Both sides need to cool down a bit

I didn't say Obama gave $150b in cash.

You didn't need to, because it didn't happen.

I said "sanctions relief".

Call it what you want - still bullshit.

The plane load of cash was "only" $1.7b.

Which already belonged to Iran.

1. It happened as described in your fucking link. Don't you know how to read? I copied & pasted it!
2. See #1 its a FACT
3. True, but why give money to terrorists? A wiser move is to wait for a legitimate non-terrorist regime.

Iran received money that was already theirs. Who the fuck are you to decide who is a terrorist? One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. The arrogance astounds.

That general was a terrorist. He made that decision decades ago. Now he's gone and you're sad. Pathetic.

No, you fucking illiterate, I'm not. He was a bad guy, and I've already said as much. What's your excuse for being a retard, retard? Huffing paint? Live under power lines?

1. It happened as described in your fucking link. Don't you know how to read? I copied & pasted it!
2. See #1 its a FACT
3. True, but why give money to terrorists? A wiser move is to wait for a legitimate non-terrorist regime.

Iran received money that was already theirs. Who the fuck are you to decide who is a terrorist? One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. The arrogance astounds.

That general was a terrorist. He made that decision decades ago. Now he's gone and you're sad. Pathetic.

No, you fucking illiterate, I'm not. He was a bad guy, and I've already said as much. What's your excuse for being a retard, retard? Huffing paint? Live under power lines?

No illiteracy here. Just pointing out your idiocy. Still pathetic.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Before both sides get too heated here, please consider this:

Right wing position - Donald J Trump is a strong, patriotic President, who had the balls to take out a very dangerous general that was a threat to American lives, and others around the world. You spineless faggots on the left wing had better get through your head, you don't make treaties with terrorist nations, they'll just turn around and stab you in the back. The only way you deal with terrorists is to bring them to their knees, and impose your will on them - because that's all they understand.

Left wing position - Donald Trump just pulled a little trick out of George W Bush's hat. Stir up some military action in the middle east to distract from the fact that he's not very popular, and has not accomplished much as a President. Who knows - if Trump whips up enough patriotic fervor, he might just get a 2nd term. It worked for "W" and those weapons of mass destruction (that we've still not found) The only question is, how many innocent civilians and American soldiers have to die this time around?!

So... who's right here? Frankly, I don't know. What I do know is no one else here does either! I very much doubt anyone here has a top secret security clearance. There is too much information we'll never have access to regarding this situation, so maybe both sides here need to cool down a bit.

We don't have all the facts. :bye1:
Suppose our enemies in russia, china, north korea and iran tune into CNN and decide that trump cannot win reelection and maybe even get impeached

is it possible that causes the enemy to take a harder line instead of making any concessions?

Right wing position - Donald J Trump is a strong, patriotic President, who had the balls to take out a very dangerous general that was a threat to American lives, and others around the world. You spineless faggots on the left wing had better get through your head, you don't make treaties with terrorist nations, they'll just turn around and stab you in the back. The only way you deal with terrorists is to bring them to their knees, and impose your will on them - because that's all they understand.

Left wing position - Donald Trump just pulled a little trick out of George W Bush's hat. Stir up some military action in the middle east to distract from the fact that he's not very popular, and has not accomplished much as a President. Who knows - if Trump whips up enough patriotic fervor, he might just get a 2nd term. It worked for "W" and those weapons of mass destruction (that we've still not found) The only question is, how many innocent civilians and American soldiers have to die this time around?!

So... who's right here? Frankly, I don't know. What I do know is no one else here does either! I very much doubt anyone here has a top secret security clearance. There is too much information we'll never have access to regarding this situation, so maybe both sides here need to cool down a bit.

Facts do not concern the far left, they were anti war under Bush, but looked the other way under Obama and not suddenly anti war again!

Obama starts illegal wars and the far left is silent.
Obama does away with due process to kill Americans.
Obama lets terrorists run wild.
Obama gives money to a state sponsor of terror and lifts sanctions.

So now we have to clean up the mess that Obama left behind which dwarfs what Bush did!

2. See #1 its a FACT

You know what's pathetic? Self righteous holier-than-thou pricks. Impotent the day they were born. Useless in society. Easily defeated.

