BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yes, Wisconsin was stolen. So were the other states where they stopped counting for hours until they suddenly, nearly instantaneously began recounting at around 3 AM EST.

Now, almost two weeks after Justice Gableman and Erick Kaardal testified in front of the WI Election Assembly, Republican (RINO) Speaker Robin Vos admits that widespread voter fraud took place in Wisconsin. Vos made the statement to the press after attending a closed-door meeting with a group of concerned WI residents advocating for decertification of the November election, including a GOP candidate for governor and State Rep. Timothy Ramthun (R) this afternoon.

Even though Justice Gableman explained during his testimony that the WI legislature HAS the power to decertify the November 2020 election, Speaker Vos claims the legislature does NOT have the power to take this action.

Yes, Wisconsin was stolen. So were the other states where they stopped counting for hours until they suddenly, nearly instantaneously began recounting at around 3 AM EST.

Now, almost two weeks after Justice Gableman and Erick Kaardal testified in front of the WI Election Assembly, Republican (RINO) Speaker Robin Vos admits that widespread voter fraud took place in Wisconsin. Vos made the statement to the press after attending a closed-door meeting with a group of concerned WI residents advocating for decertification of the November election, including a GOP candidate for governor and State Rep. Timothy Ramthun (R) this afternoon.
Even though Justice Gableman explained during his testimony that the WI legislature HAS the power to decertify the November 2020 election, Speaker Vos claims the legislature does NOT have the power to take this action.

Keep clinging, pro-Putin loser!

LOL

he sure was specific about what fraud occurred-not.

I love these bombshells! Every time I see one I think of this...they just never learn

charlie-brown-fail.gif

I love these bombshells! Every time I see one I think of this...they just never learn
Embarrassing.
Can't Let Go.
Can't accept reality.
Must continue the Big Lie.

Embarrassing.
Your blue blinders prevent you from seeing reality
You and other Cult members have spread the Big Lie for too Long.
You are now a complete Embarrassment.

Let's start the Russia, Russia, Russia chant again.
You know trump cheated.

Embarrassing.
Can't Let Go.
Can't accept reality.
Must continue the Big Lie.

Embarrassing.

You and other Cult members have spread the Big Lie for too Long.
You are now a complete Embarrassment.

Let's start the Russia, Russia, Russia chant again.
You know trump cheated.

FFS I used to think woke liberals were the biggest snowflakes.

Then along came the Trump cult.

You mean someone who isn't a retarded snowflake cultist, clinging to a lie by a whining narcissistic loser who can't bear the thought of being a loser, even though he's gone bankrupt six times and has been divorced twice?

Check.
No someone who is a retarded snowflake cultist, clinging to a lie by several narcissist who can't bear the thought of losing power, and is easily manipulated into believing anything they tell him.

Listen, the sentient among us all know there was widespread fraud all across the nation but it's time to move on and take your revenge out on the dems in November and again in 2024.

Get busy, put in the work, volunteer to be a poll watcher, take like-minded folks to the polls....That's how you make things right and toast your victory......But don't ever forget what the dems did.....We got lazy, they didn't.

revenge.jpg

Forum List

Back