Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

View attachment 50504

Such arrogance. This man must be stopped.

Interesting that the people who despise Bible believing Christians worship this man. The Bible speaks about God giving those who didn't love the truth over to a strong delusion. You are a fine example, mdk.
View attachment 50504

Such arrogance. This man must be stopped.

Interesting that the people who despise Bible believing Christians worship this man. The Bible speaks about God giving those who didn't love the truth over to a strong delusion. You are a fine example, mdk.

I don't despise Bible believing Christians. You do more harm to your sect than I ever could.

I believe you do and I also believe you are an enemy of Jesus Christ whether you'll ever admit the truth or not, mdk. My Christian brethren are standing firm against false teachers/ false doctrine the same as I am. Those who forsake truth for unity with have neither in the end and the judgment of God shall be upon them. You had better wake up, mdk.

I am quite awake to the hate you spew in the name of your faith. It is neither godly nor Christ like.

I do not hate the Catholic people. If you equate the truth of the Holy Bible with hate then you know nothing of Calvary Love, mdk. You need to be born again. I do not hold anything against you and forgive you for anything you've done against me because honestly I do not believe you know what you are doing. You're lost. You need Jesus.

Yes quite telling, cons hang on every word of Jerry Felwell, but they scorn the pope!!

They are not Christians and they prove it once again.

For those who desire the truth about Catholicism and the false Doctrines taught - this is an excellent video - there are far more than 10 false doctrines in the Catholic Church but this former Roman Catholic is speaking about ten major false Doctrines in Catholicism. Watch this:

God loves the Pope

He is not too happy with Jeri

God is angry with the wicked every day. Read the Bible, RW.

It is written:

My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psalm 7:10-12

If the Apostle Paul were here he'd expose this son of hell and warn the people too. You need to read the Bible, RW.
God reads what you post.....he is not too happy with you

Yes quite telling, cons hang on every word of Jerry Felwell, but they scorn the pope!!

They are not Christians and they prove it once again.
I never trusted Jerry Falwell, it is believed he was also an agent of Rome and the Vatican just as Pat Robertson and Billy Graham are. That is why the press gave them so much coverage. They were giving validation to the Roman Catholic religion as Christian when it wasn't. One day the LORD will reveal to you just how far reaching Satan's deception has been - even deceiving the true body of Christ because his workers / agents infitrated pretending to be Christians.

Good grief, you really are nuttier than squirrel poop. lol. I pity you, Jeremiah.

Your personal attacks against me won't work, mdk. You should know that God counts it a righteous thing to recompense with tribulation those who trouble his servants. (see 2 Thessalonians 1:6) You should not be doing what you are doing. You could find yourself in trouble with the LORD. I'm His servant.

He represents Satan. Not God. He is a false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing. It is good to know that the LORD is revealing this to His own people and they are speaking out about it. It's time.

There is only one church. It is the Roman Catholic Church!

All other churches are apostates created by Satan!

Renounce your Satanic church, and join God's only True Religion.

pope-francis-600.jpg

I believe in religious freedom. I will respect a Catholics rights as I expect mine to be respected

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Good grief, you really are nuttier than squirrel poop. lol. I pity you, Jeremiah.

Your personal attacks against me won't work, mdk. You should know that God counts it a righteous thing to recompense with tribulation those who trouble his servants. (see 2 Thessalonians 1:6) You should not be doing what you are doing. You could find yourself in trouble with the LORD. I'm His servant.
You are His troublesome servant who is bumbling along on strange and uncharted biways and hiways far from Him.

He represents Satan. Not God. He is a false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing. It is good to know that the LORD is revealing this to His own people and they are speaking out about it. It's time.
The pope is the right hand of God

You are a blasphemer

You are a blasphemer

No, I'm not. Jesus Christ is at the right hand of God. Not the Pope. Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. Not the Pope. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man. We confess our sins to God. Not to the Pope, not to a priest. To Jesus Christ. He is our high priest. Not the Pope. If we confess our sins to Jesus Christ, he is faithful to forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. Catholicism preaches another Jesus. Not the Jesus Christ of the bible.

Those who are following Catholicism are actually worshiping Lucifer. There is higher up leadership in Catholicism that know this but the laity - the people who are sitting in the pews do not understand this because they are told not to read the King James Bible. If they read the King James Version Bible they will learn the truth. It is important for all Christians to pray for the Roman Catholic people. They need prayer for deliverance and salvation.

SBN Network on cable tv - Frances and Friends is doing a discussion on the cult of Catholicism tonight. I am praying that many will watch it and learn the truth. My husband said to me, they are telling the people the same thing you told the people on USMB today! I told him God is faithful to confirm the truth! God is good! Make sure and tune into SBN - SonLife Broadcasting Network - and hear their discussions on why Catholicism actually teaches the worship of Lucifer. It's a very good discussion.

You are a blasphemer

No, I'm not. Jesus Christ is at the right hand of God. Not the Pope. Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. Not the Pope. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man. We confess our sins to God. Not to the Pope, not to a priest. To Jesus Christ. He is our high priest. Not the Pope. If we confess our sins to Jesus Christ, he is faithful to forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. Catholicism preaches another Jesus. Not the Jesus Christ of the bible.

Those who are following Catholicism are actually worshiping Lucifer. There is higher up leadership in Catholicism that know this but the laity - the people who are sitting in the pews do not understand this because they are told not to read the King James Bible. If they read the King James Version Bible they will learn the truth. It is important for all Christians to pray for the Roman Catholic people. They need prayer for deliverance and salvation.
Jeri you said you were Baptisted as a child in the catholic church and if it's satanic , your name resides on Satan roll's at the Vatican and Satan will reclaim you when you die :ack-1:

Your name is still in the BIG book there!!!!

I have a grip, Unkotare. I'm not deceived by this Pope and am warning others not to be deceived by him. Ignoring him is wise advise. You can disregard it as nonsense if you wish. But it is the truth.

Forum List

Back