2. See #1 its a FACT

You know what's pathetic? Self righteous holier-than-thou pricks. Impotent the day they were born. Useless in society. Easily defeated.

Has nothing to do with self righteous because I am not that.

Things will improve when Trump gets re-elected and democrats lose the house.

Democrats made a huge mistake when they started listening to the crazy left. The have zero chance of winning anything in 2020.

/——/ What kind of moron gives a terrorist state $$$$ no matter who it belonged to? Obozo enabled Iran to buy weapons. Get that through your thick skull.

Has nothing to do with self righteous because I am not that.

Oh, are you sure? I think I need further convincing.

" There will be no haggling with the House over Senate procedure. We will not cede our authority to try this impeachment. The House Democrats’ turn is over. The Senate has made its decision. This is for the Senate, and the Senate only, to decide." - Moscow Mitch

That is to say Pelosi can go piss up a rope. She is between the proverbial rock and a hard place now. He own party can't stand her, the opposite side tells her to fuck off and if she goes home to her district there's crime and deadbeats everywhere and they're shitting in the streets. Her best move would probably be to get the hell out of the country and never look back.

/——/ What kind of moron gives a terrorist state $$$$ no matter who it belonged to? Obozo enabled Iran to buy weapons. Get that through your thick skull.
That f’ing dumbass also gave guns to drug traffickers and human smugglers. smh

Did rockets just hit in the Green Zone or did I hear wrong?

is it possible that causes the enemy to take a harder line instead of making any concessions?

Trump is exactly the predictable two dimensional sort our nemesis prey on ....~S~
The disloyal opposition is pretty one dimensional

trump has to fight the enemy without and the enemy within at the same time

I don't know who is right... but the leftists are certainly wrong as usual. Trump is not popular? That is some class projection right there.

He's not popular. Not in the U.S. and not in the rest of the world. It's just the way it is.

Do you need any other facts to see who is right?

Only #2 is factual.

Please provide a link proving I'm wrong. Nevermind, I'll just show you that you're wrong.

Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - Wikipedia

"Uranium-enrichment activities will be limited to a single facility using first-generation centrifuges for 10 years."

The JCPOA was mostly about enrichment, not about developing ICBMs or other facets of nuclear bomb design and/or procurement. It was not as ironclad as Trump's "no nukes, period".

Trump just asked the world to back out of JCPOA, for whatever new 'deal' he has in mind to 'bring peace and prosperity' to the Iranian people

~S~
His new deal would be "no nukes for prosperity". Deal or no deal?

I don't know who is right... but the leftists are certainly wrong as usual. Trump is not popular? That is some class projection right there.

He's not popular. Not in the U.S. and not in the rest of the world. It's just the way it is.

A other shitlib who failed math... what else is new?

2. See #1 its a FACT

That's a stupid argument. The CIA knows who are supporting terrorism and who are not. Your naivete' astounds.
This is real life and death, not whatever you call your ignorance or tolerance about terrorism.

And there's the thing: you call it 'real life and death'. :auiqs.jpg: Such a profoundly stupid statement that it's difficult to take you seriously. This is theater, nothing more. Seems you've already bought the ticket, might as well enjoy the ride.

Read this and become less moronic.

Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia

A other shitlib who failed math... what else is new?

Is this the math where a majority of polls show Trump is underwater or the majority of countries that don't like him either?

Self righteous holier-than-thou pricks.
Do you need any other facts to see who is right?

Only #2 is factual.

Please provide a link proving I'm wrong. Nevermind, I'll just show you that you're wrong.

Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - Wikipedia

"Uranium-enrichment activities will be limited to a single facility using first-generation centrifuges for 10 years."

The JCPOA was mostly about enrichment, not about developing ICBMs or other facets of nuclear bomb design and/or procurement. It was not as ironclad as Trump's "no nukes, period".

Trump just asked the world to back out of JCPOA, for whatever new 'deal' he has in mind to 'bring peace and prosperity' to the Iranian people

~S~
His new deal would be "no nukes for prosperity". Deal or no deal?

Trump , as of today, has not offered details on his JCPOA redux, other than to ask all existing participants to pull out

Netanyahu was key in Trump pulling out ,once he heard it as his campaign promise

Iran has, in the past, brought a 'nuke free middle east' offer to the table

Doubtless this will not go over well with Netanyahu if forwarded again

~S~

Forum List

Back