Breaking! Elizabeth Warren Scrubs Website Of Native American DNA Results

I wonder what Trump's DNA would show - besides German?

What difference does that make? Is he falsely claiming to be Native American, black, or Hispanic?

Should we have a Congressional investigation into his genealogy now?

If Trump were proven to be related to Putin it would be hilarious watching the left's heads explode. :muahaha:

At this point, I would pay everything I own for someone to discover that.
:laughing0301:

The left seems to have run out of things to be irate about. All this "white supremacist" "guns" and "racist" BS is no longer entertaining me.

I wonder what Trump's DNA would show - besides German?

What difference does that make? Is he falsely claiming to be Native American, black, or Hispanic?

Should we have a Congressional investigation into his genealogy now?

He's claiming to be an American.

He is an American.

Obviously. Otherwise, why would the left be screeching and flinging their monkey poo and calling him a "nationalist", like it's some kind of a disease?

I was under the impression that a "nationalist" is someone who loves his or her country.

She is just awful.

Can you imagine if a Republican pulled that shot?
You elected Trump

Can you imagine if a Democrat said they preferred those who were not captured over POWS?
Mocked a Disabled Man?
Bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?
You must understand that Trump has White Privilege blessed by God at his birth. White Privilege allows him to do those things.

Elizabeth Warren has American Indian DNA, albeit a small amount. I'm calling this a non-issue because I have the same problem, and the trouble with tribal American Indians is that they have two paths: one is that all men and animals are brothers. The other path is less than 100 years old. When oil was located on reservations, suddenly their shirt-sleeve cousins were no longer relatives if they asked for their fair share of the oil wealth. Nope. You're out.

Greed often separates relatives where wealth is concerned, because Indians have no history of legalism and Last Will and Testaments prior to the oil findings on reservations where when given, white men thought the land had no value. Gong! They ought to have given the Indians the waters with many fish and the forests with a lot of game. Instead, they gave them the very plains that cover as much oil as any other oil country in the world.

My sanguine speech is done. Proceed on with your follies, this contention that pale white faces harbor no indian blood is a myth. Me and Elizabeth Warren are almost as pale as albinos, we just have a small portion of American indian ancestry that we couldn't change if we wanted to. Unfortunately for me, Ms. Warren got the coveted Viking willowiness and beauty. I just got the gift of running fast as the best runners in spite of my 5'1.5" height. I actually dribbled basketballs under tall girls on the basketball courts of my high school years, and you shoulda heard the crowds laughing to see such a sight. lol!

Her DNA test showed she had between 0.1 percent and 1.5 percent Native American ancestry. Although not much, it shows she has SOME Native American DNA.

Actually, it was more like .05 percent to .5 percent. That pale skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed woman has not gone through life being discriminated against, nor has she lived a life of disadvantaged poverty. She had no business identifying as a native American.

Now that Warren is officially white does she have a chance? Is she going for the Scandinavian immigrant vote now? Will she claim to be descendent from a Viking shield maiden next?

Now that Warren is officially white does she have a chance? Is she going for the Scandinavian immigrant vote now? Will she claim to be descendent from a Viking shield maiden next?

Sorry. This was all I could come up with..

2018_1216_dolphins_home_0478.jpg

Sorry. This was all I could come up with..

2018_1216_dolphins_home_0478.jpg
Seems okay to me.

The Vikings played in Super Bowls IV, VIII, IX, and XI, but didn't win any of those four games. *sigh*

Native American Forum Focuses On Elizabeth Warren’s Policies, Not DNA Test

WASHINGTON ― When Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) gave remarks Monday at a presidential forum on Native American issues, she began with an apology.

“Like anyone who’s been honest with themselves, I know I have made mistakes,” Warren said at the event in Sioux City, Iowa, referring to the controversy over her past claims of Native American ancestry. “I am sorry for harm I have caused. I have listened and I have learned a lot, and I am grateful for the many conversations that we’ve had together.”

“It is a great honor to be able to partner with Indian Country,” she added. “That’s what I’ve tried to do as a senator, and that’s what I promise I will do as president of the United States of America.”

The audience applauded. But despite the media’s attention on the DNA issue, it wasn’t the focus of the forum. Warren talked about the contents of her sweeping plan for empowering tribal nations and indigenous peoples. And it was a hit.

“What I’d like to see us do is reverse Oliphant,” Warren said to applause, referring to the Supreme Court decision in Oliphant v. Suquamish Indian Tribe, which prevents tribal governments from prosecuting non-Indians.

Go Liz! Sounds like she is well-received by Native Americans.

WASHINGTON ― When Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) gave remarks Monday at a presidential forum on Native American issues, she began with an apology.

“Like anyone who’s been honest with themselves, I know I have made mistakes,” Warren said at the event in Sioux City, Iowa, referring to the controversy over her past claims of Native American ancestry. “I am sorry for harm I have caused. I have listened and I have learned a lot, and I am grateful for the many conversations that we’ve had together.”

“It is a great honor to be able to partner with Indian Country,” she added. “That’s what I’ve tried to do as a senator, and that’s what I promise I will do as president of the United States of America.”

The audience applauded. But despite the media’s attention on the DNA issue, it wasn’t the focus of the forum. Warren talked about the contents of her sweeping plan for empowering tribal nations and indigenous peoples. And it was a hit.

“What I’d like to see us do is reverse Oliphant,” Warren said to applause, referring to the Supreme Court decision in Oliphant v. Suquamish Indian Tribe, which prevents tribal governments from prosecuting non-Indians.

Go Liz! Sounds like she is well-received by Native Americans.

Breaking: Warren outed as a big fat liar, backs off her claim of being a native American after DNA proves she's .999% whitey.

Forum List

Back