NEW: Two black Squatters Beat White Woman To Death After Discovering Them In Her Mother's NYC Home

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
More black crimes against White women. This one is a horrible one. Now we have blacks with a generational bred-in entitlement mentality think taking over White owned homes is okay and if you protest, the result is your life. That's what happened in this horrific case. I encourage all White people to read this masterpiece written by White civil rights advocate David Duke. It will help you save your life when around black people.

My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding
1712247414162.jpeg

More black crimes against White women. This one is a horrible one. Now we have blacks with a generational bred-in entitlement mentality think taking over White owned homes is okay and if you protest, the result is your life. That's what happened in this horrific case. I encourage all White people to read this masterpiece written by White civil rights advocate David Duke. It will help you save your life when around black people.

View attachment 927146

No, reading a book doesn't fix it... conceal carry and blowing the asshole away is what fixes it.

View attachment 927146

She probably voted dem, hated guns and idolized IM2.

guns.jpg

Forum List

Back