BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

You guys are just going to complain about the rules every time you lose. We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies.
Thread title;

"RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify"

Those, "rules," you speak of? Mean nothing, they are corrupt, and open to anyone that can get away with cheating. . . as I so proved.

I proved the thread title correct, it is YOU who are whining about that fact.

I'm not, "you guys." I did not even bother to vote, as I already know that the establishment is terminally corrupt. . . so? Why the hell should I even bother?

:dunno:

NO. The election was NOT stolen.

NO. Wisconsin cannot decertify. The Election is Over

THE MOTHER FUCKING TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.

You still believe Rich Old White Dementia Riddled Cornpop *Joe got more votes AND more black votes than the first black president in history.
Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahaahhaahahhahaahaahaahahahahahahaaaahahahaahahaha

This is, actually, pretty old news. This was known back in 2020. Perhaps pressure is being ramped up, since the official STATE report was just completed, as of March 1, 2022.

View attachment 617496

Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.

It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.

It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.

Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?

You are correct there. Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.

The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. And yeah, it is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

You are ignorant and in denial.

I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.

They could, hypothethically go after Zuckerberg as rigorously as Mueller supposedly went after those "Russians," that meddled in the 2016 election. IMO? What he did was treasonous. The should take everthing away from him. No one man should have the ability to use his wealth to swing an election like that.

I will post an article below that sums it up. You can read the State report to the assembly above if you like.

But, we can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."
This is, actually, pretty old news. This was known back in 2020. Perhaps pressure is being ramped up, since the official STATE report was just completed, as of March 1, 2022.

View attachment 617496

It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.

It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.

Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?

You are correct there. Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.

The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. And yeah, it is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

You are ignorant and in denial.

I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.

They could, hypothethically go after Zuckerberg as rigorously as Mueller supposedly went after those "Russians," that meddled in the 2016 election. IMO? What he did was treasonous. The should take everthing away from him. No one man should have the ability to use his wealth to swing an election like that.

I will post an article below that sums it up. You can read the State report to the assembly above if you like.

But, we can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."

The democrats democrats most certainly DID NOT BREAK ELECTION LAW!
The partisan and conspiratorial accusations and lawsuits were dismissed by the Courts....!

------

Breaking down the ‘Zuckerberg 5′ in Wisconsin election report; CTCL derides allegations​

Special Counsel Michael Gableman presents the findings of his office's investigation into the...

Special Counsel Michael Gableman presents the findings of his office's investigation into the 2020 election to Assembly members, on March 1, 2022.(WMTV/Michelle Baik)
By Nick Viviani
Published: Mar. 2, 2022 at 6:19 PM EST

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) - The organization behind the grants cited multiple times throughout the Wisconsin Special Counsel’s report rejected its allegations, citing legal decisions and the way the grants were awarded. The grants, coupled with other allegations, were cited by Special Counsel Michael Gableman on Tuesday when he recommended lawmakers seriously consider decertifying President Joe Biden’s victory.
“This so-called report from Michael Gableman rehashes many of the arguments made in more than a dozen frivolous lawsuits filed to smear the CTCL COVID-19 Response Grants program,” the Center for Tech and Civic Life said Wednesday in a response to NBC15 News.
The CTCL pointed to those multiple lawsuits challenging the awards and noted that “conservative, liberal, and two Republican-appointed Supreme Court Justices” rejected the arguments. One of the judges, it added, dubbed the claims a “conspiracy theory.” U.S. District Judge William Griesbach, who was appointed by President George W. Bush, refused to block the grant money in October 2020 under a lawsuit filed by Kaardal on behalf of the Wisconsin Voters Alliance, in conjunction with the conservative Thomas Moore Society.
The judge said then that there was nothing in state law “that can be fairly construed as prohibiting the defendant Cities from accepting funds from CTCL.” The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on an appeal of that case that those who brought the lawsuit failed to identify any laws that would prohibit the grants. Kaardal again raised the issue in a federal lawsuit he filed in Washington, D.C., on behalf of the Wisconsin Voters Alliance, two Wisconsin Republican state lawmakers and others. That lawsuit sought to let state lawmakers in Wisconsin and other states allocate their Electoral College votes.
ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, appointed by President Barack Obama, dismissed the lawsuit and referred Kaardal to a court committee for discipline just for bringing the case. Kaardal has appealed that. In a third case, the Wisconsin Voters Alliance represented by Kaardal asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to overturn the election results for several reasons, including the grants. The court refused to take the case.
CTCL awarded grants to more than 200 local election offices in Wisconsin, including its five largest cities, and they were designed to help “election departments… facing an unprecedented challenge of administering safe and secure elections,” according to a statement released by the organization at the time.
A bulk of Gableman’s report focused on those five largest cities, which the report repeatedly described as Zuckerberg 5, a reference to Meta founder Mark Zuckerberg. A search of the 136-page report finds 137 instances of the authors using the term “Zuckerberg 5.” The Special Counsel’s Office alleges the CTCL and the five cities – Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, and Racine – embraced the term, and referenced a letterhead with the five cities seals.
A citation to the link corresponding with the allegation indicated that the seals may have been positioned next to the phrase Zuckerberg 5; however, it did not work in the copy provided to the media. A call to the Special Counsel’s Office to get an example went unanswered, save for a message that the voicemail had not been set up. NBC15 News also reached out to Speaker Robin Vos’ office on Wednesday morning and was told a representative would be able to pull it. As of 4 p.m. it was not made available. This story will be updated when it is.
ADVERTISEMENT

