lot of the bullcrap taking place today.

Ignoring the political aspect of it all is simply put just "crazy", and it puts you in either one camp or another. You are smart, but I'm just wondering if it's being smart in an evil way or what, otherwise by manipulating the truth for unpopular political purposes maybe ?

I guess the events, and the action's of your party will tell the tale sooner or later. If bad on the democrat's part, it will eventually show up bigly (already is), and if not, then that will eventually show up as well, but if one looks at what the Democrat's stand for in policies etc, then it just don't look good on the Democrat's. And so the truth ends up being a hard thing to come by when the action's of the party tells another tale than what is always being pushed in the excuses made afterwards.

Final argument. Do people who commit worse crimes get bail set? Do people who commit the same crime as BLM protestor get bail set?

Disorderly conduct well whether you were a BLM protestor or did the conduct under another circumstance. Both will generally have the opportunity to pay bail.

To blame BLM protesters for posting bail and ignoring that other people who post bail is looking for a reason to demonize BLM or Harris.

Yet if anyone who is doing disorderly conduct, damaging property, ignoring police orders will be set bail. Bail is not just for BLM protestors.

IF an organizations offers to help pay the bond it is not illegal. IF people send money to a fund that does that then it is not illegal

You can call it what you want but it is the US legal system that is based on innocent until proven guilty. They can set a bail bond and thus can be paid.

If the crime is serious enough the Judge can deny to set a bail bond. Thus it cannot be paid.

JUDGES CAN DENY BOND FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

1. When the Applicant Has Repeat Offences
Usually, a judge reviews the criminal records of all bail applicants. If your records show that you have many past bail applications for the same crime, the judge may decide to deny your bail application.

One or more arrests for the same crime could imply that you haven't learned from your mistakes. However, the bail judgment on repeat offenses can depend on the type of crime you have committed. For instance, it can be hard for you to get bail approval for murder crimes as compared to petty offenses such as disorderly conduct when drunk.

2. When the Applicant Is a Threat to Society
A judge can deny your bail application if your reputation in society is bad or when there are many negative remarks or complaints about you.

Upon your arrest, the court investigates your criminal history and your reputation to know more about you. If your previous cases show that you have caused physical or mental harm to other people, you may fail to get a bail bond. Any threat statements you could have made to someone in the past can also contribute to your bail bond disapproval.

3. When the Applicant Is a Dangerous Criminal
A judge will consider armed robbery, murder, and rape to be more severe crimes than others. The judges assume that those brutal crimes' culprits are too dangerous to go back to society before the determination of their cases.
The bail bond rejection rates for those serious crimes can be high compared to the other petty offenses. Unless the suspect has severe health issues that prevent them from staying in custody, the judges may not offer bail for such brutal crimes.

4. When the Applicant Is a Flight Risk
Some people can flee out of the country once the judge grants them bail. Judges consider such crime suspects to be high flight risks. When one flies out of their country, confusion and uncertainty come in because the chances are high that the suspects may never attend the court hearings as agreed.

Every crime suspect can be a flight risk, but mostly, non-U.S citizens have the highest risk. Before granting the bail, the judge must do background research to confirm that your home is easy to track and that you are likely not to travel out of the country.

5. When the Applicant Does Not Adhere To Court Dates
The court requires every person in custody to adhere to the set court dates. If you apply for bail, the judge checks your records to see your past court dates' adherence. If you have missed two or more dates, the chances are high that the judge won't approve your bail application for the fear that you will not show up in court again.

6. When the Applicant Is Disrespectful In the Court
Some behaviors, such as shouting or yelling at the court, can cause a bail application denial. Even when the suspect does not have a past record of severe crimes or missed court dates, such misbehaviors can make the judges change their minds regarding the bail application request.

for the above the judge can deny bond but if he does set it then he is saying that the above are not an issue where he can deny bond.

Please tell me what bail fund has been established by them. Maybe you should start one or anybody but no one has. I wander why?

A one sided impeachment where democrats voted guilty and republican voted innocent. It is not because there was no evidence , it was political but a few republicans did vote for impeachment.

It just was not enough. Well he was impeached. There was not enough votes in the Senate to remove him from office. That is all that the Senate can do is remove him from office. They really do not determine guilt as he was already found guilty by the House.

So president Trumps legacy was he was impeached twice. The only reason he survived the 2nd attempt to remove from office is that he had lost the election. Yet he claimed he won the election. They voted on a technicality.
The summer Antifa and BLM rioters burned city blocks, took over a precinct, took over part of a city, burned cop cars, looted and shot people. Those, in your estimation, were lesser crimes than trespassing?

