BREAKING: Another White woman punched in face by black suspect in Manhattan amid rash of black-on-White attacks

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Here we go again. To put it succinctly, White women are under attack by what appears to be violent feral black savages wondering the city streets. These attacks aren't random. These women are being purposely targeted. This has to end. I encourage all White women to read this book by David Duke, a White civil rights advocate. Once you do and become racially aware, and are around black people, your life will be a lot safer.

1712244877058.jpeg

Logical consequences that illustrate the need for Chauvin's law.

This time it's claimed to be a rash.

Creating total submission of black men is the only solution that can be imagined for America. It doesn't work!

• Banned
Logical consequences that illustrate the need for Chauvin's law.

This time it's claimed to be a rash.

Creating total submission of black men is the only solution that can be imagined for America. It doesn't work!
blacks need to be brought to their knees and have their entitlement attitudes extinguished.

Another version of the knockout game. Why are Blacks dominating this trend of walking up and punching random people?

Another version of the knockout game. Why are Blacks dominating this trend of walking up and punching random people?
I've offered the explanation dozens of times on this forum. Racism was born out of the fact that the American south couldn't let go of their perceived right to keep slaves. America's race problem is reversible but no effective solution can be accepted by white America.

That's why I've coined the 'Chauvin solution', which consists of force up to and including murder. It's good that you asked. I'm interested in how my answer effects you.

• Banned
I've offered the explanation dozens of times on this forum. Racism was born out of the fact that the American south couldn't let go of their perceived right to keep slaves. America's race problem is reversible but no effective solution can be accepted by white America.

That's why I've coined the 'Chauvin solution', which consists of force up to and including murder. It's good that you asked. I'm interested in how my answer effects you.
You have to remember that slavery flew under the American flag long before the civil war but that's not the topic of the thread.

It sounds like a justification on your part for Blacks to randomly smack the shit out of anyone they choose with little or no repercussions due to the perceived level of White racism.

Why are blacks focused on something that ended 150+ years ago? No living black individual faced slavery .. it's just a "wedge issue" to continue to drive the racial divide .. promoted and encouraged by white liberals.

Why are blacks focused on something that ended 150+ years ago? No living black individual faced slavery .. it's just a "wedge issue" to continue to drive the racial divide .. promoted and encouraged by white liberals.
You have a record of not wanting to hear any answers.

Are you suggesting that white youth have a knockout game involving old black ladies?!? I mean, it would equalize things.
I am nowhere near suggesting such a thing. I am simply asking why Blacks are so fascinated and engaged in this type of activity…randomly smacking the shit out of people on urban streets.

Do they think it’s funny? Is it a thrill?

Why?

Blacks owned 1 million white slaves in Africa.

Slavery and bigotry were and are worldwide issues, not a unique American one

The United States was perhaps the most liberal country in history. If you don’t agree with it list some countries of the world that were better?

Blacks owned 1 million white slaves in Africa.

Slavery and bigotry were and are worldwide issues, not a unique American one

The United States was perhaps the most liberal country in history. If you don’t agree with it list some countries of the world that were better?
Not worthy of my answer.

I am nowhere near suggesting such a thing. I am simply asking why Blacks are so fascinated and engaged in this type of activity…randomly smacking the shit out of people on urban streets.

Do they think it’s funny? Is it a thrill?

Why?
I found a little humor in your post, yeah.

Forum List

Back