What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking and Horrific! Video of Biden Completely Lost Asking "Where Am I?"

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dup thread actually but I have to wonder why everyone is wearing a mask in the video when Covid is over?
Why do I see countless people, commuting daily in cars, alone... wearing masks?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At least the blind guy knew where he was going. :laughing0301:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Same here. Anytime I ask someone "Why are you still wearing a mask?", it's always the same answer: "Because my immunity has been compromised."

Some people will be wearing a mask the rest of their lives.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is pathetic! It's time to activate the 25th Amendment. This usurper is mentally gone and is utterly destroying this country from within.

Looks like the blind and stupid leading the blind to me. Kind of like the vegetable leading the democrats. LMAO

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
Covid panic is the greatest psy-op ever perpetrated upon mankind.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
This is pathetic! It's time to activate the 25th Amendment. This usurper is mentally gone and is utterly destroying this country from within.

And he's still more mentally astute than the guy who just had to think about declassifying something and like magic, it happens.

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
And he's still more mentally astute than the guy who just had to think about declassifying something and like magic, it happens.
No... No, he actually isn't. Besides... You're Canadian. No one gives a shit what you think.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Then why won't Biden take a simple Montreal Cognitive Test, like Trump did?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just last week Biden said "watch me"

Roy Batty

Gold Member
Reaction score
The majority of American voters chose Joe Biden to be their president, even before they cast their votes they saw how feeble he was…make no mistake.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Stupidity. Deeply indoctrinated erroneous beliefs.
Zombies.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Covid panic is the greatest psy-op ever perpetrated upon mankind.
I have to admit, it's been fun terrifying those who are already scared.

I was on a bus one day shortly after the masking and social distance bullshit started, and a couple of twenty-somethings were talking about New York and all the thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing, and then I put on my best Scottish accent and explained that I was a retired professor of epidemiology from the University of Edinburgh. As their eyes got bigger, I explained that it was worse -- it was SO MUCH WORSE than they even imagined!

Then I had to hold my breath as I got off the bus to keep from screaming with laughter because one of these freaks in his man bun and skinny jeans was actually crying!

I never had so much fun in my life!

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, it's been fun terrifying those who are already scared.

I was on a bus one day shortly after the masking and social distance bullshit started, and a couple of twenty-somethings were talking about New York and all the thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing, and then I put on my best Scottish accent and explained that I was a retired professor of epidemiology from the University of Edinburgh. As their eyes got bigger, I explained that it was worse -- it was SO MUCH WORSE than they even imagined!

Then I had to hold my breath as I got off the bus to keep from screaming with laughter because one of these freaks in his man bun and skinny jeans was actually crying!

I never had so much fun in my life!
You are one sick puppy, LMAO, I love it. Wish I was there.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are one sick puppy, LMAO, I love it. Wish I was there.

Yeah, I am pretty sick.

I almost pissed myself from laughing. Glad I had a mask on and a scarf so the little butt monkeys would never recognize me!

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List