Both sides need to cool down a bit

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Before both sides get too heated here, please consider this:

Right wing position - Donald J Trump is a strong, patriotic President, who had the balls to take out a very dangerous general that was a threat to American lives, and others around the world. You spineless faggots on the left wing had better get through your head, you don't make treaties with terrorist nations, they'll just turn around and stab you in the back. The only way you deal with terrorists is to bring them to their knees, and impose your will on them - because that's all they understand.

Left wing position - Donald Trump just pulled a little trick out of George W Bush's hat. Stir up some military action in the middle east to distract from the fact that he's not very popular, and has not accomplished much as a President. Who knows - if Trump whips up enough patriotic fervor, he might just get a 2nd term. It worked for "W" and those weapons of mass destruction (that we've still not found) The only question is, how many innocent civilians and American soldiers have to die this time around?!

So... who's right here? Frankly, I don't know. What I do know is no one else here does either! I very much doubt anyone here has a top secret security clearance. There is too much information we'll never have access to regarding this situation, so maybe both sides here need to cool down a bit.

We don't have all the facts. :bye1:

I don't know who is right... but the leftists are certainly wrong as usual. Trump is not popular? That is some class projection right there.

He's not popular. Not in the U.S. and not in the rest of the world. It's just the way it is.

A other shitlib who failed math... what else is new?

Is this the math where a majority of polls show Trump is underwater or the majority of countries that don't like him either?

No, this is not one of those fake polls you see on CNN every day. Real Americans love Trump...

You not even being an American... do I sense hatred?

is it possible that causes the enemy to take a harder line instead of making any concessions?

Trump is exactly the predictable two dimensional sort our nemesis prey on ....~S~
The disloyal opposition is pretty one dimensional

trump has to fight the enemy without and the enemy within at the same time

save your sentiments for a dictatorship , they don't belong within the scope of American politics

~S~

Right wing position - Donald J Trump is a strong, patriotic President, who had the balls to take out a very dangerous general that was a threat to American lives, and others around the world. You spineless faggots on the left wing had better get through your head, you don't make treaties with terrorist nations, they'll just turn around and stab you in the back. The only way you deal with terrorists is to bring them to their knees, and impose your will on them - because that's all they understand.

Left wing position - Donald Trump just pulled a little trick out of George W Bush's hat. Stir up some military action in the middle east to distract from the fact that he's not very popular, and has not accomplished much as a President. Who knows - if Trump whips up enough patriotic fervor, he might just get a 2nd term. It worked for "W" and those weapons of mass destruction (that we've still not found) The only question is, how many innocent civilians and American soldiers have to die this time around?!

So... who's right here? Frankly, I don't know. What I do know is no one else here does either! I very much doubt anyone here has a top secret security clearance. There is too much information we'll never have access to regarding this situation, so maybe both sides here need to cool down a bit.

I don't know who is right... but the leftists are certainly wrong as usual. Trump is not popular? That is some class projection right there.

He's not popular. Not in the U.S. and not in the rest of the world. It's just the way it is.

Is this the math where a majority of polls show Trump is underwater or the majority of countries that don't like him either?

No, this is not one of those fake polls you see on CNN every day. Real Americans love Trump...

and maybe there's just as many fake Americans as fake American news ....~S~

The only poll I've seen that shows Trump above 50 at any time is Rasmussen. Right now he is under by 7.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

So, what the fuck are you going on about?

The only poll I've seen that shows Trump above 50 at any time is Rasmussen. Right now he is under by 7.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

So, what the fuck are you going on about?

Yes the far left believing in polls to show that they are, right!

Yet all the polls before the election showed Hilary winning and the far left media tried their hardest to rig and cheat with the polls. The far left lost and they can not deal with it!

is it possible that causes the enemy to take a harder line instead of making any concessions?

Trump is exactly the predictable two dimensional sort our nemesis prey on ....~S~
The disloyal opposition is pretty one dimensional

trump has to fight the enemy without and the enemy within at the same time

save your sentiments for a dictatorship , they don't belong within the scope of American politics

~S~
Politics used to end at the waters edge

but not anymore

You wish. Cult45 ≠ Americans. As much as you want to throw tantrums about it, still won't make your political extremist tribe the norm.

Tantrums are the expertise of the Orange Man Bad tribe... that's your tribe.

Projection is their other specialty. You seem to know all about it.

Yeah, because anyone who doesn't approve of Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is a secret leftist Satanist Muslin. Change the record.

You wish. Cult45 ≠ Americans. As much as you want to throw tantrums about it, still won't make your political extremist tribe the norm.

Tantrums are the expertise of the Orange Man Bad tribe... that's your tribe.

Projection is their other specialty. You seem to know all about it.

Yeah, because anyone who doesn't approve of Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is a secret leftist Satanist Muslin. Change the record.

Approve of Trump? You are full of hatred of Trump, hatred of which like I have never witnessed before. Probably a satanist indeed.

Americans approve of Trump though. Trump is on our team, that much is clear. You are on Mexico's or God knows whose...

I just wonder where the left was asking Obama "What about the possible violence from Al Queda or the Taliban after you kill Bin Laden?

NOBODY questioned Obama's move to get bin Laden, why did nobody care about possible attacks from those terrorist groups after the assassination of their leader?

Well he may be popular with the shitforbrains bunch and deadbeats but he sure the hell is popular with Americans who know how to earn a living and get things done and he's popular with me.

Look at it this way:
1. Obama gave Iran about $150b in sanctions relief to sign the JCPOA's 10-year delay of them getting nukes. Iran took the $150b and promptly used it to develop nukes and ICBMs. That was a moronic deal.

2. Trump said that Iran will not get a nuke on his watch, period. He hit Iran with sanctions and killed their top terrorist chief. If Iran kills an American they will be attacked severely, including refineries and other high value targets.

Do you need any other facts to see who is right?

Your # 1 is a lie. The money given was Iran's own money, which had been frozen in the USA for years. The Iranians did NOT use the money to develop nukes of ICBM's. Trump is lying. They were in compliance with the nuclear deal and had destroyed their yellowcake, and they already had the ICBM's.

How is Trump going to stop the Iranians from getting a nuke? What's his plan? There was a deal in place to stop them from getting a nuke and Trump tore it up. The Iranians will not negotiate with Trump so how can he stop them?

Today, the House will pass a law preventing Trump from going to war with Iran without the consent of Congress. Even the Republicans weren't impressed with yesterday's briefing. Mike Lee was so pissed he was blithering in the Halls of Congress that it was the worst briefing ever. And then they told the Senators not to discuss this in public because it would help the Iranians.

I also notice that Trump is also claiming credit for US energy independence which was achieved under Obama.

Forum List

Back