Breaking and Horrific! Video of Biden Completely Lost Asking "Where Am I?"

And he's still more mentally astute than the guy who just had to think about declassifying something and like magic, it happens.

Then why won't Biden take a simple Montreal Cognitive Test, like Trump did?

Covid panic is the greatest psy-op ever perpetrated upon mankind.
I have to admit, it's been fun terrifying those who are already scared.

I was on a bus one day shortly after the masking and social distance bullshit started, and a couple of twenty-somethings were talking about New York and all the thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing, and then I put on my best Scottish accent and explained that I was a retired professor of epidemiology from the University of Edinburgh. As their eyes got bigger, I explained that it was worse -- it was SO MUCH WORSE than they even imagined!

Then I had to hold my breath as I got off the bus to keep from screaming with laughter because one of these freaks in his man bun and skinny jeans was actually crying!

I never had so much fun in my life!

I have to admit, it's been fun terrifying those who are already scared.

I was on a bus one day shortly after the masking and social distance bullshit started, and a couple of twenty-somethings were talking about New York and all the thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing, and then I put on my best Scottish accent and explained that I was a retired professor of epidemiology from the University of Edinburgh. As their eyes got bigger, I explained that it was worse -- it was SO MUCH WORSE than they even imagined!

Then I had to hold my breath as I got off the bus to keep from screaming with laughter because one of these freaks in his man bun and skinny jeans was actually crying!

I never had so much fun in my life!
You are one sick puppy, LMAO, I love it. Wish I was there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back