The CTCL denied ever using the term internally in reference to the five cities in a statement to NBC15 News. A spokesperson for Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway, Katie Crawley, told us, “we have never used the term, nor is it in any City documents.”
The only mention of specific cities in Wisconsin other than those five receiving funds from CTCL was a section labeled “Other Entities Have Reported About CTCL’s Selective Funding to the Zuckerberg 5,” which points to studies by the Conservative-leaning Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty and the Foundation for Government Accountability. From the former, the authors take a comparison to show that the five cities featured in the report received larger amounts on a per capita basis. The FGA citation lists five allegations by the organization, including one that said “More than 200 Wisconsin jurisdictions received ‘Zuckerbucks’ for the 2020 election, totaling more than $9 million.
The Special Counsel’s report argued the grants fell under the state’s definition of bribery because private money was used to help people vote in-person or via an absentee ballot. The bribery allegation was rejected as well by Rhodes-Conway, who called the accusations that the Dane Co. Clerk’s Office acted with a partisan bent or were bribed “patently ridiculous (and) “election departments… facing an unprecedented challenge of administering safe and secure elections.”
The CTCL’s response also indicated that, while the grants in Wisconsin ended up going to those five cities, any U.S. local election office in the country that played a role in the election could apply. It also noted that every eligible office that did apply was awarded money by the agency.

Grant Totals for ‘Zuckerberg 5′ (per CTCL)​

CityCash Grant
Green Bay$1,245,706
Kenosha$862,779
Madison$1,271,788
Milwaukee$3,409,500
Racine$1,699,100
“Once applicants were verified as legitimate, they were approved for grant funds which had to be used exclusively for the public purpose of planning and operationalizing safe and secure election administration,” the statement continued.
In all, it said grants were awarded to 2,500 election departments in 49 states, with over half of its awards going to smaller communities with fewer than 25,000 registered voters.
The Special Counsel’s report accused the CTCL of coercing the five cities cited in his report – and none of the approximately 200 other Wisconsin election offices – through secondary grants that it states, “were not for purely altruistic purposes as “strings” were clearly attached.” (additional quotation marks were made by report authors) The authors listed the conditions of the secondary contract, which they write would require the election agencies to detail how they spent the money on election-related expenditures.

The report listed the four conditions investigators found as only using the election grants for “planning and operationalizing safe and secure election administration,” requiring the cities to show that was how the money was spent, not cut other election funding because it received the grant and giving the funds to another agency without approval by CTCL. Additionally, it asserts that the goals of reaching out to historically disenfranchised residents, among other voters, and encouraging an increase in in-person voting, early voting, and absentee voting, “matched that of the Biden-voter profile.”

Zuckerberg’s name became associated with the CTCL following a $250 million donation to the organization by the 37-year-old and his wife Priscilla Chan as part of their efforts to help election offices deal with ravages of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Last edited:
I'm not, "you guys." I did not even bother to vote, as I already know that the establishment is terminally corrupt. . . so? Why the hell should I even bother?

:dunno:

Looks pretty similar to what I said.

I said you guys are going to complain about the rules every time you lose. You say you’re going to complain about the rules every time. Looks pretty close.

Now show me a post of yours complaining about the rules when Trump won.

You think your childish language is any better?

No. What I have on my side is reality. You lost. Does that make you upset? Good. Nothing you can say will change that fact. Your conspiracy theorist temper tantrum won’t change that outcome.

Cry for me you little bitch. Your sadness makes me happy. :)
Two words - Hunter's laptop..

Two words - Hunter's laptop..
Yea you guys really tried pushing that story hard leading up to the last election. How did that work out for you?

