Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
So this guy admits there was widespread fraud but they cannot do anything about it. Isn't that great? Biden stole those electoral votes and "oh well"?

Is that proof of fraud for you assholes or not?

It is true. The WI. legislature has said so.
Awesome dude! With the 10 votes from Wisconsin switching over that brings it to:

Biden 293
Trump: 245

Now let me just get on the phone with the electoral college members, the Attorney General, and the federal comptroller and let them know there has been a huge mistake and that the new President of the United States is --

hey wait...Biden still has over 270 votes. Well shit, I don't have to call anyone. Biden is still President.

Last edited:
Awesome dude! With the 10 votes from Wisconsin switching over that brings it to:

Biden 293
Trump: 245

Now let me just get on the phone with the electoral college members, the Attorney General, and the federal comptroller and let them know there has been a huge mistake and that the new President of the United States is --

hey wait...Biden still has over 270 votes. Well shit, I don't have to call anyone. Biden is still President.
There is still AZ. MI. GA. and PA. subtract those electoral votes and get back to me.

The Republican Speaker is the WI legislature?
He speaks for the House, that along with the Senate have plenary power in a situation like this. It is only the state's business.

So this guy admits there was widespread fraud but they cannot do anything about it. Isn't that great? Biden stole those electoral votes and "oh well"?

Is that proof of fraud for you assholes or not?

Too bad your article doesn't actually prove any election fraud.

she describes learning from an election worker that Democrat operatives were registering voters in nursing homes, including those who don’t normally vote. Under Wisconsin law, bipartisan teams of Special Voting Deputies are required to register and assist nursing home residents with absentee ballots.

Registering is not assisting with absentee ballots.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
The consummate troll tolls yet another thread.

You really do need to find a hobby other than trolling threads.

1647552242109.png

Too bad your article doesn't actually prove any election fraud.

she describes learning from an election worker that Democrat operatives were registering voters in nursing homes, including those who don’t normally vote. Under Wisconsin law, bipartisan teams of Special Voting Deputies are required to register and assist nursing home residents with absentee ballots.

Registering is not assisting with absentee ballots.
It has been proven to the state's speaker of the House. Good enough for me. He does not plan to decertify. With any luck he will be replaced in November.

Forum List

Back