BREAKING: Another White woman punched in face by black suspect in Manhattan amid rash of black-on-White attacks

White Culture = Wagner / Devo / Merle Haggard and Motocross and skateboarding and Driving a Dune Buggy on the moon

And he was directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of white people too.

But some of us don't view every single event though the lens of race.

Only racists do that.
I'm not viewing his acts through the lens of race you incredible Moron. I'm viewing your ignorance and inability to recognize in yourself (the celebration of a monster who preyed on the innocent) what you demand answers for from black posters. I didn't make you call us out. You chose to do that without taking stock of yourself first.

Because it's telling here isn't it? We have a culture of whites who celebrate slavers and are still ago culturally racist that you've looked right pass you own deplorable celebration of monsters to ask random black men if we sort support the random acts of violence against white women. The topic of racism is important in highlighting just how much ignorant projection you're doing.
Hold the phone...yesterday you were all about race...what happened?

Screenshot_20240404-130903-600.png

You just don't like being foist by your own petard...and you think I won't call you out on it because you believe being black is a shield to being called out as a racist.

It isn't. Welcome to the real world.

Hold the phone...yesterday you were all about race...what happened?

View attachment 927220

You just don't like being foist by your own petard...and you think I won't call you out on it because you believe being black is a shield to being called out as a racist.

It isn't. Welcome to the real world.
What foisting do you imagine you've done? You called me out here to ask me, for some reason we'll pretend is inexplicable, if I support this random guy punching these random women and in like two posts I turned you around and got it out of you that you're the one who actually honors and supports violent monsters who preyed on the innocent. That seems like an ultimate fail on your part to me.

I'm not viewing his acts through the lens of race you incredible Moron. I'm viewing your ignorance and inability to recognize in yourself (the celebration of a monster who preyed on the innocent) what you demand answers for from black posters. I didn't make you call us out, you chose to do that without taking stoke of yourself.
You are.

Despite his flaws...Washington fostered the begining of a form of government that eventually outlawed slavery and ushered in a new era of freedom for all men...and women.

Someday YOU will be judged as a monster for enslaving Artificial Intelligence today. Sure ... you don't think you're doing anything wrong. It's not a person. But your actions will be viewed though the lens of history as morally wrong.

Or...it will be eating meat.

Or polluting the environment.

You are.

Despite his flaws...Washington fostered the begining of a form of government that eventually outlawed slavery and ushered in a new era of freedom for all men...and women.

Someday YOU will be judged as a monster for enslaving Artificial Intelligence today. Sure ... you don't think you're doing anything wrong. It's not a person. But your actions will be viewed though the lens of history as morally wrong.

Or...it will be eating meat.

Or polluting the environment.
The more you defend a slaver the more you prove my point you moron. Also the government he formed was one of the last in the developed world to give up the tyranny of slavery. More facts.

What foisting do you imagine you've done? You called me out here to ask me, for some reason we'll pretend is inexplicable, if I support this random guy punching these random women and in like two posts I turned you around and got it out of you that you're the one who actually honors and supports violent monsters who preyed on the innocent. That seems like an ultimate fail on your part to me.
B.S.

Slavery existed for thousands of years.

Judging a man who was born 300 years ago by today's standards is ignorance personified.

Sitting Bull had prisoners flayed alive.

That's pretty violent.

That doesn't mean he wasn't a great leader or a brave man that fought for his people.

B.S.

Slavery existed for thousands of years.

Judging a man who was born 300 years ago by today's standards is ignorance personified.

Sitting Bull had prisoners flayed alive.

That's pretty violent.

That doesn't mean he wasn't a great leader or a brave man that fought for his people.
What's ignorant is imagining Time has standards because you're losing a rational argument that you came unarmed to. People have standards and by your standards violent men who go around attacking innocent women aren't necessarily all bad. Those arent my standards. That's all you.

The more you defend a slaver the more you prove my point you moron. Also the government he formed was one of the last in the developed world to give up the tyranny of slavery. More facts.

Slavery has been gone by constitutional amendment since December 18, 1865, get over it!

Slavery has been gone by constitutional amendment since December 18, 1865, get over it!
That wasn't the point I was arguing you dumbass. The point I was actually making is that its ridiculous to try to defend Washington's tyranny but pointing to the fact that he helped create a nation that helped slavery to endure longer than the nation they split away from and also almost every other developed nation in the world. Protecting slavery longer than any other nation isn't a defense of slavery to anyone but wholly ignorant white people who don't actually know history.

Last edited:
What's ignorant is imagining Time has standards because you're losing a rational argument that you came unarmed to. People have standards and by your standards violent men who go around attacking innocent women aren't necessarily all bad. Those arent my standards. That's all you.
Fake news.

To obfuscate your weak position you have to reach back three centuries in order to defend what is happening TODAY.

If you want identity politics you have to take your lumps as a race.

Because you want people judge not by the content of their characters, but by the color of their skin.

You need to open your eyes and see that.

Your link shows I'm demonstrably correct you illiterate fucktard. I said they were one of the last developed nations to end slavery. Go read your own link. The UK, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and Russia all ended the practice of slavery in 1904. America ended it in 1918 and then engaged in another 100 years of apartheid and terrorism in the form of segregation and Jim crow.

Fake news.

To obfuscate your weak position you have to reach back three centuries in order to defend what is happening TODAY.
Where have I defended any random acts of violence in the past or today? Nowhere is the answer. Out of the two of us only you have suggested random acts of violence against women isn't a deal breaker as far as character goes. Facts.
If you want identity politics you have to take your lumps as a race.

Because you want people judge not by the content of their characters, but by the color of their skin.

You need to open your eyes and see that.
I'm judging you by your character you stupid failure. You celebrate a slaver. I don't celebrate a slaver or a man who goes around randomly punching white women.

Nope ... The racist needs to reach back centuries to excuse a guy punching women in the face.

He COULD just say...you know...some people are just bad regardless of the color of their skin.

But when your whole being is wrapped up in your skin color...everything must be defended.

Your link shows I'm demonstrably correct you illiterate fucktard. I said they were one of the last developed nations to end slavery. Go read your own link. The UK, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and Russia all ended the practice of slavery in 1904. America ended it in 1918 and then engaged in another 100 years of apartheid and terrorism in the form of segregation and Jim crow.
Slavery was abolished in the US with the proclamation of the 13th Amendment in December 1865.

Nope, the likes of the UK, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and Russia all made slavery illegal, but slavery continues to this day -

And because of world population growth, you will find there are more slaves today then at any other point in history.

The complement on my responses isn't going to help.
It just proves how ignorant you are.
What's ignorant about facts like .. slavery ended over 150+ years ago? Why do white liberals continue to fuel the fire about racial classes, specifically blacks and hispanics?

Blacks are in a much better position today then they were 150+ years ago .. even 50 years ago.

Slavery was abolished in the US with the proclamation of the 13th Amendment in December 1865.
Sorry I was wrong. I didn't read it properly. It ended with the end of convict leasing in 1941. As the great documentary the 13th showed the 13th Amendment had a loop hole that allowed newly freed black men to be arrested and convicted for crimes like loitering or vagrancy and leased right back out to the same plantations they were just freed from.

Forum List

Back