Breaking! Elizabeth Warren Scrubs Website Of Native American DNA Results

Now that Warren is officially white does she have a chance? Is she going for the Scandinavian immigrant vote now? Will she claim to be descendent from a Viking shield maiden next?
Sorry. This was all I could come up with..

2018_1216_dolphins_home_0478.jpg
Seems okay to me.

The Vikings played in Super Bowls IV, VIII, IX, and XI, but didn't win any of those four games. *sigh*

Cowboys fan myself. At least until I married a packers fan. :biggrin:

Amazing! She still doesnt see the foolishness and destruction of playing identity politics.

NmWY7tvCjc.jpg

Elizabeth Warren Scrubs Website Of Native American DNA Results
1/1024 is pure entertainment.
I read the article, and I quote: "....the Massachusetts Democratic senator getting the results of the DNA test, showing that she had between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American ancestry."

If 1/64th showed up in her dna anywhere, that tells you this:
one generation removed = 1/2 (mother or father)
two generations removed = 1/4 (grand mother or grand father)
Three generations removed = 1/16 (great grand mother or great grand father)
Four generations removed = 1/64 (great, great grand mother or great, great grandfather)

Sorry, she has American Indian blood. Period. And the 1/1024th could mean another couple of generations away she had another source of Indian blood, and it was likely arrived at one way or another on this continent by one of her ancestors that had been forgotten about.

So she's still twice as much an Indian American as her relatives told her about the one ancestor.

You guys just don't get it about dna. What a sad day, intelligent and gracious people, too, making much ado about this issue.

I don't think Elizabeth Warren's parents lied to her, and that her assertions were well within the truth. And as a matter of fact, I'm starting to like Elizabeth Warren even if she isn't a Republican which means I haven't heard a word she said.

Pass the peace pipe!

Last edited:
She is just awful.

Can you imagine if a Republican pulled that shot?
You elected Trump

Can you imagine if a Democrat said they preferred those who were not captured over POWS?
Mocked a Disabled Man?
Bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?
He talks like you. But seriously....He gives it back when people screw with him. Grabbing pussy! Bwhahaaa!

Amazing! She still doesnt see the foolishness and destruction of playing identity politics.

NmWY7tvCjc.jpg

I read the article, and I quote: "....the Massachusetts Democratic senator getting the results of the DNA test, showing that she had between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American ancestry."

Four generations removed = 1/64 (great, great grand mother or great, great grandfather)

Sorry, she has American Indian blood. Period. And the 1/1024th could mean another couple of generations away she had another source of Indian blood, and it was likely arrived at one way or another on this continent by one of her ancestors that had been forgotten about.

So she's still twice as much an Indian American as her relatives told her about the one ancestor.

You guys just don't get it about dna. What a sad day, intelligent and gracious people, too, making much ado about this issue.

I don't think Elizabeth Warren's parents lied to her, and that her assertions were well within the truth. And as a matter of fact, I'm starting to like Elizabeth Warren even if she isn't a Republican which means I haven't heard a word she said.

Pass the peace pipe!

So then by your math, some Indian sneezed on one of Warren's descendants 300 years ago?

That makes more sense than anything else I've heard today. :biggrin:

NmWY7tvCjc.jpg

Pass the peace pipe!

So then by your math, some Indian sneezed on one of Warren's descendants 300 years ago?

That makes more sense than anything else I've heard today. :biggrin:
ER. uh, ahem, doh, hmmmm. Last time I looked it up, DNA was not exactly set in place by snot. :redface:

Native American Forum Focuses On Elizabeth Warren’s Policies, Not DNA Test

WASHINGTON ― When Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) gave remarks Monday at a presidential forum on Native American issues, she began with an apology.

“Like anyone who’s been honest with themselves, I know I have made mistakes,” Warren said at the event in Sioux City, Iowa, referring to the controversy over her past claims of Native American ancestry. “I am sorry for harm I have caused. I have listened and I have learned a lot, and I am grateful for the many conversations that we’ve had together.”

