Inside A Secret Society Of Prominent Right-Wing Christian Men Prepping For A ‘National Divorce’

~~~~~~
Meanwhile exremost Neo-Marxists groups scheming and conducting arson, looting and murder claim to be "Fiery but Peaceful".

**********​

~~~~~~
Meanwhile exremost Neo-Marxists groups scheming and conducting arson, looting and murder claim to be "Fiery but Peaceful".

**********​
Summer of Love 2.0 will have a foreign flavor

View attachment 921566

A secret, men-only right-wing society with members in influential positions around the country is on a crusade: to recruit a Christian government that will form after the right achieves regime change in the United States, potentially via a “national divorce.”

It sounds like the stuff of fantasy, but it’s real. The group is called the Society for American Civic Renewal (the acronym is pronounced “sacker” by its members). It is open to new recruits, provided you meet a few criteria: you are male, a “trinitarian” Christian, heterosexual, an “un-hyphenated American,” and can answer questions about Trump, the Republican Party, and Christian Nationalism in the right way. One chapter leader wrote to a prospective member that the group aimed to “secure a future for Christian families.”

It’s an uncanny mimicry of the clandestine engine that, in the right-wing’s furthest imaginings, has driven recent social changes and left them feeling isolated and under siege: a shadowy network occupying the commanding heights of business, politics, and culture, open only to a select, elite few, committed to reshaping the United States to align it with the group’s radical values.

The men TPM has identified as behind this group — and they are all men — have a few things in common. They’re all a certain kind of devout Christian traditionalist. They are white. They have means, financial and social, and are engaged in politics.

Much more at the link below...

Inside A Secret Society Of Prominent Right-Wing Christian Men Prepping For A ‘National Divorce’

Another secret society? Sounds like just another spooky group of white men pushing for a Christian theocracy. What do you think?
So it's the KKK reborn with white hats worn behind doors only.

You'd think we would have learned by now what happens when you mix religion and government.

It's going on right now. Maybe the Middle East would be a good (and obvious) example.

But this is what religion can do to people.
I said it before. Put these maniacs into power & the U.S. will be Saudi Arabia part deux. The only difference is they'll use the Old Testement instead of the Koran to brainwash the clueless.

They'd rather destroy the country they claim to love than work with those who don't think just like they do.

America's Jihadis.
Exactly, look at MTG, $170,000 a year to obstruct, everything.
But , I bet she will be at the ribbon cutting ceremony.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Brags About Georgia Funding She ...​

1711357019752.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Government spending

5 days ago — The Georgia Republican rejected a series of spending bills earlier this month that included funding for seven different projects in her ...

Typical teabagger.

Exactly, look at MTG, $170,000 a year to obstruct, everything.
But , I bet she will be at the ribbon cutting ceremony.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Brags About Georgia Funding She ...

View attachment 922067
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Government spending
5 days ago — The Georgia Republican rejected a series of spending bills earlier this month that included funding for seven different projects in her ...

Typical teabagger.
Earmarks for the home district are difficult for any member of congress to resist

In this case it unquestionably leaves Greene open for ridicule by libs

So go ahead and laugh all you want

You have my permission

But it doesn't change the fact that reckless spending in Washington is not sustainable

I support the Penny Plan which freezes current spending snd reduces next year’s spending by 1% ACROSS THE BOARD, including entitlements

Earmarks for the home district are difficult for any member of congress to resist
MTG did............on paper.
In this case it unquestionably leaves Greene open for ridicule by libs
Just as anyone deserves, who voted no but grabbed the dough.
So go ahead and laugh all you want

You have my permission

But it doesn't change the fact that reckless spending in Washington is not sustainable
Infrastructure $$$ is long overdue.
Trump promised it..........Biden delivered.
I support the Penny Plan which freezes current spending snd reduces next year’s spending by 1% ACROSS THE BOARD, including entitlements

I have a better idea.
Identify the earmarkers.........by name.
If a politician votes no on $$$ going to their district, the $$$ is prevented from being distributed.

I have a better idea.
If a politician votes no on $$$ going to their district, the $$$ is prevented from being distributed.
I have a better idea.

EVERY member of congress uses earmarks to send money back to their district

So they are all equally guilty of reckless spending

I have a better idea.

EVERY member of congress uses earmarks to send money back to their district

So they are all equally guilty of reckless spending
I agree...............Let's name names and see what they added to a bill.

I have a better idea.
The Federal Government became a middleman as to keep the political class empowered. And of course, some areas or communities need it more than others would ever have to. Now it is ingrained on the national collective and we cannot survive without these great people of virtuous traits that work for us. So perhaps we get these improvements that may cost up to several times more than they should. The people enriched are the people involved.

Sure

Then you can single out all the repubs you hate while ignoring the dems
$1,508,300,000 for three earmarks for the F-35 JSF, the fifth-most ever earmarked for the program. The bulk of the FY 2023 earmarks fund the acquisition of 18 aircraft beyond the amount requested by the DOD, including 11 for the Air Force and seven for the Navy.

A small ocean of ink has been spilled cataloging the many troubles of the JSF. It has been under continuous development since the contract was awarded in 2001 and has faced innumerable delays and cost overruns. Total acquisition costs now exceed $428 billion, nearly double the initial estimate of $233 billion, with projected lifetime operations and maintenance costs of $1.727 trillion.

$5,000,000 for modernization of three Littoral Combat Ships (LCS). Dubbed by some inside the Navy as the Little Crappy Ship, the LCS has been a disaster since its inception, with problems that include a vaguely defined mission, a lack of firepower and survivability, and design flaws causing corrosion.

The latest setback surfaced in May 2022, when an internal Navy report revealed that half of the ships have been impacted by

structural defects leading to hull cracks. To mitigate the damage, the LCS, whose purpose is to perform high-speed patrols, will be limited to lower speeds, especially in rough waters.

$13,250,000 for two earmarks funding presidential libraries: $7,250,000 for the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum in Atlanta, Georgia by Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.); and $6,000,000 for the Ulysses S. Grant Presidential Library at Mississippi State University in Starkville by Senate appropriator Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.).

Sen. Hyde-Smith also added a $20 million earmark for the Grant library in FY 2022, which opened in November 2017 at a cost of $10 million, and was paid for by Mississippi taxpayers. In two years, Sen. Hyde-Smith has added 160 percent to the original cost of the library via earmarks. This makes about as much sense as hosting the victorious Union general’s library in the Deep South.

Since FY 2003, legislators have added 18 earmarks costing $110.9 million for 11 presidential libraries.

It has all the earmarks of being a leftist construct. They have been at war with Christianity for decades.

Forum List

Back