Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

The United States is a multi religion multi cultural country , if you don't like it get the hell out you are not the arbiter and gate keeper. Wonder why Americans dislike fundy christians

You need help
One of the titles the pope has is "God on earth". It does go against what MANY Christians think. Jesus was God on earth and NO man can be that.

One of the false teachings of Catholicism is that the Pope is God on the earth and has the authority of God on the earth therein he should have more power, more authority to rule the earth than all presidents, Kings, Queens, all as in all authority. He thinks he is God. This law in Catholicism is called Temporal Powers and it has quite a history! The Political ambitions of the Vatican expose it for what it is. A false church.
Wrong.

You're as ignorant as you are ridiculous.

Jeremiah, thanks for the schedule of the Pope's visit. Now I will be easier for me to figure out what's going on during the Pope's visit, and when to turn on the TV to watch him.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
View attachment 50504

Such arrogance. This man must be stopped.

Interesting that the people who despise Bible believing Christians worship this man. The Bible speaks about God giving those who didn't love the truth over to a strong delusion. You are a fine example, mdk.
View attachment 50504

Interesting that the people who despise Bible believing Christians worship this man. The Bible speaks about God giving those who didn't love the truth over to a strong delusion. You are a fine example, mdk.

I don't despise Bible believing Christians. You do more harm to your sect than I ever could.

As you have openly shown your contempt for Bible believing Christians, your endorsement of this Pope is a great help for those on the fence who can't decide. Thanks for the help, Bro.
Catholics are bible believing Christians, nitwit.

No they aren't. Or you wouldn't be defending it. Catholicism isn't Christianity which is why you defend it, Clayton. As for the Catholics, they are not Christians but they do need prayers from those who are to be delivered of this deception. I have no issue with Catholic people. I pray God save every single one of them. My issue is with false prophets, wolves in sheep's clothing who purposely deceive the people. They need to be exposed.

This is an excellent video by a former Roman Catholic man - watch this for the truth on Catholicism.

View attachment 50504

View attachment 50504

I don't despise Bible believing Christians. You do more harm to your sect than I ever could.

I believe you do and I also believe you are an enemy of Jesus Christ whether you'll ever admit the truth or not, mdk. My Christian brethren are standing firm against false teachers/ false doctrine the same as I am. Those who forsake truth for unity with have neither in the end and the judgment of God shall be upon them. You had better wake up, mdk.

Last edited:
Jeremiah, it is much, much harder for reasonable Christians to get any headway with the non-believers on this forum, when you present them with the worst example of Christianity possible.

God loves the Pope

He is not too happy with Jeri

God is angry with the wicked every day. Read the Bible, RW.

It is written:

My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psalm 7:10-12

If the Apostle Paul were here he'd expose this son of hell and warn the people too. You need to read the Bible, RW.

There is no salvation in Catholicism. Millions have perished in this false religion and millions more will if they do not depart from it. As the former Catholic man said, it's false doctrine. I praise God for that the man in the video received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior and has his name written in the Lamb's book of Life. I pray that happen for all the Catholic people alive today. For those who are already dead, it is too late.

Jeremiah, you are like a bull in a china shop. You have no idea how much damage you are doing to Christianity every time you post.

This former nun really has a wonderful way of explaining salvation and the fact that Jesus Christ is the ONLY mediator between God and man. God bless her!

There is no salvation in Catholicism. Millions have perished in this false religion and millions more will if they do not depart from it. As the former Catholic man said, it's false doctrine. I praise God for that the man in the video received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior and has his name written in the Lamb's book of Life. I pray that happen for all the Catholic people alive today. For those who are already dead, it is too late.
Jeremiah, you do not get to decide who's going to hell and who isn't. And hoping that Caholics will go to hell is a sin.

Exposing the truth about Pope Francis:

Pope Francis has been acting as the spokesman for a new initiative in global peacemaking. However, Francis while acting as a spiritual leader is factually establishing his own political agenda.
For more information http://www.bereanbeacon.org
In Pope Francis, the world is encountering an individual with casuistic wisdom and diplomatic abilities. In this Video Richard Bennett and Bill Mencarow skillfully critique Francis’ power pretensions. They also cleverly deconstruct the Pope’s philosophical beliefs. Thus, as Pope Francis attempts to captivate world attention as the Man of Peace, he is revealed to be an impostor. We request that share this video with your family and friends and church members on YT and other social media.

This Video reviews the moving testimonies of fifty priests who found their way, by the grace of God, out of the labyrinth of Roman Catholic theology and practice into the light of the gospel of Christ. This is not argumentative presentation. It is message of loving care.
For more information and stories like this one, please, visit our site at http://www.bereanbeacon.org
The love and concern felt by the former priests for those they left behind, and their fervent desire that they too should experience they joy and peace of salvation in Christ are seen throughout. Kindly make this DVD known to family and friends and to the members of your church.

View attachment 50504

View attachment 50504

I believe you do and I also believe you are an enemy of Jesus Christ whether you'll ever admit the truth or not, mdk. My Christian brethren are standing firm against false teachers/ false doctrine the same as I am. Those who forsake truth for unity with have neither in the end and the judgment of God shall be upon them. You had better wake up, mdk.

I am quite awake to the hate you spew in the name of your faith. It is neither godly nor Christ like.

Forum List

Back