BREAKING: Another White woman punched in face by black suspect in Manhattan amid rash of black-on-White attacks

Why are these negroes attacking innocent White women in these cities?
Macho Maggot Moron, I see you have succeeded in starting another racist thread on this forum. Now what in the hell does this ONE black man assaulting a white woman have to do with EVERY black man in America? Not a damn thing. Then you draw out all your racist friends with the name calling.

Macho Maggot Moron, I see you have succeeded in starting another racist thread on this forum. Now what in the hell does this ONE black man assaulting a white woman have to do with EVERY black man in America? Not a damn thing. Then you draw out all your racist friends with the name calling.

It's actually happened quite a bit in NYC specifically. This is only one example.

I think it's a mental health issue, and the fact that blue cities don't punish crime, they encourage it.

I am nowhere near suggesting such a thing. I am simply asking why Blacks are so fascinated and engaged in this type of activity…randomly smacking the shit out of people on urban streets.

Do they think it’s funny? Is it a thrill?

Why?
They believe it is their right.

Is that reality though? Explain how you know its reality. What I'm doing is playing with you and seeing how long and how far you're going to go to pretend that you know what Obama's feelings are. :laugh: I make rational arguments, son. Dont expect anything but laughter from me for your play play arguments.
^🤪

I find the fact that you racist assholes pull out one of two incidents involving someone black and then you try and blanket every black person in America with it. How many black men are actually walking up and punching old white ladies? The one or two that do it, are definitely going to pay the price which they should. I am sick of these white dickheads trying to blame every black man in America for the actions of one or two.
You find everything and anything racist. It’s not every Black person in America doing it but punches on random people, the knockout game, pushing people into subways, etc…. Seems to be a practice dominated by Blacks. It’s not just one or two incidents. Google these incidents and you will be hard pressed to find non-Blacks as the perpetrator. We just had an incident last week at our local jr high school where a number of Black girls ran up and punched and knocked a White girl to the ground and laughed about it.

You can and will call me racist all day but I’m not going to back off this observation. Eric Holder encouraged US to have honest conversations about race. This is one of them.

You find everything and anything racist. It’s not every Black person in America doing it but punches on random people, the knockout game, pushing people into subways, etc…. Seems to be a practice dominated by Blacks.
Maybe it comes from years of experiencing it, unlike you I don't go along to get along.
It’s not just one or two incidents. Google these incidents and you will be hard pressed to find non-Blacks as the perpetrator.
Wasn't there a white boy arrested for punching an older black gentleman.
We just had an incident last week at our local jr high school where a number of Black girls ran up and punched and knocked a White girl to the ground and laughed about it.
Everybody has a story to tell.
You can and will call me racist all day but I’m not going to back off this observation. Eric Holder encouraged US to have honest conversations about race. This is one of them.
You have to have an honest conversation with yourself, why do you feel the need to bow down to white folks to be accepted?

Maybe it comes from years of experiencing it, unlike you I don't go along to get along.

Wasn't there a white boy arrested for punching an older black gentleman.

Everybody has a story to tell.

You have to have an honest conversation with yourself, why do you feel the need to bow down to white folks to be accepted?
WTF are you taking about? Im just sick and tired of reading about innocent people getting randomly punched out. That doesn’t bother you for the obvious.

WTF are you taking about? Im just sick and tired of reading about innocent people getting randomly punched out. That doesn’t bother you for the obvious.
Bullshit, this man needs to be prosecuted for committing such a horrible crime. Any coward that would attack a woman needs his ass kicked up around his neck.

I find the fact that you racist assholes pull out one of two incidents involving someone black and then you try and blanket every black person in America with it. How many black men are actually walking up and punching old white ladies? The one or two that do it, are definitely going to pay the price which they should. I am sick of these white dickheads trying to blame every black man in America for the actions of one or two.
Shoe on other foot here ...
Many of us "whites" are sick of "all of us" being tagged as racists because of the positions and "actions of one or two".

Gate swings both ways 'brutha'.

Shoe on other foot here ...
Many of us "whites" are sick of "all of us" being tagged as racists because of the positions and "actions of one or two".

Gate swings both ways 'brutha'.
You and your culture are tagged as racists because you deplorable whites actually do celebrate monsters who preyed on innocent people.

You and your culture are tagged as racists because you deplorable whites actually do celebrate monsters who preyed on innocent people.
You people drop the term “racist” anytime you don’t agree with someone or you want to make a broad assumption about an entire race, creed or ethnicity (how ironic).

Who or what constitutes “deplorable whites”? Does that mean all or the majority of whites are deplorable?

How deplorable or not deplorable do you think it is for Blacks to be randomly assaulting non-Blacks:

• punching young non-Black women as they walk out of stores?
  • randomly assaulting non-Blacks on subway platform.
  • engaging in the “knockout” game where non-Black pedestrians are randomly targeted on the street and randomly knocked to to ground via a blow to the head?

To me, that’s beyond deplorable.

You people drop the term “racist” anytime you don’t agree with someone or you want to make a broad assumption about an entire race, creed or ethnicity (how ironic).

Who or what constitutes “deplorable whites”? Does that mean all or the majority of whites are deplorable?

How deplorable or not deplorable do you think it is for Blacks to be randomly assaulting non-Blacks:

• punching young non-Black women as they walk out of stores?
  • randomly assaulting non-Blacks on subway platform.
  • engaging in the “knockout” game where non-Black pedestrians are randomly targeted on the street and randomly knocked to to ground via a blow to the head?

To me, that’s beyond deplorable.
I'm just explained it to you you illiterate fucking moron. You're deplorable because you and your culture actually do celebrate and honor people who would go around assaulting innocent people.

I'm just explained it to you you illiterate fucking moron. You're deplorable because you and your culture actually do celebrate and honor people who would go around assaulting innocent people.
You made a specious statement without any substance or validation to back it up. In typical fashion, your sense of entitlement has you falsely believing you are coming from a position of intelligence, authority, and a basis in fact. Until you back it up, you are just full of shit.

You find everything and anything racist. It’s not every Black person in America doing it but punches on random people, the knockout game, pushing people into subways, etc…. Seems to be a practice dominated by Blacks. It’s not just one or two incidents. Google these incidents and you will be hard pressed to find non-Blacks as the perpetrator. We just had an incident last week at our local jr high school wnghere a number of Black girls ran up and punched and knocked a White girl to the ground and laughed about it.

Think about it. When shitstain obama said he was going to transform the country this is the transformation he meant.

You made a specious statement without any substance or validation to back it up. In typical fashion, your sense of entitlement has you falsely believing you are coming from a position of intelligence, authority, and a basis in fact. Until you back it up, you are just full of shit.
Where did I make a specious statement? I have backed it up. Your culture has dotted the landscape, our roads and buildings and schools with the images and names of slavers that your culture venerates and slavers did a lot worse than punching random strangers in face.

Forum List

Back