BREAKING: Another White woman punched in face by black suspect in Manhattan amid rash of black-on-White attacks

I am nowhere near suggesting such a thing. I am simply asking why Blacks are so fascinated and engaged in this type of activity…randomly smacking the shit out of people on urban streets.

Do they think it’s funny? Is it a thrill?

Why?
Negroes are acting out instincts that developed in the jungles of darkest Africa. They have a genetic inc inclination toward violence that 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow reduced, but did not end. Most Negroes are unfit to live in civilized countries.

Negroes are acting out instincts that developed in the jungles of darkest Africa. They have a genetic inc inclination toward violence that 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow reduced, but did not end. Most Negroes are unfit to live in civilized countries.
This sounds like AI “ Divide & Conquer “ Mishegoss

Why would we? Because we're black? That's a lot projection from a culture of deplorable fucktards who have statues all about the place to honor their favorite slaver Founders.
You're the one hung up on race My Dude.

Did you forget?

Screenshot_20240404-130903-600.png

Post in thread 'Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups' Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups

I am nowhere near suggesting such a thing. I am simply asking why Blacks are so fascinated and engaged in this type of activity…randomly smacking the shit out of people on urban streets.

Do they think it’s funny? Is it a thrill?

Why?
Because blacks have a much higher crime rate than whites, when a black man and a white man commit the same crime the black man should be given much more punishment.

You're the one hung up on race My Dude.

Did you forget?

View attachment 927193
Post in thread 'Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups' Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups
Yes, I'm black with a black daughter and a black grandchild. The continued existence of racists and their racist culture in my country is of concern to me. What about my point are you too pussy to address? I don't glorify violent, deplorable pieces of racist shit who prey on innocent people. You and your culture do. Facts.

Yes, I'm black with a black daughter and a black grandchild. The continued existence of racists and their racist culture in my country is of concern to me. What about my point are you too pussy to address? I don't glorify violent, deplorable pieces of racist shit who prey on innocent people. You and your culture do. Facts.
Fake news. Please post an example of racists who have been glorified for violently assaulting innocent people.

I'll wait.

Reportedly even before World War II, some African Americans in New York City had a way to express their dissatisfaction with segregated life. (The subway has never been segregated, but almost everything else was.)

Once a week, some African American adults would "accidentally" bump into Caucasian pedestrians. Maybe they even said, ":Excuse me." I do not know.

Regarding the current trend of sucker punching, I have no realistic solution. I guess it will not stop until a family member or beloved friend of a district attorney is sucker punched. Then maybe finally those young gentlemen who enjoy knocking out Caucasian (and Asian) people will actually be sent to prison.

Fake news.
What's fake about it? You and your culture don't celebrate violent, racist pieces of shit who preyed on innocent men, women and children? Is that not a simple fact?
Please post an example of racists who have been glorified for violently assaulting innocent people.

I'll wait.
Oh, I get it. You celebrate those violent pieces of racist shits for other reasons. Well why the inconsistency with this guy? You don't know the sum total of his life. If slaver George Washington can be celebrated because of the good you think he did in this life then why aren't you extending this man the same courtesy? Suppose he saves puppies on his off time when he's not punching random white broads in the face? Good and decent guy like Washington? I'm asking you because its your shitty logic.
That's great. Happy for ya.

But I wouldn't care if you were all blue with pink polkadots.
You do care. You don't blink about celebrating deplorable white trash but also have the ignorant gall to ask random black men if we support random acts of violence for no apparent fucking reason other than we happen to share a similar skin tone to the person in the story.

What's fake about it? You and your culture don't celebrate violent, racist pieces of shit who preyed on innocent men, women and children? Is that not a simple fact?

Oh, I get it. You celebrate those violent pieces of racist shits for other reasons. Well why the inconsistency with this guy? You don't know the sum total of his life. If slaver George Washington can be celebrated because of the good you think he did in this life then why aren't you extending this man the same courtesy? Suppose he saves puppies on his off time when he's not punching random white broads? Good and decent guy like Washington? I'm asking you because its your shitty logic.

You do care. You don't blink about celebrating deplorable white trash but also have the ignorant gall to ask random black men if we support random acts of violence for no apparent fucking reason other than we happen to share a similar skin tone to the person in the story.
Like I say...you want to make everything about race.

When you do that, you've got to take the good with the bad. And this is the bad.

Washington was a man of his time. Slavery had been around since time immemorial. There were (non-black) slaves in the Old Testament...that was over two-thousand years ago!

Are you still pissed at the Egyptians for enslaving the Jews?

Or the North Africans for enslaving the Europeans?

Or the Africans who enslaved each other? And sold them to the Europeans?

No...of course not.

Because YOU are the racist.

Like I say...you want to make everything about race.
Because it's telling here isn't it? We have a culture of whites who celebrate slavers and are still so culturally racist that you've looked right passed your own deplorable celebration of monsters to ask random black men if we sort support random acts of violence against white women. The topic of racism is important in highlighting just how much ignorant projection you're doing.
When you do that, you've got to take the good with the bad. And this is the bad.

Washington was a man of his time. Slavery had been around since time immemorial. There were (non-black) slaves in the Old Testament...that was over two-thousand years ago!
See. It didn't take much to get you to defend a man who did much worse than walk around and punch a random white woman. He owned black women and beat them and forced them to work for him so he could rob the product of their labor and yet to you and your culture he's a great man. I'm not trying to debate you on whether or not he is. You're free to hold that opinion and it's as valid as mine that he's a piece of shit. My argument is simple. Objectively, you're the one defending the person who committed acts of violence against the innocent, not me or any other black poster here.
Are you still pissed at the Egyptians for enslaving the Jews?
I'm not at all pissed that you ignorant frail whites can't make better arguments. I'm happy to have the daily confirmation that you are indeed morons who don't understand rational thoughts or arguments.
Or the North Africans for enslaving the Europeans?

Or the Africans who enslaved each other? And sold them to the Europeans?

No...of course not.

Because YOU are the racist.
Uh huh.... Who's culture is it again that put up all the statues of tyrant slavers?

See. It didn't take much to get to defend a man who did much worse than walk around and punch a random white woman. He owned black women and beat them and forced them to work for him so he could rob the product of his labor and yet to you and your culture he's a great man. I'm not trying to debate you on whether or not he is. You're free to hold that opinion and it's as valid as mine that he's a piece of shit. My argument is simple. Objectively, you're the one defending the person who committed acts of violence against the innocent, not me or any other black poster here

And he was directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of white people too.

But some of us don't view every single event though the lens of race.

Only racists do that.

Because it's telling here isn't it? We have a culture of whites who celebrate slavers and are still so culturally racist that you've looked right passed your own deplorable celebration of monsters to ask random black men if we sort support random acts of violence against white women. The topic of racism is important in highlighting just how much ignorant projection you're doing.

See. It didn't take much to get you to defend a man who did much worse than walk around and punch a random white woman. He owned black women and beat them and forced them to work for him so he could rob the product of their labor and yet to you and your culture he's a great man. I'm not trying to debate you on whether or not he is. You're free to hold that opinion and it's as valid as mine that he's a piece of shit. My argument is simple. Objectively, you're the one defending the person who committed acts of violence against the innocent, not me or any other black poster here.

I'm not at all pissed that you ignorant frail whites can't make better arguments. I'm happy to have the daily confirmation that you are indeed morons who don't understand rational thoughts or arguments.

Uh huh.... Who's culture is it again that put up all the statues of tyrant slavers?
Just prove yourselves. With DEI there are inferior people making good men and women look cheap. Live with it.

Forum List

Back