'Both sides' is a farce.

View attachment 891533

He has a real point.

If it's "both sides" where were all the histrionics when Democrats controlled the house?

Where is the insanity in the Senate?

The turmoil in the White House?

None of that is going on under Democrats.

It's not "both sides".

What's broken is the Republicans.
Topsy-Turvy When the Top Is Turdy

The Republican Party will be taken over by working-class Whites. Laissez fairies, Christofascists, outsourcers, HeirHeads, and union-busters will only be tolerated until we have enough power to expel them.

~~~~~~
So, What then?
What are your ideas to make America better and great?
Write them here.
Do you believe America and its citizens would be successful in a different form of government and what form would it be?
Spit it out...
Creaking and Swaying Previews a Pile of Rubble

We need a complete change in our institutions before their inevitable collapse leaves us with nothing and no ideas ready to take their place.

View attachment 891533

He has a real point.

If it's "both sides" where were all the histrionics when Democrats controlled the house?

Where is the insanity in the Senate?

The turmoil in the White House?

None of that is going on under Democrats.

It's not "both sides".

What's broken is the Republicans.
He does not have a real point. It is biased as hell and ignores the fascist tendencies of Dems when they hold power.

no
the crazy hate is on the Democrat side
the crazy lying is on the Democrat side
the crazy policies are on the Democrat side
the crazy pundits and politicians are on the Democrat side

The crazy lying is ENTIRELY on the Republican side.

The crazy is entirely on the Republican side.

The Democrats got the nation vaccinated, ended the lockdowns and got the nation back to work. The Republicans are trying to shut the government down, impeach the President, and prosecute his only living son.

Obama, Kemp, youngkin, Newsom, Philips?

Those people aren't even running!

This is nonsense.
Are you retarded? It’s not who’s running, it’s the betting odds established by people who make their living via gambling.
Are you afraid to go to Real Clear Politics and see for yourself? Or is that blanket of ignorance just too comfy?

I disagree.

Claiming that the system is ‘broken’ has nothing to do with the fact ‘both’ sides are not ‘the same’ – compare, for example, the January 6th investigation by Democrats, conducted in good faith with facts, documented evidence, and sworn testimony as opposed to the meritless, bad faith ‘investigations’ by Republicans used as partisan weapons having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

Democrats aren’t endlessly lying about the 2020 election being ‘stolen,’ Democrats didn’t try to overturn an election with a fake electors scheme, Democrats didn’t vote to overturn the 2020 election results, and Democrats didn’t engage in a treasonous terrorist attack on America’s democracy on 1/6.

Again, ‘both sides’ are not ‘the same.’

Both sides aren't the same, apples and oranges aren't the same, and yet they have lots of similarities.

That doesn't mean that because they're not the same, if one is bad, the other must be good.

The crazy lying is ENTIRELY on the Republican side.

The crazy is entirely on the Republican side.
It’s a crazy lie for you to say that.
The Democrats got the nation vaccinated, ended the lockdowns and got the nation back to work.
They promulgated the Trump vaccine, but they lied about its effectiveness. Democrats did not lift a finger to get Americans back to work, too busy flooding the border with illegals to take jobs from Americans.
The Republicans are trying to shut the government down, impeach the President, and prosecute his only living son.
Oh, impeach the president? Go after the president’s kids? How long has that been a cardinal sin? Just since Biden’s Inauguration Day? I don’t remember you complaining when it was done to the Trumps by guess who?

Biden’s “only living son,” reminds me of the old joke, “did your mamma have any kids that lived?”

The First Son is a crackhead who The Big Guy uses as a bagman for payments from foreign adversaries of the U.S. in exchange for Biden acting at every turn in their interests rather than the U.S.’s.

“'Both sides' is a farce.”

True – in fact, it’s a lie – ‘both sides’ are not ‘the same.’

The Republican party has been broken for decades – the consequence of the unholy alliance with the Christo-fascist right, its tolerance of hateful racists and bigots, and the rise of culture war conspiracy theorists and liars; the malignancy that is Trump is the product of this broken Republican party.
Limbaugh knew there were millions of fringe whackos out there & he egged them on for years until his formerly nicotine stained fingers got the best of him.

Karma is a real bitch.

The problem is that the anti-duopolists adopt their philosophies, many of them, because they could not make in the current system.

Are you retarded? It’s not who’s running, it’s the betting odds established by people who make their living via gambling.
Are you afraid to go to Real Clear Politics and see for yourself? Or is that blanket of ignorance just too comfy?
So not on the election?

Then what?

Yep, bothsidesism is a crock of shit.
You know why I feel is a crock of shit?

Day after day, I see folks that like the GOP, it matters not if they are RINOs or Trump supporters, they all, criticize their preferred candidates and how D.C. works.

Not you.

You never do that. I never see folks that drink DNC kool-aid bitch about Biden. . . unless it is to say, he is not being authoritarian enough.

Strange that.

:oops:

no
the crazy hate is on the Democrat side
the crazy lying is on the Democrat side
the crazy policies are on the Democrat side
the crazy pundits and politicians are on the Democrat side
Dear Lord.......

Is $12.50 an Hour really worth it?

You’re playing stupid or you really are stupid. Either way, not wasting my time explaining what is obvious to perceptive adults.
How am I "playing stupid"? At least I know who's running and who isn't.

Forum List

Back