New Mexico DA officially charges Alec Baldwin with manslaughter over 'Rust' shooting

It's not looking good for him

I love how the left passes the buck and say it's not his job (you know the guy who FIRES the weapon) to make sure its safe......You know basic gun safety.

He doesn't take gun safety seriously, but hey lecture us about guns. That's the left in a nutshell.

PS: I guess when Dick Cheney shot a guy, he could blame it on some employee.....the left is full of retards and morons.....that swallow the party line hook, line and sinker.
Anyone who has taken a gun safety course knows when handed a gun, the every first thing you do is make sure it is unloaded. You certainly NEVER put your finger on the trigger.

The fact that it is reported that he skipped firearms training is very damaging.

If it goes to jury then he is fucked.

However, I bet he will plea out and the Prosecutor lets him off without jail time.

After all he is Hollywood Royalty.
It is only a misdemeanor.

Anyone who has taken a gun safety course knows when handed a gun, the every first thing you do is make sure it is unloaded. You certainly NEVER put your finger on the trigger.
Not when the supply sergeant gave us our rifle for the first time.

I love how the left passes the buck and say it's not his job (you know the guy who FIRES the weapon) to make sure its safe......You know basic gun safety.

He doesn't take gun safety seriously, but hey lecture us about guns. That's the left in a nutshell.

PS: I guess when Dick Cheney shot a guy, he could blame it on some employee.....the left is full of retards and morons.....that swallow the party line hook, line and sinker.
I blame Putin as we all should

Besides, January 6th.

And yet an accident happened, imagine that....
No shit, and if you handle a firearm, it's YOUR responsiblity if it kills someone. how do we know it wasn't safe and Baldwin put in live ammo? We don't, that's why the person firing it, needs to be sure.......it's not rocket science.

No shit, and if you handle a firearm, it's YOUR responsiblity if it kills someone. how do we know it wasn't safe and Baldwin put in live ammo? We don't, that's why the person firing it, needs to be sure.......it's not rocket science.
Shit happens.

Nothing personal, but how is this 'politics'?

I'm looking forward to this wife-beating, abusive piece of shit going down. Enjoy the sex, boy!

baldwin convict.png

It was such a ton of fun hearing the leftist vermin squeal with rage when we wouldn't cut their wimpy hero some slack over the murder of that woman.

Forum List

Back