With a Trump second term being a foregone conclusion…

. . . Who will pick up the torch once his second term ends, including should he kick the bucket in the middle of it?

My biggest concern is that the country will slide back into the septic field of twoparties politics in which the elite establishment on both “sides” pretend to run against each other when the real party in power is, and they always will be the incumbent party.

Because I can tell you that Bush Cheney, Romney, Cabal is still out there, and heavily funded by people who heavily fund both parties so they can control everything.

Trump’s wealth was kept that from defeating him. I’m not saying that whoever picks up his torch has to be also very wealthy, but it sure wouldn’t hurt.

Honestly, I don’t have a trustworthy candidate in mind.
Well unfortunately for the Republicans Trump won't win a 2nd term he has just too much negative publicity to even have a fighting chance, but after Joe Biden's 2nd term I think if the Republicans want to hand the torch to anyone they are going need a more progressive Republican candidate such as Nikki Haley.

...the sad news is I think the Republican party is dead from this point forth unless the party changes to more progressive stances. As the country voters age and younger votes come among the ranks the Republicans will have very little voters without some major change... weather Republicans are willing to admit it or not one of the reasons Trump gets so much support is because he is less conservative and more progressive than other Republicans have been, even many Republicans have criticized Trump for this.

So the way I see it if the Republican party wants to hand off the torch and survive they got become more like the Democrats. They got change their stances and become more progressive. They have to loosen their stance on immigration, support abortion, support gay marriage, support a universal basic income, support expanding social security, support socialized medicine, support legalization of pot in all 50 states, etc. If the Republican party did all this they definitely would get more voters, if they don't change well they will most likely just die as a party.

Trump will win, Republicans will take both houses, and Biden will face trial for treason.

If you imagine that Deep State is doing nothing -- an absurd forecast --- that might be conceivable .
See Post 20 .
But that is highly unlikely to happen ( zero).

And if amazingly it did occur , Civil War or something close to it seems inevitable ,

If you imagine that Deep State is doing nothing -- an absurd forecast --- that might be conceivable .
See Post 20 .
But that is highly unlikely to happen ( zero).

And if amazingly it did occur , Civil War or something close to it seems inevitable ,
The sooner the better….Dems want it, well, they can come git some…

Well unfortunately for the Republicans Trump won't win a 2nd term he has just too much negative publicity to even have a fighting chance,
He polling a nearly sure winner.

What do you see changing between now and November?
but after Joe Biden's 2nd term I think if the Republicans want to hand the torch to anyone they are going need a more progressive Republican candidate such as Nikki Haley.
She couldn't even get Republicans to vote for her. Only "crossover" voters, and never Trump billionaire donors kept her in the race as long as she was.
...the sad news is I think the Republican party is dead from this point forth unless the party changes to more progressive stances. As the country voters age and younger votes come among the ranks the Republicans will have very little voters without some major change... weather Republicans are willing to admit it or not one of the reasons Trump gets so much support is because he is less conservative and more progressive than other Republicans have been, even many Republicans have criticized Trump for this.
You mean the Republicansa also should advocate for child mutilation as a solution to childhood sexual confusion, insist that there are an infinite number of genders, which are very real, but that biology isn't real? Republicans should try to outdo Biden in bringing illegal aliens who are gang members, human traffickers, drug mules, and rapists into the U.S.?
So the way I see it if the Republican party wants to hand off the torch and survive they got become more like the Democrats. They got change their stances and become more progressive. They have to loosen their stance on immigration, support abortion, support gay marriage, support a universal basic income, support expanding social security, support socialized medicine, support legalization of pot in all 50 states, etc. If the Republican party did all this they definitely would get more voters, if they don't change well they will most likely just die as a party.
The strategy of the Democrats is not to change Republicans into Democrats. The strategy is to make it impossible for Republicans to win.

Luckily for the country, Democrats are almost as bad at political strategy as they are at governing, so that isn't going to happen.

If an engineered financial Reset or mega Depression occurs pre election , all bets are irrelevant .

Right now that type of narrative remains likely . Many, if not most markets signals continue to support that, with completely rigged official figures trying to deflect from the truth as long as possible .
imho .
I agree that is likely, and I agree that will affect the election.

I don't see any way for it to benefit Biden, though. It could help some messianic figure that could rise from the Ranks of the Democrats and say the quiet part about Joe's unfitness out loud.

I'm surprised that doesn't happen now.

Please. Stop the Squeal......

Just practicing, for Nov. 6th........

Are you suggesting 2 prison terms for Benedict Donald? First for his Jan 6th plot and then a second term for his coverup of the Classified Documents he took after Americans kicked him out of the White House?

Looking forward to reading 4 more SOTU addresses by Good ol'President Joe.

. . . Who will pick up the torch once his second term ends, including should he kick the bucket in the middle of it?

My biggest concern is that the country will slide back into the septic field of twoparties politics in which the elite establishment on both “sides” pretend to run against each other when the real party in power is, and they always will be the incumbent party.

Because I can tell you that Bush Cheney, Romney, Cabal is still out there, and heavily funded by people who heavily fund both parties so they can control everything.

Trump’s wealth was kept that from defeating him. I’m not saying that whoever picks up his torch has to be also very wealthy, but it sure wouldn’t hurt.

DeSantis
Or
Whoever President Trump has For his VP

Trump AIN'T gonna be getting anywhere NEAR the office again Skippy.
His first criminal trial commences later this month and it's going to be all downhill for him from there.
The guy who has already trounced him once is gonna do it easily again.

Forum List

Back