Killer Alec Baldwin trying to get lawsuit against him dismissed by attacking his victim's family

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This guy is such a fucking scumbag. Remorseless killer.

Actor Alec Baldwin is a terrible person. He was a horrible person long before he pointed a gun in the direction of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, killing her and wounding director Joel Souza on the set of “Rust.” He was charged with involuntary manslaughter this year, and he’s pled not guilty. He’s been a horrible person at least since he screamed at his nine-year-old daughter in awful audio, calling her names, years ago. Every time he’s talked about the shooting of Hutchins, he seems more concerned about himself than he is about her or the effect this may have had on her family.

But Baldwin’s latest move in response to a suit from Hutchins’ family just cements what a despicable human being he is.

Baldwin has denied responsibility, blaming other people on the set for the incident, saying he was told the gun was a “cold gun.” There were multiple safety issues on the set including with guns, and some of the crew quit over the issues. Baldwin was also one of the producers, so not only should he have checked the gun and not pointed it at anyone, he had a responsibility to ensure safety as a producer.

Hutchins’ parents and sister filed a wrongful death action against Baldwin. Hutchins’ husband Matthew had also sued Baldwin but settled.

But instead of coming to some kind of resolution with Hutchins’ family, Baldwin has filed a motion to dismiss the action with prejudice, claiming their action against him was “especially misguided” and claiming that they were “distanced” from Halyna.

Baldwin is a shining example of a wealthy individual who has the resources to pay top dollar for legal representation for an action caught on camera, killing 1 individual, due to his negligence.

Watching the left rally around Baldwin and treat him like a hero, I can't help but think of the fact that Baldwin made much fun of Trump saying he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue, then Baldwin went out and actually shot someone (and killed her), and his supporters cheered.

To be fair to Mr. Baldwin, it seems to me that this incident has turned into something of a feeding frenzy directed at him, when in fact, this tragic accident was the result of multiple failures on the part of multiple people, to fulfill their duties with regard to the safe management and handling of the prop gun in question. The gun was in his hands, and it was his finger that pulled the trigger, but there is plenty of blame to go around to several other individuals who failed in their various responsibilities to make sure that Mr. Baldwin knew of the status of the gun that he had been handed, and to make sure that the status of the gun was appropriate for what Mr. Baldwin was expected to do with it.

I'm not saying that he should or should not be on the losing end of a lawsuit over this; or that he should or should not be facing criminal charges; but whatever happens to him, there are several others who should face whatever same consequences he faces.

To be fair to Mr. Baldwin, it seems to me that this incident has turned into something of a feeding frenzy directed at him, when in fact, this tragic accident was the result of multiple failures on the part of multiple people, to fulfill their duties with regard to the safe management and handling of the prop gun in question. The gun was in his hands, and it was his finger that pulled the trigger, but there is plenty of blame to go around to several other individuals who failed in their various responsibilities to make sure that Mr. Baldwin knew of the status of the gun that he had been handed, and to make sure that the status of the gun was appropriate for what Mr. Baldwin was expected to do with it.

I'm not saying that he should or should not be on the losing end of a lawsuit over this; or that he should or should not be facing criminal charges; but whatever happens to him, there are several others who should face whatever same consequences he faces.

Other people are being charged, including the "armorer" on the crew, an inexperienced 20-something Baldwin hired (probably because he was screwing her), as well as others on the production staff. A lot of people need to be punished for this, but none of them are acting as despicably as Baldwin.

This guy is such a fucking scumbag. Remorseless killer.

Actor Alec Baldwin is a terrible person. He was a horrible person long before he pointed a gun in the direction of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, killing her and wounding director Joel Souza on the set of “Rust.” He was charged with involuntary manslaughter this year, and he’s pled not guilty. He’s been a horrible person at least since he screamed at his nine-year-old daughter in awful audio, calling her names, years ago. Every time he’s talked about the shooting of Hutchins, he seems more concerned about himself than he is about her or the effect this may have had on her family.

But Baldwin’s latest move in response to a suit from Hutchins’ family just cements what a despicable human being he is.

Baldwin has denied responsibility, blaming other people on the set for the incident, saying he was told the gun was a “cold gun.” There were multiple safety issues on the set including with guns, and some of the crew quit over the issues. Baldwin was also one of the producers, so not only should he have checked the gun and not pointed it at anyone, he had a responsibility to ensure safety as a producer.

Hutchins’ parents and sister filed a wrongful death action against Baldwin. Hutchins’ husband Matthew had also sued Baldwin but settled.

But instead of coming to some kind of resolution with Hutchins’ family, Baldwin has filed a motion to dismiss the action with prejudice, claiming their action against him was “especially misguided” and claiming that they were “distanced” from Halyna.
I want to start out by saying I am very much indifferent to Alex Baldwin. I agree he should face legal consequences for his actions though.

But you know, I honestly feel like the RW hates him simply because he so savagely made fun of Trump on SNL. Naturally Trump was enraged by that because he’s an insecure little girl who can’t stand being made fun of so his cult followers responded to that as expected.

I want to start out by saying I am very much indifferent to Alex Baldwin. I agree he should face legal consequences for his actions though.

But you know, I honestly feel like the RW hates him simply because he so savagely made fun of Trump on SNL. Naturally Trump was enraged by that because he’s an insecure little girl who can’t stand being made fun of so his cult followers responded to that as expected.
men cant get pregnant .

Wow, you think about Donald Trump A LOT.

LOL

tell that to your gender confused leaders idiot .
Lol it’s amazing how desperate you people are with bringing this up. It doesn’t matter how irrelevant or random it is when you do it. It’s the one thing you feel intellectually superior to liberals about so you milk it BEYOND dry.

No the phone call that he ripped his young daughter was good enough for me to dislike him.

Lol it’s amazing how desperate you people are with bringing this up. It doesn’t matter how irrelevant or random it is when you do it. It’s the one thing you feel intellectually superior to liberals about so you milk it BEYOND dry.
Yes I am superior to you, because I'm against grooming 8 year olds. Very superior.

Well he is running for election and since he is completely relevant to your hatred of Alec Baldwin it only makes sense lol
OIP.i4j9zBjq002rRFb4-ykQVQHaFj

Forum List

Back