I even told you guys it was a dumb strategy. Little word of advice: try going after the guy running for office, not his family members. That should make sense to people who aren’t morons. If Hunter Biden were running for office, then it would be worth looking into.

Looks pretty similar to what I said.

I said you guys are going to complain about the rules every time you lose. You say you’re going to complain about the rules every time. Looks pretty close.

Clearly you are an idiot.

When I tell you there are no rules, and the rules don't mean a thing. . . . that is not complaining about, "the rules." It is observing, that "the rules?"

THEY ARE MEANINGLESS.

695z5m.jpg

You should look into the investigations of Greg Palast on the 2016 election.

Unlike you? I am not a partisan hypocrite.

The partisan and conspiratorial accusations and lawsuits were dismissed by the Courts....!

------

Breaking down the ‘Zuckerberg 5′ in Wisconsin election report; CTCL derides allegations​

Special Counsel Michael Gableman presents the findings of his office's investigation into the...'s investigation into the...

Special Counsel Michael Gableman presents the findings of his office's investigation into the 2020 election to Assembly members, on March 1, 2022.(WMTV/Michelle Baik)
By Nick Viviani

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) - The organization behind the grants cited multiple times throughout the Wisconsin Special Counsel’s report rejected its allegations, citing legal decisions and the way the grants were awarded. The grants, coupled with other allegations, were cited by Special Counsel Michael Gableman on Tuesday when he recommended lawmakers seriously consider decertifying President Joe Biden’s victory.
“This so-called report from Michael Gableman rehashes many of the arguments made in more than a dozen frivolous lawsuits filed to smear the CTCL COVID-19 Response Grants program,” the Center for Tech and Civic Life said Wednesday in a response to NBC15 News.
The CTCL pointed to those multiple lawsuits challenging the awards and noted that “conservative, liberal, and two Republican-appointed Supreme Court Justices” rejected the arguments. One of the judges, it added, dubbed the claims a “conspiracy theory.” U.S. District Judge William Griesbach, who was appointed by President George W. Bush, refused to block the grant money in October 2020 under a lawsuit filed by Kaardal on behalf of the Wisconsin Voters Alliance, in conjunction with the conservative Thomas Moore Society.
The judge said then that there was nothing in state law “that can be fairly construed as prohibiting the defendant Cities from accepting funds from CTCL.” The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on an appeal of that case that those who brought the lawsuit failed to identify any laws that would prohibit the grants. Kaardal again raised the issue in a federal lawsuit he filed in Washington, D.C., on behalf of the Wisconsin Voters Alliance, two Wisconsin Republican state lawmakers and others. That lawsuit sought to let state lawmakers in Wisconsin and other states allocate their Electoral College votes.
ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, appointed by President Barack Obama, dismissed the lawsuit and referred Kaardal to a court committee for discipline just for bringing the case. Kaardal has appealed that. In a third case, the Wisconsin Voters Alliance represented by Kaardal asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to overturn the election results for several reasons, including the grants. The court refused to take the case.
CTCL awarded grants to more than 200 local election offices in Wisconsin, including its five largest cities, and they were designed to help “election departments… facing an unprecedented challenge of administering safe and secure elections,” according to a statement released by the organization at the time.
A bulk of Gableman’s report focused on those five largest cities, which the report repeatedly described as Zuckerberg 5, a reference to Meta founder Mark Zuckerberg. A search of the 136-page report finds 137 instances of the authors using the term “Zuckerberg 5.” The Special Counsel’s Office alleges the CTCL and the five cities – Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, and Racine – embraced the term, and referenced a letterhead with the five cities seals.
A citation to the link corresponding with the allegation indicated that the seals may have been positioned next to the phrase Zuckerberg 5; however, it did not work in the copy provided to the media. A call to the Special Counsel’s Office to get an example went unanswered, save for a message that the voicemail had not been set up. NBC15 News also reached out to Speaker Robin Vos’ office on Wednesday morning and was told a representative would be able to pull it. As of 4 p.m. it was not made available. This story will be updated when it is.
ADVERTISEMENT

The CTCL denied ever using the term internally in reference to the five cities in a statement to NBC15 News. A spokesperson for Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway, Katie Crawley, told us, “we have never used the term, nor is it in any City documents.”
The only mention of specific cities in Wisconsin other than those five receiving funds from CTCL was a section labeled “Other Entities Have Reported About CTCL’s Selective Funding to the Zuckerberg 5,” which points to studies by the Conservative-leaning Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty and the Foundation for Government Accountability. From the former, the authors take a comparison to show that the five cities featured in the report received larger amounts on a per capita basis. The FGA citation lists five allegations by the organization, including one that said “More than 200 Wisconsin jurisdictions received ‘Zuckerbucks’ for the 2020 election, totaling more than $9 million.
The Special Counsel’s report argued the grants fell under the state’s definition of bribery because private money was used to help people vote in-person or via an absentee ballot. The bribery allegation was rejected as well by Rhodes-Conway, who called the accusations that the Dane Co. Clerk’s Office acted with a partisan bent or were bribed “patently ridiculous (and) “election departments… facing an unprecedented challenge of administering safe and secure elections.”
The CTCL’s response also indicated that, while the grants in Wisconsin ended up going to those five cities, any U.S. local election office in the country that played a role in the election could apply. It also noted that every eligible office that did apply was awarded money by the agency.

