'Both sides' is a farce.

Vacant Vocative

When addressing people, a comma must be put before whoever is being spoken to. So it should be "Rot in hell, Dem filth."

So how long did it take you to come up with that, so you could address someone who didn't write it? And if you worried about improper or missing punctuation on this board and addressed it, you'd do nothing else. So run along, commie.

If you can’t see the cognitive difference between Trump and Biden, you’re either a fool or a liar. It has nothing to do with who’s running for office. Also, if you follow the conversation back to where I joined, you’d see I was responding to someone who said:
Your chart on the betting odds you nitwit. That's what I'm talking about.

My goD you people are dense.

If Someone Is Not a Union Man, He's Not a Man at All. He's a Manservant.

What Scrooge-lovers really hate is that union membership in the 1950s was four times what it is now.

People got tired of paying dues to crap unions that supported policies they disagreed with, and didn't really support the membership.

If Someone Is Not a Union Man, He's Not a Man at All. He's a Manservant.

What Scrooge-lovers really hate is that union membership in the 1950s was four times what it is now.
Big Unions are Big Business. What's the difference to the working stiff? He either works for the business and takes home his paycheck or he works for the union and takes home his paycheck minus a chunk the union takes out. Then he no longer gets to actually control when he works.

It’s much worse than just the two criminal gangs. The whole system is a corrupt criminal operation.

There Is No Such Thing as 'Representative' Government: There Has Never Been!

…..
What this boils down to is another in a long line of divisive political nonsense called voting, where the lowly ‘citizen’ (State-owned stock) is ‘promised’ (by government) to have a say in his own slavery; and this idiocy is actually believed by most to be ‘fair’, or at least a majority of those voluntarily choosing their guy to be king, find this form of absurdity not only useful, but sacred. This time is also when those who call themselves the ‘people’s representatives,’ are selected as well to make and heavily enforce, what are called ‘laws,’ in order to keep the herd in line. None of this applies to the ruling class of course, as all is not equal in fake justice for Caesar and his congressional court, and the sheeplike proletariat. I have always found it asinine to even consider that I needed a ‘leader,’ much less a chosen human representative to speak and act on my behalf. What a load of crap is this insane desire to have some low-life, controlling, human piece of garbage, (politician) speaking for and lording over me?

In essence, the people have voluntarily chosen in this country, although coerced greatly by the oligarchy’s propaganda, indoctrination, promises, and bald-faced lies, to place their lives in the hands of the lowest form of common humans, who are politicians, to rule over every aspect of their lives. The result is that 335 million people are ruled over and fully controlled, fleeced, held captive, incarcerated, and in many cases murdered, at the hands of; a president, 435 congressmen, 100 senators, a completely corrupt group of nine worthless political judges called the Supreme Court, and taxpayer paid enforcers. Think about this for just a moment, and do the math. This means that 335 million of you are owned and controlled by 545 pieces of political scum. Does that make you proud, or can you fathom the insanity of such lunacy?

I have been accused of “beating a dead horse” on multiple occasions, as I attempt to define and embrace real freedom through non-aggressive peaceful anarchy, but how else is one to deal with and educate, but through the medium of the spoken word and text, providing fact, reason, truth, and logic, to those who have given up not only any hope, but any effort to free themselves from rule? In fact, most intentionally seek rule. So much of this reliance on government and rule rests on the single immoral, unethical, and apathetic majority attitude of dependency. Most all want someone else to take care of them, to be responsible for them, to provide them with whatever they want; all at the expense of others. They have not the gene of self-reliance and courage, and therefore are easy fodder for those who have chosen to wield total power and control over weak populations.
^ Thread win, forum win, internet breaker.

:TH_WAY~113:

View attachment 891533

He has a real point.

If it's "both sides" where were all the histrionics when Democrats controlled the house?

Where is the insanity in the Senate?

The turmoil in the White House?

None of that is going on under Democrats.

It's not "both sides".

What's broken is the Republicans.
Democrats have little control and we have men in women's sports.

View attachment 891533

He has a real point.

If it's "both sides" where were all the histrionics when Democrats controlled the house?

Where is the insanity in the Senate?

The turmoil in the White House?

None of that is going on under Democrats.

It's not "both sides".

What's broken is the Republicans.
It is the uniparty. Stop the bullshit.

Forum List

Back