“It is a great honor to be able to partner with Indian Country,” she added. “That’s what I’ve tried to do as a senator, and that’s what I promise I will do as president of the United States of America.”

The audience applauded. But despite the media’s attention on the DNA issue, it wasn’t the focus of the forum. Warren talked about the contents of her sweeping plan for empowering tribal nations and indigenous peoples. And it was a hit.

“What I’d like to see us do is reverse Oliphant,” Warren said to applause, referring to the Supreme Court decision in Oliphant v. Suquamish Indian Tribe, which prevents tribal governments from prosecuting non-Indians.

Go Liz! Sounds like she is well-received by Native Americans.
'Cause she's offering free shit. Even modern Native Americans are susceptible to the wampum offered by politicians.

Elizabeth Warren - in her scamming of American-Indian set-asides - reminds me of those low-budget, cheesy Billy Jack movies in the early '70s; in which most of the Amerindian characters are played by actors/actresses every bit as 100% white as I am! Who did the movie-makers think they were fooling? And who does that scamming waste of fallopian tubes Warren think she's fooling?

NmWY7tvCjc.jpg

It is incredible to me how you people harp on this yet completely ignore all the retarded things Trump says on a daily basis. I guess you think he is smart, I don’t know. May god have mercy on your dumb soul.

No you are the dummie afflicted with TDS
I have TDS simply because I point out that Trump is a complete moron?

Elizabeth Warren - in her scamming of American-Indian set-asides - reminds me of those low-budget, cheesy Billy Jack movies in the early '70s; in which most of the Amerindian characters are played by actors/actresses every bit as 100% white as I am! Who did the movie-makers think they were fooling?

Tooooo funni. I went to a pow wow thing once at Jefferson Barracks in St.Louis all the participants whooping and dancing were white. But they had some very nice costumes.

NmWY7tvCjc.jpg

It is incredible to me how you people harp on this yet completely ignore all the retarded things Trump says on a daily basis. I guess you think he is smart, I don’t know. May god have mercy on your dumb soul.

No you are the dummie afflicted with TDS
I have TDS simply because I point out that Trump is a complete moron?

Either that or you just enjoy lying or maybe both toots.

WASHINGTON ― When Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) gave remarks Monday at a presidential forum on Native American issues, she began with an apology.

“Like anyone who’s been honest with themselves, I know I have made mistakes,” Warren said at the event in Sioux City, Iowa, referring to the controversy over her past claims of Native American ancestry. “I am sorry for harm I have caused. I have listened and I have learned a lot, and I am grateful for the many conversations that we’ve had together.”

“It is a great honor to be able to partner with Indian Country,” she added. “That’s what I’ve tried to do as a senator, and that’s what I promise I will do as president of the United States of America.”

The audience applauded. But despite the media’s attention on the DNA issue, it wasn’t the focus of the forum. Warren talked about the contents of her sweeping plan for empowering tribal nations and indigenous peoples. And it was a hit.

“What I’d like to see us do is reverse Oliphant,” Warren said to applause, referring to the Supreme Court decision in Oliphant v. Suquamish Indian Tribe, which prevents tribal governments from prosecuting non-Indians.

'Cause she's offering free shit. Even modern Native Americans are susceptible to the wampum offered by politicians.

Thats a huge,huge yes I say huge problem in America today. Too many peeps want free stuff. Whatever happened to the American Way of working for what you need and want and if you cannot afford it--do without. Good enough for our ancestors and it should be good enough for us.

Her DNA test showed she had between 0.1 percent and 1.5 percent Native American ancestry. Although not much, it shows she has SOME Native American DNA.
She lied and got a job. She's a fraud.

She merely capitalized on what her grandmother had told her. No harm, no foul.

According to the same kind of DNA testing, I have TWICE as much right to call myself Jewish.

But I'm not walking around in a yarmulke claiming to be one of the Learned Elders of Zion.

That's because I have integrity.

BTW, you know that President Trump has already done the DNA test himself, and he'll be chatting about his if Pocahontas gets the nomination. She isn't going to be able to hide it.

What "free shit" is she offering? Please provide "credible" proof.

Forum List

Back