CityCash Grant
Green Bay$1,245,706
Kenosha$862,779
Madison$1,271,788
Milwaukee$3,409,500
Racine$1,699,100
“Once applicants were verified as legitimate, they were approved for grant funds which had to be used exclusively for the public purpose of planning and operationalizing safe and secure election administration,” the statement continued.
In all, it said grants were awarded to 2,500 election departments in 49 states, with over half of its awards going to smaller communities with fewer than 25,000 registered voters.
The Special Counsel’s report accused the CTCL of coercing the five cities cited in his report – and none of the approximately 200 other Wisconsin election offices – through secondary grants that it states, “were not for purely altruistic purposes as “strings” were clearly attached.” (additional quotation marks were made by report authors) The authors listed the conditions of the secondary contract, which they write would require the election agencies to detail how they spent the money on election-related expenditures.

The report listed the four conditions investigators found as only using the election grants for “planning and operationalizing safe and secure election administration,” requiring the cities to show that was how the money was spent, not cut other election funding because it received the grant and giving the funds to another agency without approval by CTCL. Additionally, it asserts that the goals of reaching out to historically disenfranchised residents, among other voters, and encouraging an increase in in-person voting, early voting, and absentee voting, “matched that of the Biden-voter profile.”

Zuckerberg’s name became associated with the CTCL following a $250 million donation to the organization by the 37-year-old and his wife Priscilla Chan as part of their efforts to help election offices deal with ravages of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Wow. Truly, the magnitude of corruption in our legal system and government is amazing.

Thank you for exposing it for us. :113:

Clearly you are an idiot.

When I tell you there are no rules, and the rules don't mean a thing. . . . that is not complaining about, "the rules." It is observing, that "the rules?"

THEY ARE MEANINGLESS.

695z5m.jpg

Unlike you? I am not a partisan hypocrite.
So you’re a non-partisan conspiracy theorist. That's nice.

My issue isn't with you. It's with partisan crybabies complaining that this election was rigged because they don't like the results. And that doesn't make me a hypocrite - I trust our election process regardless of who wins, including in 2016.

Wow. Truly, the magnitude of corruption in our legal system and government is amazing.

Thank you for exposing it for us. :113:
Yet it seems that you don't see the republicans appointing a partisan hack republican like Gableman as a Special council as CORRUPT when before appointed and with no evidence he supported the election was STOLEN BIG LIE.... a Special Counsel, is suppose to be neutral before appointment, not have their mind made up already....???

But it's not corrupt to support more citizens voting....in a safer manner, during a contagious pandemic....why would you think it is...? When both Republican counties and democratic counties had access to money to make their elections safer during the pandemic and over 200 voting districts accessed this money, not just the lie that it was 5 dem counties.

As long as no one involved encouraged voters or election figures encouraged voters to vote for Biden or to vote for Trump, it is NOT illegal to do so.

Why do you think it's corrupt? The money was given to the State, the state is who gave it to the voting districts asking for it...all 200 of those that asked.

Do you think this is something new? Why do you think this is corript, pretty please explain, if so?

So you’re a non-partisan conspiracy theorist. That's nice.

My issue isn't with you. It's with partisan crybabies complaining that this election was rigged because they don't like the results. And that doesn't make me a hypocrite - I trust our election process regardless of who wins, including in 2016.
You trust eh ? After all that has been going on you still trust the process, even though gerrymandering is yet another huge issue that is attempting to reshape the process in one's favor in every local election across this COUNTRY ??? You trust yet here your party is complaining excessively about the electoral college, the voter ID law's, the supreme court judge's, and every other thing that affects the outcomes of these election's.

Trust - ROTFLMBO.

You trust eh ? After all that has been going on you still trust the process, even though gerrymandering is yet another huge issue that is attempting to reshape the process in one's favor in every local election across this COUNTRY ??? You trust yet here your party is complaining excessively about the electoral college, the voter ID law's, the supreme court judge's, and every other thing that affects the outcomes of these election's.

