BREAKING: Another White woman punched in face by black suspect in Manhattan amid rash of black-on-White attacks

Why are blacks focused on something that ended 150+ years ago? No living black individual faced slavery .. it's just a "wedge issue" to continue to drive the racial divide .. promoted and encouraged by white liberals.

Racism and generational wealth were products of slavery and still with us.

Predictably, you are justifying random violence only because the perpetrators are dominated by Blacks.

You are so angry at a culture that had a comparatively short tenure with Slavery that you overlook the cultures outside of Western Whites that actually tolerate and practice slavery to this day in Africa, The Middle East, Asia, and Latin America. Get a clue…. Slavery is dominated by non-whites.

The biggest perpetrator of modern slavery is the US.
Not only does the US bribe, train, and arm dictators all over the world, but we maintain monopolies on wealth so we can dictate what amounts to slavery even to our own citizens.
No one should have to be a renter.
But our tax laws ensure landlords get all the breaks and force renters to buy properties for landlords.
I know because I am a landlord.
The whole system is totally rigged.

The biggest perpetrator of modern slavery is the US.
Not only does the US bribe, train, and arm dictators all over the world, but we maintain monopolies on wealth so we can dictate what amounts to slavery even to our own citizens.
No one should have to be a renter.
But our tax laws ensure landlords get all the breaks and force renters to buy properties for landlords.
I know because I am a landlord.
The whole system is totally rigged.
Another blame US for the World’s transgressions.

Yes. Yes he has. Shitstain obama has indeed transformed the country into a lawless, filthy, degenerate shithole. That's a whole lot more than President Trump has done.
This coming from a woman who supports a man who has 91 charges against him and criminals who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6 as political prisoners, just STFU Trump Humpers shouldn't say a damn thing about transforming the country into lawlessness.

This coming from a woman who supportyas a man who has 91 charges against him and criminals who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6 as political prisoners, just STFU Trump Humpers shouldn't say a damn thing about transforming the country into lawlessness.
There ya go. Beating unsuspecting women is okay. Pushing people into oncoming trains is really not so bad. This is the New America, transformed.

Logical consequences that illustrate the need for Chauvin's law.

This time it's claimed to be a rash.

Creating total submission of black men is the only solution that can be imagined for America. It doesn't work!
So prohibiting blacks from hitting random white women on the street is equivalent to “total submission.” They should be thrown in jail for 30 days awaiting trial, and then convicted for assault and battery. Under some circumstances, like the guy who sucker punched his victim using brass knuckles, it should be attempted murder.

That wasn't the point I was arguing you dumbass. The point I was actually making is that its ridiculous to try to defend Washington's tyranny but pointing to the fact that he helped create a nation that helped slavery to endure longer than the nation they split away from and also almost every other developed nation in the world. Protecting slavery longer than any other nation isn't a defense of slavery to anyone but wholly ignorant white people who don't actually know history.

George Washing wasn't the first President and he doesn't have legislative power to do anything about it, Slavery existed before he came along and still existed for another 66 years after he died.

You really need to brush up on your history.

But it too the transformation of shitstain obama to grow lawlessness and violence to it's blossom today.
That orange POS that you glorify is the biggest law breaker in the country.

Screenshot_20240406_111843_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
That orange POS that you glorify is the biggest law breaker in the country.

View attachment 928108
Uh huh. I see him leaving a trail of broken and battered bodies from coast to coast. He even beat a woman to death when she caught him squatting in her home. Oh no. My mistake. It was a couple of blacks.

I hope that decent law abiding black people can self police and get a handle on the growing violence and lawlessness among them. But it's not looking good. They would rather blame Trump.

Uh huh. I see him leaving a trail of broken and battered bodies from coast to coast. He even beat a woman to death when she caught him squatting in her home. Oh no. My mistake. It was a couple of blacks.
You ignorant ass racist are pathetic, now you will see a white man kill a white woman and that's cool. Now if a black man in bumfuck Arizona kills a white woman then every black man from sea to shining sea is to blame, but when a white man does it, oh it's just that individual white man doing it so it's ok.
I hope that decent law abiding black people can self police and get a handle on the growing violence and lawlessness among them. But it's not looking good. They would rather blame Trump.
Well, you need to clean up your own backyard before you bring the rack over to mine.

So prohibiting blacks from hitting random white women on the street is equivalent to “total submission.” They should be thrown in jail for 30 days awaiting trial, and then convicted for assault and battery. Under some circumstances, like the guy who sucker punched his victim using brass knuckles, it should be attempted murder.
Who is claiming those things shouldn't happen? What black person is trying to say that this coward getting arrested and convicted is racism?

Forum List

Back