Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
If he comes? Ignore him and do not show up for this nonsense. He isn't a world leader. He isn't a spokesman for God. He is a false prophet. Have nothing to do with him.

The bible is clear that those who do not bring the Doctrine of Jesus Christ we are not to receive into our own home. We are to have nothing to do with them. So turn off your televisions, I phones, computers and ignore the news if he still insists on forcing himself on Americans.

This dog and pony show they are putting on for him is an utter disgrace considering that the Obama administration did not do any thing even close for our true friend and ally - the leader of Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu. My advice to Americans? Stay Home. Boycott this Pope's Visit to America. Pray for a torrential downpour every where he goes! Amen? Amen!

This is his official schedule! As if this son of hell is royalty? He represents himself, Satan and a NWO. He does not represent the Lord Jesus Christ, he is not an ambassador for Jesus Christ and he does not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and those with eyes to see and ears to hear should warn their friends, co-workers, loved ones to avoid him like the plague.

General Schedule of Pope Francis U.S.Visit 2015

Pope Francis Visits Washington D.C.
  • Tuesday, September 22, 2015
    • 4pm: Pope Francis arrives in D.C. at Joint Base Andrews at 4 p.m.
  • Wednesday, September 23, 2015
    • 9:15 a.m: White House Welcoming Ceremony and personal meeting with President Barack Obama
    • 11:00 a.m. Papal Parade along the Ellipse and the National Mall
    • 11:30 a.m: Midday Prayer with U.S. bishops at Saint Matthew’s Cathedral in D.C.
    • 4:15 p.m: Junipero Serra Canonization Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
  • Thursday, September 24, 2015
    • 9:20 a.m: Arrival at Capitol
    • 10 a.m. Speech to the Senate and House of Representatives (Joint Session of Congress)
    • 11 a.m. Brief appearance on West Front of Capitol
    • 11:15 a.m: Visit to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in D.C. and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
    • 4 p.m: Departure for New York from Joint Base Andrews (D.C.)
    • 5 p.m. Arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York)
    • 6:45 p.m. Evening prayer at St. Patrick’s Cathedral (New York)
    • _____________________
    • This man is not a world leader and he does not represent Christianity. This is obscene to say the very least. I pray to God the weather is so bad he has to cancel.

Last edited:
Count me out for sure. Not catholic, won't ever even consider it. The new pope is a joke, and his popemobile is utterly ridiculous.

Nope. I encourage everyone to hear the wise words of The Holy See.

You need help
One of the titles the pope has is "God on earth". It does go against what MANY Christians think. Jesus was God on earth and NO man can be that.

One of the false teachings of Catholicism is that the Pope is God on the earth and has the authority of God on the earth therein he should have more power, more authority to rule the earth than all presidents, Kings, Queens, all as in all authority. He thinks he is God. This law in Catholicism is called Temporal Powers and it has quite a history! The Political ambitions of the Vatican expose it for what it is. A false church.

Nope. I encourage everyone to hear the wise words of The Holy See.
The Holy See? Talk about the BLIND leading the blind. If it were not for the fact that this "Holy See" is leading millions to hell, I could laugh but because of what is at stake? It is impossible to laugh about it. It is deadly serious. People in Catholicism have been blinded by false teachings. Very sad situation. All Christians should be praying for the Catholic people that God will open their eyes to the truth.

Oooo... They don't believe like I do, they are liars! Oooo... They don't believe like I do, the head of their church is evil and a false prophet! Oooo... They don't believe like I do so hell fire and damnation on them! Nanner nanner nanner... My GOD is better than your GOD...

Fucking ridiculous.

image.jpg

Pope Francis is clearly a monster.

View attachment 50503

Pope Francis is clearly a monster.
Photo op. He's big on those. Did you see the one with the lamb around his neck posing as if he is Jesus Christ?

Pope-Lamb.jpg

I noticed they had to hold the lamb on his shoulders while that son of hell hung onto its feet. It looks like the poor creature was trying to escape. It looks frightened. Poor thing!

Last edited:
If he comes? Ignore him and do not show up for this nonsense. He isn't a world leader. He isn't a spokesman for God. He is a false prophet. Have nothing to do with him.

The bible is clear that those who do not bring the Doctrine of Jesus Christ we are not to receive into our own home. We are to have nothing to do with them. So turn off your televisions, I phones, computers and ignore the news if he still insists on forcing himself on Americans.

This dog and pony show they are putting on for him is an utter disgrace considering that the Obama administration did not do any thing even close for our true friend and ally - the leader of Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu. My advice to Americans? Stay Home. Boycott this Pope's Visit to America. Pray for a torrential downpour every where he goes! Amen? Amen!

This is his official schedule! As if this son of hell is royalty? He represents himself, Satan and a NWO. He does not represent the Lord Jesus Christ, he is not an ambassador for Jesus Christ and he does not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and those with eyes to see and ears to hear should warn their friends, co-workers, loved ones to avoid him like the plague.

• 9:15 a.m: White House Welcoming Ceremony and personal meeting with President Barack Obama
    • 11:30 a.m: Midday Prayer with U.S. bishops at Saint Matthew’s Cathedral in D.C.
    • 4:15 p.m: Junipero Serra Canonization Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
    • 10 a.m. Speech to the Senate and House of Representatives (Joint Session of Congress)
    • 11:15 a.m: Visit to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in D.C. and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
    • _____________________
    • This man is not a world leader and he does not represent Christianity. This is obscene to say the very least. I pray to God the weather is so bad he has to cancel.

:eek:

It's the end of the world!!!

As you have openly shown your contempt for Bible believing Christians, your endorsement of this Pope is a great help for those on the fence who can't decide. Thanks for the help, Bro.

As you have openly shown your contempt for Bible believing Christians, your endorsement of this Pope is a great help for those on the fence who can't decide. Thanks for the help, Bro.
As you have openly shown your contempt for Bible believing Christians

How Insane a comment is that Jeri!

• _____________________

:eek:

It's the end of the world!!!

Not even close. First the prophecy about Israel is going to be fulfilled. 2/3's of all the Jews will be killed in the future with only 1 part remaining (in Israel) and I believe that prophecy is in direct relation to the anti-Christ. We'll see how well you like the Roman System after that news comes to fruition, Stat. You trust what you shouldn't because you do not trust Who you should with your entire life (God Almighty). You'll learn.

Forum List

Back