Trust - ROTFLMBO.
There is room for improvement but I still trust our Democratic process.

I’m at least consistent. Were you calling the election stolen in 2016? LMAO!!!

Don’t pretend that you’re anything more than a conspiracy theorist partisan crybaby.

------

Special Counsel Michael Gableman presents the findings of his office's investigation into the...'s investigation into the...

By Nick Viviani

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

CityCash Grant
Green Bay$1,245,706
Kenosha$862,779
Madison$1,271,788
Milwaukee$3,409,500
Racine$1,699,100

The Dems did most certainly BREAK the election laws even after they have watered them down over the years to allow more and more fraud. It's really TREASON---and conspiracy to commit Treason.

Don’t pretend that you’re anything more than a conspiracy theorist partisan crybaby.
The election wasn't stolen in 2016...even with Hilliary and the rest of the marxist dems cheating their asses off--she still lost the election---hence why cornpop Biden saying that they got a newer BIGGER coalition of CHEATERS for him. The dems just did more cheating in 2020 after allowing the mail out/in Ballots and to be dropped out in unsecured locations.

The Dems did most certainly BREAK the election laws even after they have watered them down over the years to allow more and more fraud. It's really TREASON---and conspiracy to commit Treason.
Nope! The American citizens VOTED Trump out of office. It's amazing you think legal citizens exercising their constitutional RIGHT to vote, is cheating....

When the constant and never ending cheating actually comes from Republican legislators disenfranchising citizens of their constitutional right to vote....:rolleyes:

The election wasn't stolen in 2016...even with Hilliary and the rest of the marxist dems cheating their asses off--she still lost the election---hence why cornpop Biden saying that they got a newer BIGGER coalition of CHEATERS for him. The dems just did more cheating in 2020 after allowing the mail out/in Ballots and to be dropped out in unsecured locations.
Thanks for confirming that you’re a partisan conspiracy theorist crybaby.

Tissue?

Yet it seems that you don't see the republicans appointing a partisan hack republican like Gableman as a Special council as CORRUPT when before appointed and with no evidence he supported the election was STOLEN BIG LIE.... a Special Counsel, is suppose to be neutral before appointment, not have their mind made up already....???

But it's not corrupt to support more citizens voting....in a safer manner, during a contagious pandemic....why would you think it is...? When both Republican counties and democratic counties had access to money to make their elections safer during the pandemic and over 200 voting districts accessed this money, not just the lie that it was 5 dem counties.

As long as no one involved encouraged voters or election figures encouraged voters to vote for Biden or to vote for Trump, it is NOT illegal to do so.

Why do you think it's corrupt? The money was given to the State, the state is who gave it to the voting districts asking for it...all 200 of those that asked.

Do you think this is something new? Why do you think this is corript, pretty please explain, if so?
I don't support non-citizens voting.

I don't support corporations hiding and not disclosing how their software tallies, manipulates and counts votes, based on the excuse it is "proprietary," and they are protecting their profits.

Some of what you say? Is, with out a doubt, true.

BUT? IT was triggered by malfeasance and manipulation by their opponents. BOTH SIDES, seek to use corrupting the system to gain leverage. As long as you only recognize the corruption of the partisan side that YOU DEFEND, and fail to address the wide spread and obvious corruption introduced to the system that the pandemic allowed? No honest conversation can be had.

I know of the tactics that the GOP used in 2000 and 2004. I know when Die-bold went bankrupt, and it's capital infrastructure was sold off and remade into Dominion, this is what you don't want to recognize that there is corporate corruption, why? I don't think there is a lot for us to even discuss. You will die on this hill that your team is not corrupt, and that this last charade was real.

Lunacy. It was as bogas as 2000 and 2004.

Crosscheck and voter purging? They need to go. Voter harvesting? They also need to go.

. . . and this computerize bullshit that harms everyone? It needs to go as well.

But most of all? The cabal's gaslighting, both from the courts, and the elites' media, telling folks that this is all a "conspiracy theory?" Protected by their establishment judges, lawyers, and mainstream pols that protect the interlocking directorate at the expense of main-street small farms and small businesses, third parties, and the unions? THAT needs to go as well.

Either that, or we are doomed to enter a closed society and a globalized police state technocracy.

I'd say they stole it...

Back to your stupid Hunter Biden story. Once again, that was a ridiculously stupid strategy that didn’t work out for you guys.

Maybe, just maybe, you should have been attacking the guy winning for office, not his son. What a crazy idea.
Oh really, yet Trump's family was red meat to you hypocrites eh ?? This can go on all day.

Forum List

Back