Brainless, selfish no tax advocates hurting our military

Brainless, selfish no tax advocates hurting our military

Would definitely love to see that used next year during the national elections. They can put that right alongside "pro-rape" Republicans. Hell, that's likely why this bill was introduced in the first place, since it obviously has no chance of passing...

...at least not at the moment.

You want to save liberty just so it doesn't cost to much.
At least not cost YOU too much. Let someone else do it.

You are disgusting; a greedy, unthankful, selfish Huckabee supporter. The kind of individual no candidate would like to call their supporter.

Your thoughts and 70 cents will not get you a thing out of our vending machine at work. The liberty of Americans is not being lost overseas, but right here. Through bleeding heart liberal crap like you. Good use of the semi-colon by the way. Sort of a lost art.
Glad to hear you are employed.

No small feat to be employed in Michigan. Note I'm not looking for a handout. Just working hard to rebuild my personal finances. Also would like to get GM's loan repayed ASAP. What shame on them.

Every war has required higher taxes and sacrafices by the American public except IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

The selfish stinking American public led by the no more taxes zealots have not had to sacrafice.

Our brave soldiers and their families are shouldering almost the entire suffering and burden of these wars.

Bush had the audacity to LOWER taxes on the wealthiest Americans while our soldiers did not have the equipment or the number of soldiers needed in Iraq.
And then as the our soldiers return they are not receiving the benefits they require and deserve.

I am not for higher taxes but if that is what it requires to take care of our soldiers we must

DON'T GIVE ME THIS BS THAT WE CUT IN OTHER AREAS TO GIVE TO THE MILITARY. IT IS NOT HAPPENING. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED FOR 9 YEARS. DON'T MAKE SOLDIERS SUFFER FOR OUR SELFISH REFUSAL TO PAY ANY MORE TAXES.

Sarah Palin is refusing to even consider an increase for our soldiers. If we choose to fight a war it has to be paid for.

Your such a huge supporter of the war...why don't you go out and do your part...sign up for the Army, request infantry duty and then volunteer for duty in a frontline combat unit in Afghanistan...or better yet buy 20,000 dollars in savings bonds.

My my...how you lib's enjoy spending everyone elses money.

Doing something is better than sitting on your ass and do nothing.
I am guessing your love of guns does not include using a gun in serving your country.

You worthless shitbag libtard fuck.....while you were sucking your boyfriends cock I was in the western desert of Iraq lasing SCUD missile launchers for F-15 airstrikes!!!!!

Now,,,like I said...you piece of worthless dogshit....why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

Every war has required higher taxes and sacrafices by the American public except IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

The selfish stinking American public led by the no more taxes zealots have not had to sacrafice.

Our brave soldiers and their families are shouldering almost the entire suffering and burden of these wars.

Bush had the audacity to LOWER taxes on the wealthiest Americans while our soldiers did not have the equipment or the number of soldiers needed in Iraq.
And then as the our soldiers return they are not receiving the benefits they require and deserve.

I am not for higher taxes but if that is what it requires to take care of our soldiers we must do it.

DON'T GIVE ME THIS BS THAT WE CUT IN OTHER AREAS TO GIVE TO THE MILITARY. IT IS NOT HAPPENING. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED FOR 9 YEARS. DON'T MAKE SOLDIERS SUFFER FOR OUR SELFISH REFUSAL TO PAY ANY MORE TAXES.

Sarah Palin is refusing to even consider an increase for our soldiers. If we choose to fight a war it has to be paid for.

well lets start collecting from the selfish stinking 50% who pay zero federal income tax..

Your such a huge supporter of the war...why don't you go out and do your part...sign up for the Army, request infantry duty and then volunteer for duty in a frontline combat unit in Afghanistan...or better yet buy 20,000 dollars in savings bonds.

My my...how you lib's enjoy spending everyone elses money.

I am guessing your love of guns does not include using a gun in serving your country.

You worthless shitbag libtard fuck.....while you were sucking your boyfriends cock I was in the western desert of Iraq lasing SCUD missile launchers for F-15 airstrikes!!!!!

