Breaking! All Charges Dropped against Alec Baldwin in fatal on-set 'Rust' shooting

If he wasn't a celeb that wouldn't have happened. I just read about this coming home from my eye doctor appointment.

After the Twinkie Defense in San Francisco nothing surprises me anymore.

Twinkie defense? Okay time to go to the grocery store. If anybody gives me any trouble I'll get in a throwing position and say "alright, hands in the air and freeze or we're going Hostess style! I have Twinkies and I know how to use them!!"

today. Not dropped. ONly dropped involuntary manslaughter but DAs say the investigation is ongoing and there could be more charges for Baldwin.

just as an aside.
FuOrMefWYAAgX79

Twinkie defense? Okay time to go to the grocery store. If anybody gives me any trouble I'll get in a throwing position and say "alright, hands in the air and freeze or we're going Hostess style! I have Twinkies and I know how to use them!!"
What he's talking about is a lot grosser than Hostess Twinkies.

today. Not dropped. ONly dropped involuntary manslaughter but DAs say the investigation is ongoing and there could be more charges for Baldwin.

just as an aside.
FuOrMefWYAAgX79
Which means they hope it will quietly go away.

The problem is, Baldwin didn't load the bullets, and Baldwin didn't alter the trigger mechanism. Prop handlers on the set did that.

Meanwhile, Trump absolutely paid hush money to Stormy Daniels and then lied about it on his tax forms.

Forum List

Back