BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

The point? Both Facebook and Google traffic in meta data, the knew, down the the very last voter, who wanted Biden to win, and who wanted Trump to win.

It was simply a matter of providing as many opportunities, and harvesting as many of those Biden votes, and preventing as many of those Trump votes as possible.

Now? There is evidence of that manipulation. Only a fool can deny it.

This is, actually, pretty old news. This was known back in 2020. Perhaps pressure is being ramped up, since the official STATE report was just completed, as of March 1, 2022.

View attachment 617496

Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.

It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.

It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.

Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?

You are correct there. Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.

The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. And yeah, it is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

You are ignorant and in denial.

I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.

They could, hypothethically go after Zuckerberg as rigorously as Mueller supposedly went after those "Russians," that meddled in the 2016 election. IMO? What he did was treasonous. The should take everthing away from him. No one man should have the ability to use his wealth to swing an election like that.

I will post an article below that sums it up. You can read the State report to the assembly above if you like.

But, we can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."
One thing in the report is it is not pointing a finger at one particular political party when mentioning the irregularities... You keep assuming it is Democrats who cheated when it doesn't specify that it was the Dems cheating. You should try actually reading the report...

One thing in the report is it is not pointing a finger at one particular political party when mentioning the irregularities... You keep assuming it is Democrats who cheated when it doesn't specify that it was the Dems cheating. You should try actually reading the report...
I never said it was the DNC that cheated.

It was an agent that worked to have Biden win. Nothing about the DNC.

You certainly have to be a troll to type this ^^^^^^^^ .

or A Mental Patient.
I believe in karma.. and we are going to get it with Russia because democrats cheated.. god wanted trump.

I believe in karma.. and we are going to get it with Russia because democrats cheated.. god wanted trump.
Oh just stop.

You've been here at USMB for 6 days and you have almost 900 posts.
Quit yer fucking trolling or get off the board.
150 posts a day?

Just get a life lil' guy.

If anything, KARMA will attack trump for claiming...... djt..."I know more about the Bible than anyone." LOLLLOOOOLLLOOLLLOLOL

Do you believe your CULT leader?

Where is that tidbit in the report?
It isn't specifically there.

If you don't know anything about political science? And demographics, you would be too ignorant to see it.

If you know things like that? You, could perhaps. . .. . . read that in there . . . . . . Chapter 10 for instance? Around P. 101.

Chapter 10: Non-citizens Voted Unimpeded by Wisconsin’s Election Officials as They
Are Not Recorded in the WisVote Voter Database, Even Though Wisconsin Law
Requires Citizenship to Vote.

". . . .Under federal law, WEC is legally required to include in WisVote ineligibility information about non-citizens from the Department of
Transportation. WEC is also legally required under federal law to distribute to the state’s municipal clerks lists of non-citizens so as to prevent these ineligible non-citizens from election day registration and voting. In violation of its federal and state legal obligations, Wisconsin election officials failed to prevent non-citizens from voting in the 2020 Presidential election—casting doubt on the election result."

. . . as say, just one small example.

But you aren't really interested in reading the report or being proven wrong, are you? :dunno:

No thanks, we still have the same amount of nukes in the US and on the go no matter who is president.
Lol joe Biden who has Laundered money through Ukraine Russia and China is our president lol

Oh just stop.

You've been here at USMB for 6 days and you have almost 900 posts.
Quit yer fucking trolling or get off the board.
150 posts a day?

Just get a life lil' guy.

If anything, KARMA will attack trump for claiming...... djt..."I know more about the Bible than anyone." LOLLLOOOOLLLOOLLLOLOL

Do you believe your CULT leader?
Trump was sent by god

Russia has 6000 Nukes 3000 are pointed at you right now. Put trump back in the world goes normal again
Our system is not like that, we don't just switch people out like light bulbs.

:auiqs.jpg:

This is, actually, pretty old news. This was known back in 2020. Perhaps pressure is being ramped up, since the official STATE report was just completed, as of March 1, 2022.

View attachment 617496

It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.

It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.

Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?

You are correct there. Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.

The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. And yeah, it is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

You are ignorant and in denial.

I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.

They could, hypothethically go after Zuckerberg as rigorously as Mueller supposedly went after those "Russians," that meddled in the 2016 election. IMO? What he did was treasonous. The should take everthing away from him. No one man should have the ability to use his wealth to swing an election like that.

I will post an article below that sums it up. You can read the State report to the assembly above if you like.

But, we can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."
You guys are just going to complain about the rules every time you lose. We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies.

Forum List

Back