Now,,,like I said...you piece of worthless dogshit....why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

I thank and respect all who have served.

I thank you for your service and respect you for your service.

I am not excited about your analysis of me. I think it would not hurt to clean up your language

I did not serve and am too old to serve now. My purpose is too help all who are serving and who have served.
I personally feel the burden of the war has been shouldered by few, while most Americans have not had to sacrafice.
I cannot serve but I want do what ever I can to support those who are serving and have served including paying a tax that can only be used for the military.

Your thoughts and 70 cents will not get you a thing out of our vending machine at work. The liberty of Americans is not being lost overseas, but right here. Through bleeding heart liberal crap like you. Good use of the semi-colon by the way. Sort of a lost art.
Glad to hear you are employed.

No small feat to be employed in Michigan. Note I'm not looking for a handout. Just working hard to rebuild my personal finances. Also would like to get GM's loan repayed ASAP. What shame on them.

We do agree on issues and disagree on others.

I feel if everyone did what you are doing and took care of their needs if able and did not depend on others we would all be better off.
When individuals and corporations take government money when they do not need to is appalling.

If we are already so short on tax money that we can't take care of the troops, why are we spending nearly a trillion on the 'no stimulus' stimulus, cash for clunkers at $21,000 per car, Tax credits for buying a house, $30 million to Pelosi for a mouse and a $300 million bribe to Louisiana to buy a vote on another two trillion dollars in spending on Obamacare.

Where are you on these issues Elmer?

Last edited:

I am not for higher taxes but if that is what it requires to take care of our soldiers we must do it.

How about we cut wasteful domestic spending to pay for the wars?
The whole "fiscal responsibility" gig is a joke, coming from the party which has spent mroe money than every other president in history combined.
This is a patent political move. The Dums dont give a rat's ass about the troops, the budget, the economy or anything else. Just their own power.

Stop using the soldiers to advance your political agenda! I know taxes pay for wars and but the federal government has enough money already and quite frankly I don't have to sacrifice beyond anything that I don't want to because its my choice after all.

I am not excited about your analysis of me. I think it would not hurt to clean up your language

I did not serve and am too old to serve now. My purpose is too help all who are serving and who have served.
I personally feel the burden of the war has been shouldered by few, while most Americans have not had to sacrafice.
I cannot serve but I want do what ever I can to support those who are serving and have served including paying a tax that can only be used for the military.

Bullshit you respect them. They - and their families (that includes me, btw) gave and continue to give far in excess than you or anyone else can ever repay. Don't come here telling former service personnel and their families how we have to do more, you stupid little shit.

You do more... you and all the other lazy fucking asses who sponge off the taxpayers - you give. We already have.

Bullshit you respect them. They - and their families (that includes me, btw) gave and continue to give far in excess than you or anyone else can ever repay. Don't come here telling former service personnel and their families how we have to do more, you stupid little shit.

You do more... you and all the other lazy fucking asses who sponge off the taxpayers - you give. We already have.

Sponge is too kind.

Sponge is too kind.

I'm a kind person. :lol::lol:

EVERYONE MUST SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!!
Obama must do what Bush was scared to do; ask Americans to sacrafice to support our military.

The "no more taxes" extremists must realize the harm they do when their philosophy is applied to our troops.

If we are going to fight a war we all must sacrafice to support the soldiers and the military. If not we need to get out right now.

Too many conservatives are being absolute idiotic hypocrites by calling for large troop increases but will not support a war tax surcharge on all Americans to support the war.

As we have said before.. .SINCE national defense and our military is actually charged to the federal government by a little thing called the constitution.. why not get rid of all the unconstitutional crapola (your little leftist handouts and entitlement programs)... equal out the tax rate among every citizen... and fully fund our military and our military efforts???

The reasons why idiots like you won't agree to such a thing: Liberal guilt, envy and the wish for a punishment system to 'go after' those evil earners who you detest so much, and the want of something for you at someone else's expense

go fuck yourself

The conservatives had the Presidency and congress for 6 years and the funding and treatment of the military was never more pathetic.
The left gives recklessly to the poor.
The right gives recklessly to the rich and big business.

The middle class and the military are screwed by both.

