Is Joe Biden a Russian Agent?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

Not even a No Fly Zone for Ukraine?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

So why isn’t Biden doing anything? Is he working for Putin?

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

You wish

Back in 2020, there was an 87-page Senate report that detailed Hunter Biden receiving a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow. The committees also said they obtained records from the US Treasury Department that “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals.”

Senate Republicans release explosive report on Hunter Biden, Burisma

Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: Senate report

It's pretty obvious that the Biden family has been compromised by the Russians. How deeply-compromised, we don't know for sure.

No, he's a Chinese asset.

If anybody should be arrested for treason it should be Chris Wallace for bailing this scum bag out

1647414565172.png

Given the subversive effect of recent U.S. administrations, a good case could be made against all of them. The duopoly's ceaseless efforts of aggrandizement has played directly into the hands of America's enemies. If the nation had been guided by a sure hand of strategic thinking on all levels, hardly a present challenge would exist.

NO

From Russia.

NO
From Russia.
Look at Trump's punitive actions toward Russia, sanctions and killing Russians in Syria, and then look at Biden's friendly actions toward Russia:

1. Xiden pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that would have added 500,000 bbls/day of oil.

2. Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream-2 pipeline (that Trump had stopped) giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine.

3. Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil. Trump had a surplus of US oil.

4. Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU. Trump would have approved it as another supply to the EU besides Russia.

5. Xiden’s “war on US energy” is pushing US gas and diesel prices to unaffordable levels

Wow. You're finally getting it. Are you always so slow?

Listening to you Repubtards is how we got sucked into the Iraq quagmire that killed 10,000+ US citizens & showed Putin that no country will stop another's military adventurism.

Putin has already threatened the US & NATO nuclear war. The only other option Biden has is a preliminary nuclear attack on Moscow & Russia's entire Nuclear Arsenal hoping few of their missiles get through to US.

Are you sure half of Russia's Nuclear Submarine fleet is not now sitting around the entire US coastline? As of the most recent data exchange on September 1, 2020, the Russian Federation declared 1,447 deployed strategic warheads. Is your bunker stocked up so your children can survive a 4 year nuclear winter?

Last edited:

According to your logic all people on the Earth are Pootin puppets except you,but you be a Pootin ass spelunker.

Listening to you Repubtards is how we got sucked into the Iraq quagmire that killed 10,000+ US citizens & showed Putin that no country will stop another's military adventurism.
Although I agree Sadam Husan should NOT have been removed, your facts are bull shit. "How Many American Soldiers Died In Iraq? As of July 19, 2021, according to the U.S. Department of Defense casualty website, there were 4,431 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile) and 31,994 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of the Iraq War."

Putin has already threatened the US & NATO nuclear war. The only other option Biden has is a preliminary nuclear attack on Moscow & Russia's entire Nuclear Arsenal hoping few of their missiles get through to US.
We don't need nukes to defeat Putin and his handful of pussy shit brass. All we need are a few good men with long rifles.

Are you sure half of Russia's Nuclear Submarine fleet is not now sitting around the entire US coastline? As of the most recent data exchange on September 1, 2020, the Russian Federation declared 1,447 deployed strategic warheads. Is your bunker stocked up so your children can survive a 4 year nuclear winter?
Depth charges are active, space force (god bless Trump) is on it, and estimates are that fewer than 2 of ALL missles launched would make their targer. If it were my neighborhood, I'm ready.

KissMy you are the very piece of crap that threatens the world. I wish you would evaporate in a cloud of steam, peacefully. However, I'm not impressed with any of your rhetoric.

Forum List

Back