BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

I don’t know about never. But we agree that they didn’t cover at least some of the Jan 6 hearings.

Your point?
At least some of it eh ? ROTFLMBO.. Your claim or point driven was that they never covered it ... Now which is it, did they or didn't they cover it ???

Some of it ROTFLMBO 😂

Yes, Wisconsin was stolen. So were the other states where they stopped counting for hours until they suddenly, nearly instantaneously began recounting at around 3 AM EST.

Now, almost two weeks after Justice Gableman and Erick Kaardal testified in front of the WI Election Assembly, Republican (RINO) Speaker Robin Vos admits that widespread voter fraud took place in Wisconsin. Vos made the statement to the press after attending a closed-door meeting with a group of concerned WI residents advocating for decertification of the November election, including a GOP candidate for governor and State Rep. Timothy Ramthun (R) this afternoon.
Even though Justice Gableman explained during his testimony that the WI legislature HAS the power to decertify the November 2020 election, Speaker Vos claims the legislature does NOT have the power to take this action.

:thankusmile: The shills from Langley Toro
XponentialChaos C clayton EvilEyeFleegle
strollingbones
bravoactual
McRib
Bobob
Golfing Gator
rightwinger err leftwinger

And candyass

candycorn can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are as they are throwing the chairs at the wall in butthurt now. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You said "they didn't" in the answering of his quote that said "they did". Now I may be a little slow sometimes, but "they didn't" means that they "never did". LOL.
I’ve already addressed this. I was specifically referring to one of the Jan 6 hearings as you would have picked up from the context. I provided supporting links. I honestly don’t know if they covered any of the other Jan 6 hearings or not. I don’t pay enough attention to their programming to say that they never showed something, hence why I didn’t quantify it with “never”.

Maybe I should have been more clear with the delivery. Maybe you guys should pay closer to context. I don’t know. Looks to me like you guys are just trying to play word-game-gotcha because you don’t have a point.

I’ve already addressed this. I was specifically referring to one of the Jan 6 hearings as you would have picked up from the context. I provided supporting links. I honestly don’t know if they covered any of the other Jan 6 hearings or not. I don’t pay enough attention to their programming to say that they never showed something, hence why I didn’t quantify it with “never”.

Maybe I should have been more clear with the delivery. Maybe you guys should pay closer to context. I don’t know. Looks to me like you guys are just trying to play word-game-gotcha because you don’t have a point.
Gotcha then.... ROTFLMBO

Forum List

Back