Your a simple minded idiot that aligns with the conservatives but do not have clue what the conservative politicians are doing.

Try and understand the difference between a Republican and a Conservative... it might prevent you from looking like as much of an idiot as you do now...
I am a vet and know what shitty treatment is from government.. and it was under a DEM president

You are a no-minded buffoon who spouts off slogans in some self-righteous attempt to look knowledgeable, when in fact you have zero clue as to what you are talking about

Your talk about some tax that only goes to supporting the military is a laughable premise... as we have guidelines on what government is supposed to do and spend on... however that process is broken, as evidenced by the amount of entitlement programs we have in government... more taxation is not the key... proper and equal % taxation with the elimination of wasteful and unconstitutional government spending and growth is the key

As stated before.. go fuck yourself

If people had to pay directly for wars, we could never get a decent war off the ground

If people had to pay directly for wars, we could never get a decent war off the ground

If people had to write a check once a year for their income tax liability instead of having it deducted from their pay you would see a huge movement against income tax.

You are so full of anger you are not even trying to hear what I am saying.

For your sake I hope you can work through your anger

Sponge is too kind.

I am far from a sponge

I am a business owner of a solvent tax paying corporation. I pay business taxes, I pay payroll taxes for my employees and I pay personal income tax on my own income. I have been fortunate enough to enjoy a good income even through the most recent down turn which comes with a a hefty tax liability.

You can call me lots of things but you cannot say I sponge off anyone.

I also donate to several charities through my business and personally.

As we have said before.. .SINCE national defense and our military is actually charged to the federal government by a little thing called the constitution.. why not get rid of all the unconstitutional crapola (your little leftist handouts and entitlement programs)... equal out the tax rate among every citizen... and fully fund our military and our military efforts???

The reasons why idiots like you won't agree to such a thing: Liberal guilt, envy and the wish for a punishment system to 'go after' those evil earners who you detest so much, and the want of something for you at someone else's expense

go fuck yourself

The conservatives had the Presidency and congress for 6 years and the funding and treatment of the military was never more pathetic.
The left gives recklessly to the poor.
The right gives recklessly to the rich and big business.

The middle class and the military are screwed by both.

Your a simple minded idiot that aligns with the conservatives but do not have clue what the conservative politicians are doing.

Try and understand the difference between a Republican and a Conservative... it might prevent you from looking like as much of an idiot as you do now...
I am a vet and know what shitty treatment is from government.. and it was under a DEM president

You are a no-minded buffoon who spouts off slogans in some self-righteous attempt to look knowledgeable, when in fact you have zero clue as to what you are talking about

Your talk about some tax that only goes to supporting the military is a laughable premise... as we have guidelines on what government is supposed to do and spend on... however that process is broken, as evidenced by the amount of entitlement programs we have in government... more taxation is not the key... proper and equal % taxation with the elimination of wasteful and unconstitutional government spending and growth is the key

I think the statement above shows I may have been too generous calling you simple minded.

Thats because they aren't doing their job.
They're supposed to be defending freedom and the constitution.
They are doing neither.
FED illegal
IRS illegal
Patriot "act" 1 illegal
Iraq illegal
Patriot " act" 2 illegal
Afghaniland circus illegal
Bailouts illegal
Shall I continue ?
" Enhanced interrogation"...illegal

Ya see. A free country has thingies called "referendums" . Have they asked YOU if YOU wanted any of these things ?
They steal your money and future and give it away to criminals and those " Brave men and women" do nothing about it......neither do you. Of course if you do, the bankers and liars in govt have something ready. It's called Blackwater
$70,000 per year private terrorists paid for by YOU and soon to come and keep YOU in line.

OH. Blackwater has a military base in Californistan... illegal

Go into work tomorrow and go tell your head honcho to go clean the toilet.
If he does he's as dumb as you are.

You are so full of anger you are not even trying to hear what I am saying.

For your sake I hope you can work through your anger

Oh fuck off with your whining. I'm not angry at you, I pity you because you are a cluess idiot. My parents taught me to be kind to dumb animals so I guess I have to be nice to you.

Forum List

Back