New Mexico DA officially charges Alec Baldwin with manslaughter over 'Rust' shooting

It's not looking good for him

I love how the left passes the buck and say it's not his job (you know the guy who FIRES the weapon) to make sure its safe......You know basic gun safety.

He doesn't take gun safety seriously, but hey lecture us about guns. That's the left in a nutshell.

PS: I guess when Dick Cheney shot a guy, he could blame it on some employee.....the left is full of retards and morons.....that swallow the party line hook, line and sinker.

It's not looking good for him

I love how the left passes the buck and say it's not his job (you know the guy who FIRES the weapon) to make sure its safe......You know basic gun safety.

He doesn't take gun safety seriously, but hey lecture us about guns. That's the left in a nutshell.

PS: I guess when Dick Cheney shot a guy, he could blame it on some employee.....the left is full of retards and morons.....that swallow the party line hook, line and sinker.

Imagine if Baldwin was a Trump supporter. There would be calls across the media for his execution, and the prosecution of every single person who was present that day. Instead, the Cult is blaming everyone else (including the victim).

Imagine if Baldwin was a Trump supporter. There would be calls across the media for his execution, and the prosecution of every single person who was present that day. Instead, the Cult is blaming everyone else (including the victim).
Had only one person handled the weapon I could see what you mean, but.

The fact that it is reported that he skipped firearms training is very damaging.

If it goes to jury then he is fucked.

However, I bet he will plea out and the Prosecutor lets him off without jail time.

After all he is Hollywood Royalty.

Forum List

Back