Brainless, selfish no tax advocates hurting our military

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Every war has required higher taxes and sacrafices by the American public except IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

The selfish stinking American public led by the no more taxes zealots have not had to sacrafice.

Our brave soldiers and their families are shouldering almost the entire suffering and burden of these wars.

Bush had the audacity to LOWER taxes on the wealthiest Americans while our soldiers did not have the equipment or the number of soldiers needed in Iraq.
And then as the our soldiers return they are not receiving the benefits they require and deserve.

I am not for higher taxes but if that is what it requires to take care of our soldiers we must do it.

DON'T GIVE ME THIS BS THAT WE CUT IN OTHER AREAS TO GIVE TO THE MILITARY. IT IS NOT HAPPENING. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED FOR 9 YEARS. DON'T MAKE SOLDIERS SUFFER FOR OUR SELFISH REFUSAL TO PAY ANY MORE TAXES.

Sarah Palin is refusing to even consider an increase for our soldiers. If we choose to fight a war it has to be paid for.

Buy war bonds

buy_war_bonds.jpg

The Feds take in trillions of dollars every year and the one item of spending that is authorized by the Constitution is our defense.

Here is an idea. Allocate the required amount of money needed to pay for our troops in the field and then dole out what is left to the other programs.

Every war has required higher taxes and sacrafices by the American public except IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

The selfish stinking American public led by the no more taxes zealots have not had to sacrafice.

Our brave soldiers and their families are shouldering almost the entire suffering and burden of these wars.

Bush had the audacity to LOWER taxes on the wealthiest Americans while our soldiers did not have the equipment or the number of soldiers needed in Iraq.
And then as the our soldiers return they are not receiving the benefits they require and deserve.

I am not for higher taxes but if that is what it requires to take care of our soldiers we must do it.

DON'T GIVE ME THIS BS THAT WE CUT IN OTHER AREAS TO GIVE TO THE MILITARY. IT IS NOT HAPPENING. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED FOR 9 YEARS. DON'T MAKE SOLDIERS SUFFER FOR OUR SELFISH REFUSAL TO PAY ANY MORE TAXES.

Sarah Palin is refusing to even consider an increase for our soldiers. If we choose to fight a war it has to be paid for.

In my opinion, the most offensive thing anyone can do - politician or citizen - is to use the military or our war dead to score politican points.

Any thought given to policy as the problem more so than money? I know it has to be money when you talk to a liberal, but still....

What happened to little Lord Obammyroy's BS campaign promise about ending the wars and bringing the troops home, doofus?

That other redeployments and foreign base closures hasn't happened in years gone by doesn't mean that our CiC can grow a pair and do so now, double doofus.

Why are you complaining to us, Dems have a majority, go ahead and raises taxes

EVERYONE MUST SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!!
Obama must do what Bush was scared to do; ask Americans to sacrafice to support our military.

The "no more taxes" extremists must realize the harm they do when their philosophy is applied to our troops.

If we are going to fight a war we all must sacrafice to support the soldiers and the military. If not we need to get out right now.

Too many conservatives are being absolute idiotic hypocrites by calling for large troop increases but will not support a war tax surcharge on all Americans to support the war.

Obama must do what Bush was scared to do; ask Americans to sacrafice to support our military.

The "no more taxes" extremists must realize the harm they do when their philosophy is applied to our troops.

If we are going to fight a war we all must sacrafice to support the soldiers and the military. If not we need to get out right now.

Too many conservatives are being absolute idiotic hypocrites by calling for large troop increases but will not support a war tax surcharge on all Americans to support the war.
What part did you miss?

We already have more then enough money for the troops in Afghanistan. Just take the amount needed from the trillions that are collected and then dole out what is left over to the other spending.

I guess that means you're okay with leaving Bin Laden and AQ intact, right?

No, but I'm also not willing to waste any more lives in the pursuit of that goal.
They have all the time in the world. We can stop pursuing that goal. They will not however.

Yet if we began practicing non-interventionism those who want to irrationally cause us harm will find it harder to find others willing to carry out their goals. Two wars, bombing Pakistan, and the military occupation of 130+ countries has not made us any safer.

What part did you miss?

We already have more then enough money for the troops in Afghanistan. Just take the amount needed from the trillions that are collected and then dole out what is left over to the other spending.

Bingo. These people already are bleeding the American people DRY...and according to the Constitution? They (Congress) are charged with maintaining a Military.

So it seemns to me that they should spend more wisely before coming to the people for MORE money as the deficit is already at record levels (thanks DemocRAT Congress/Obama).

I'd say CUTS are in order on other things before they come to bleed us more.

Congresscritter OBI can piss up a ROPE.

In my opinion, the most offensive thing anyone can do - politician or citizen - is to use the military or our war dead to score politican points.

Agreed.
This is about individuals risking their lives for all of us. Our soldiers and their families need to be taken care of better than any Wall Street exec, professional athlete etc. Our society and government is not doing this right now.

This is not a time to play politics.

This not a time for citizens to be selfish and consider their own needs above the individuals that are sacraficing for them.

Forum List

Back