George Soros would never approve a Freedom Fund for folks protesting in favor of Trump because Soros hates American patriots and wants to bring America to its knees.

"MFF’s sudden windfall raises questions about how the organization, which is led by a George Soros acolyte who is also a convicted drug offender, is actually spending its money."

Impeachment is meant as a bi-partisan vote to remove a President. A one party vote is nothing more than an attempted coup.

Trump probably did win the election it's just that your media sources want you to believe the 'Orange Man Bad' fantasy spun by the Democrats and their totally owned media. The know they have to bring down Trump because he would easily win in 2024 and will continue in his effort to drain the D.C. swamp and cast them out of their cush digs and their cush lifestyles that they enjoy at the expense of American Patriot taxpayers.

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

The tide is about to turn in favor of America, this arrest is a spark to the cold ember and a giant is about to awaken

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Don't I feel so sorry for traitors.
Your syntax is as fucked up as your ideology. Just being at the Capitol does not make one a de facto
traitor unless in your authoritarian lizard brain one is guilty by association and before trial
is ever conducted.
Move to China, asshole!
There you go!
People who support law and order should move to China while
The Trump crime syndicate rapes and robs the US with your help.
GEEZ!

Your syntax is as fucked up as your ideology. Just being at the Capitol does not make one a de facto
traitor unless in your authoritarian lizard brain one is guilty by association and before trial
is ever conducted.
Move to China, asshole!

So if the guy in the bank shoots the teller during the robbery, they guy in the get away car is innocent?

Thanks for clearing up your position on the issue.

is ever conducted.
Move to China, asshole!

So if the guy in the bank shoots the teller during the robbery, they guy in the get away car is innocent?

You're deranged and your little messed up analogy, or metaphor, or whatever you pretend it is
is hopelessly dim witted and confused.

And I've already paid you much more attention than you deserve. Could you be more idiotic?

is ever conducted.
Move to China, asshole!

You're deranged and your little messed up analogy, or metaphor, or whatever you pretend it is
is hopelessly dim witted and confused.

And I've already paid you much more attention than you deserve. Could you be more idiotic?

Really? Then why weren't the summer rioters put in solitary? Why doesn't Kamala promote a bail fund for the Jan 6th PROTESTERS? This prosecution of Jan 6th PROTESTERS is nothing but a political witch-hunt (one of many) to ensure Trump cannot run in 2024. The establishment Democrats are scared to death. The tried 4 years of a fake Russia investigation, they mounted a fake one-sided impeachment, they went after Trump's associates on fake charges and now, they are going after his CFO for a company car. As your 'hero' Joe Blow would say.....'Come on man!'

You keep riding the lie's your media and political party has spoonfed to you, and I'll keep laughing at you. Then again you just might believe the lie's without much thought of in which has been orchestrated by your heroes, but you are in the minority when it comes to the silent majority in this country.. A silent majority that has had just about enough of all the lie's and stupid bullcrap going on. Best rig the vote because vengeance is coming to the ballot box in 2022.

You keep riding the lie's your media and political party has spoonfed to you .......... Best rig the vote because vengeance is coming to the ballot box in 2022.
Does the American population really believe that it's only one side (one party) that "rigs the vote"?
Well until court's start hearing cases, and start dealing with the rigging properly, then we can't truly understand the degree's by which both parties might engage in such a thing. It just seems that the Democrat's are the most desperate due to everything they've morphed into over the years. So get ready to see it increasing more and more, because you can't win using policies and position's that the American majority are sorely against.

You keep riding the lie's your media and political party has spoonfed to you .......... Best rig the vote because vengeance is coming to the ballot box in 2022.
Does the American population really believe that it's only one side (one party) that "rigs the vote"?
Well until court's start hearing cases, and start dealing with the rigging properly, then we can't truly understand the degree's by which both parties might engage in such a thing. It just seems that the Democrat's are the most desperate due to everything they've morphed into over the years. So get ready to see it increasing more and more, because you can't win using policies and position's that the American majority are sorely against.
It's rigged from the top, that is to say, corruption is rife from top to bottom. Let me be clear .... and this is not off topic .... the WMD hoax was sewn up in lies through and through. How many are sitting behind bars for that? No one? That's right.

More proof that BLM and antifa are the terrorist arm of the Democrat party. No difference than Democrats using the KKK after the civil war.

Forum List

Back