BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

Oh really, yet Trump's family was red meat to you hypocrites eh ?? This can go on all day.
Both sides went after the other family.

Democrats didn’t make Trump‘s children the focal point of their attacking strategy against Donald Trump. Because that would have been retarded and wouldn’t have been effective.

Are you still having difficulty grasping this? It’s not that hard to understand. Maybe you’re just not very smart.

Back to your stupid Hunter Biden story. Once again, that was a ridiculously stupid strategy that didn’t work out for you guys.

Maybe, just maybe, you should have been attacking the guy running for office, not his son. What a crazy idea.
See. . . that is the thing. Either you are a spook that is part of the establishment, or you are really, REALLY dumb.

The story on Hunter WAS directly a story on Biden, and why electing Biden was a subversion of the nation. :rolleyes:

Hunter, vis-à-vis, his father, WAS part of the story. Hunter, in political and corporate terms, was known in the espionage world as a, "cutout." This is so "THE BIG GUY," could have plausible deniability.

"In espionage parlance, a cutout is a mutually trusted intermediary, method or channel of communication that facilitates the exchange of information between agents. Cutouts usually know only the source and destination of the information to be transmitted, not the identities of any other persons involved in the espionage process (need to know basis). Thus, a captured cutout cannot be used to identify members of an espionage cell. The cutout also isolates the source from the destination, so neither necessarily knows the other. "

The establishment media, often emphasized the salacious nature of much of his behavior, to distract from the heart of what he was involved in, which was a conflict of interest for Joe. It basically amounted to a conflict of interest, and perhaps even treason.

:rolleyes:

See. . . that is the thing. Either you are a spook that is part of the establishment, or you are really, REALLY dumb.

The story on Hunter WAS directly a story on Biden, and why electing Biden was a subversion of the nation. :rolleyes:

Hunter, vis-à-vis, his father, WAS part of the story. Hunter, in political and corporate terms, was known in the espionage world as a, "cutout." This is so "THE BIG GUY," could have plausible deniability.

"In espionage parlance, a cutout is a mutually trusted intermediary, method or channel of communication that facilitates the exchange of information between agents. Cutouts usually know only the source and destination of the information to be transmitted, not the identities of any other persons involved in the espionage process (need to know basis). Thus, a captured cutout cannot be used to identify members of an espionage cell. The cutout also isolates the source from the destination, so neither necessarily knows the other. "

The establishment media, often emphasized the salacious nature of much of his behavior, to distract from the heart of what he was involved in, which was a conflict of interest for Joe. It basically amounted to a conflict of interest, and perhaps even treason.

Clearly that strategy didn’t work out so well. Maybe they should try something more concrete next time and leave the conspiracy theories to morons like you.

Clearly that strategy didn’t work out so well. Maybe they should try something more concrete next time and leave the conspiracy theories to morons like you.
th

Not sure why you’re bringing this one back.

I was merely showing you that the Republican strategy of attacking Hunter Biden didn’t work in the last election campaign.

Not me bringing it back, basque posted in this thread at 10am this morning. Then Oddball liked one of my posts, alerting me to the fact that this thread had been awakened.

Back when the thread went dormant, I had never been sent an alert to your desperate and juvenile name calling response to my last post in it. You do that all the time when you are grasping at straws.

And you do that even still, you never learn mature, rational discussion techniques, either that, or you are so desperate, you just don't care.

I don't give a shit about the GOP or the DNC. With that said? The behavior of the establishment after the election, and the very admissions from the consortium cabal, is probably all one needs to know of the epistemological narrative being wheeled out by the global ruling classes.

Keep up your desperate gas-lighting though, foo' :113:

Last edited:
Not me bringing it back, basque posted in this thread at 10am this morning. Then Oddball liked one of my posts, alerting me to the fact that this thread had been awakened.

Back when the thread went dormant, I had never been sent an alert to your desperate and juvenile name calling response to my last post in it. You do that all the time when you are grasping at straws.

And you do that even still, you never learn mature, rational discussion techniques, either that, or you are so desperate, you just don't care.

I don't give a shit about the GOP or the DNC. With that said? The behavior of the establishment after the election, and the very admissions from the consortium cabal, is probably all one needs to know of the epistemological narrative being wheeled out by the global ruling classes.

Keep up your desperate gas-lighting though, foo' :113:

You’re just whining at me and you didn’t refute a single thing I said.

You’re just whining at me and you didn’t refute a single thing I said.
Of course not, everyone knows it is impossible to at once, refute a limited hangout, and to conteract the Streisand affect.

. . . or are you talking about your silly ad hom. attacks?

Last edited:
Not sure why you’re bringing this one back.

I was merely showing you that the Republican strategy of attacking Hunter Biden didn’t work in the last election campaign.
Why the, did the MSM and social media censor it?

If it was covered by those I just mentioned, 1 in 4 claimed they would no of voted for Biden, and he would have lost.

Now you want to talk about conspiracy theories?

Of course not, everyone knows it is impossible to at once, refute a limited hangout, and to contract the Streisand affect.

. . . or are you talking about your silly ad hom. attacks?
What limited hangout?

I’m talking about you whining at me and not refuting a single thing I said.

Why the, did the MSM and social media censor it?

If it was covered by those I just mentioned, 1 in 4 claimed they would no of voted for Biden, and he would have lost.

Now you want to talk about conspiracy theories?
Because the media is biased.

I just did, and you are too dumb to realize it.
You were saying something about juvenile name-calling? Tell me more about those maturel, rational discussion techniques of yours that consist of insults instead of addressing the point of my post.

Care to try again? Perhaps without the hypocrisy this time?

Yes, Wisconsin was stolen. So were the other states where they stopped counting for hours until they suddenly, nearly instantaneously began recounting at around 3 AM EST.

Now, almost two weeks after Justice Gableman and Erick Kaardal testified in front of the WI Election Assembly, Republican (RINO) Speaker Robin Vos admits that widespread voter fraud took place in Wisconsin. Vos made the statement to the press after attending a closed-door meeting with a group of concerned WI residents advocating for decertification of the November election, including a GOP candidate for governor and State Rep. Timothy Ramthun (R) this afternoon.
Even though Justice Gableman explained during his testimony that the WI legislature HAS the power to decertify the November 2020 election, Speaker Vos claims the legislature does NOT have the power to take this action.

Eventually it's going to be found out, and that goes for COVID also. The Americans who lost their loved ones deserve answer's, and so does any other nation that lost hundreds of thousands of their good citizen's. American patriot's all deserve to know if the courts failed, therefore giving the win to these Democrat's that had to win by cheating for ominous reason's being played out right before everyone's eyes.

Forum List

Back