BRAGG Impounds Trumps Political transport Plane.. Not any thing else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is REAL, man!
Frr6GH8WYAEXHkv

:lol:

You realize your link says his plane has not been impounded, right? :lol:
IT has since been impounded. But please go on... I will get the new link when it becomes available.

I find it funny that they would put this "fact Check" out and then go and do it. It is almost as if they wanted the disinformation out there before they did it... Hmmmmmm That would never happen, Would it?

And yet you folks clutch your pearls when I mock these morons...

"The original poster himself admitted that the source of the "breaking news" was "my brain and photoshop" in subsequent tweets."

You cannot make this up. Trump owns multiple planes and Bragg goes after the one plane used in Trumps Political transportation... This screams political persecution and not anything to do with legal and lawful actions by Bragg.

Is the former president of the U.S who has Secret Service protection in the U.S a flight risk? Where would he go? I'm not a lawyer but this is peculiar.

The Claim

"BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump deemed flight risk, NYPD impounds Trump Force One," SnarkTank, a social media user, wrote in a tweet that, as of 6:20 a.m. ET on Tuesday had been viewed more than 274,000 times.

Below was a photoshopped image of Trump's own jet with the front wheel raised onto an NYPD tow truck, with a New York City street in the background.

While many saw this as an attempt at satire, others appeared to take the claim seriously. "Thank goodness!" wrote one. "That hunk of junk probably would have crashed in the ocean."

This may be a reference to reports in 2022 that Trump's plane, a Boeing 757, had been mothballed as it was no longer needed. Trump stated at the time it was going through scheduled maintenance before going back into service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back