'Both sides' is a farce.

How am I "playing stupid"? At least I know who's running and who isn't.
If you can’t see the cognitive difference between Trump and Biden, you’re either a fool or a liar. It has nothing to do with who’s running for office. Also, if you follow the conversation back to where I joined, you’d see I was responding to someone who said:
You are the one fantasizing. Every single betting venue has Trump winning.

The crazy lying is ENTIRELY on the Republican side.

The crazy is entirely on the Republican side.

The Democrats got the nation vaccinated, ended the lockdowns and got the nation back to work. The Republicans are trying to shut the government down, impeach the President, and prosecute his only living son.
Two extremely dangerous/deranged criminal gangs.

To think otherwise is delusional.

View attachment 891533

He has a real point.

If it's "both sides" where were all the histrionics when Democrats controlled the house?

Where is the insanity in the Senate?

The turmoil in the White House?

None of that is going on under Democrats.

It's not "both sides".

What's broken is the Republicans.
'Both sides' ARE a farce.

Also, a Republican is singular and Republicans is plural. So -

So, "What's broken are the Republicans"

Back to basic school for you.

Last edited:
You’re playing stupid or you really are stupid. Either way, not wasting my time explaining what is obvious to perceptive adults.
He's either brain dead or in a coma; his ESL nurse posts for him.

But yeah, both sides are criminal scum, with Democrats much more dangerous for the last decade.

'Both sides' ARE a farce.

Also, a Republican is singular and Republicans is plural. So -

So, "What's broken are the Republicans"

Back to basic school for you.
It’s much worse than just the two criminal gangs. The whole system is a corrupt criminal operation.

There Is No Such Thing as 'Representative' Government: There Has Never Been!

…..
What this boils down to is another in a long line of divisive political nonsense called voting, where the lowly ‘citizen’ (State-owned stock) is ‘promised’ (by government) to have a say in his own slavery; and this idiocy is actually believed by most to be ‘fair’, or at least a majority of those voluntarily choosing their guy to be king, find this form of absurdity not only useful, but sacred. This time is also when those who call themselves the ‘people’s representatives,’ are selected as well to make and heavily enforce, what are called ‘laws,’ in order to keep the herd in line. None of this applies to the ruling class of course, as all is not equal in fake justice for Caesar and his congressional court, and the sheeplike proletariat. I have always found it asinine to even consider that I needed a ‘leader,’ much less a chosen human representative to speak and act on my behalf. What a load of crap is this insane desire to have some low-life, controlling, human piece of garbage, (politician) speaking for and lording over me?

In essence, the people have voluntarily chosen in this country, although coerced greatly by the oligarchy’s propaganda, indoctrination, promises, and bald-faced lies, to place their lives in the hands of the lowest form of common humans, who are politicians, to rule over every aspect of their lives. The result is that 335 million people are ruled over and fully controlled, fleeced, held captive, incarcerated, and in many cases murdered, at the hands of; a president, 435 congressmen, 100 senators, a completely corrupt group of nine worthless political judges called the Supreme Court, and taxpayer paid enforcers. Think about this for just a moment, and do the math. This means that 335 million of you are owned and controlled by 545 pieces of political scum. Does that make you proud, or can you fathom the insanity of such lunacy?

I have been accused of “beating a dead horse” on multiple occasions, as I attempt to define and embrace real freedom through non-aggressive peaceful anarchy, but how else is one to deal with and educate, but through the medium of the spoken word and text, providing fact, reason, truth, and logic, to those who have given up not only any hope, but any effort to free themselves from rule? In fact, most intentionally seek rule. So much of this reliance on government and rule rests on the single immoral, unethical, and apathetic majority attitude of dependency. Most all want someone else to take care of them, to be responsible for them, to provide them with whatever they want; all at the expense of others. They have not the gene of self-reliance and courage, and therefore are easy fodder for those who have chosen to wield total power and control over weak populations.

It’s a crazy lie for you to say that.

They promulgated the Trump vaccine, but they lied about its effectiveness. Democrats did not lift a finger to get Americans back to work, too busy flooding the border with illegals to take jobs from Americans.

Oh, impeach the president? Go after the president’s kids? How long has that been a cardinal sin? Just since Biden’s Inauguration Day? I don’t remember you complaining when it was done to the Trumps by guess who?

Biden’s “only living son,” reminds me of the old joke, “did your mamma have any kids that lived?”

The First Son is a crackhead who The Big Guy uses as a bagman for payments from foreign adversaries of the U.S. in exchange for Biden acting at every turn in their interests rather than the U.S.’s.

You're a real piece of shit. And you truly believe the lies/

The vaccine has been very effective in shutting down the pandemic. You should have tried it. Nobody lied about the vaccine except Republicans.

Even Republicans have admitted they have no evidence that Joe Biden has committed any crimes, and there's no basis for impeachment.

No child any ANY President has ever been investigated by the House or charged with a crime. While Republicans are gleefully prosecuting a man who has done NOTHING to deserve to be legally hounded in this manner. While you are delighted with this abuse, the nation and the world is disgusted by Republicans.

There isn't a shred of evidence to back any of your claims.

Democrats passed the CHIPS Bill, the Infrastructure Bill, and the American Rescue Plan.

You've proven you're a complete idiot who believes anything Trump tells you.

The vaccine has been very effective in shutting down the pandemic. You should have tried it. Nobody lied about the vaccine except Republicans.

Even Republicans have admitted they have no evidence that Joe Biden has committed any crimes, and there's no basis for impeachment.

No child any ANY President has ever been investigated by the House or charged with a crime. While Republicans are gleefully prosecuting a man who has done NOTHING to deserve to be legally hounded in this manner. While you are delighted with this abuse, the nation and the world is disgusted by Republicans.

Democrats passed the CHIPS Bill, the Infrastructure Bill, and the American Rescue Plan.

That%27s%20just%20goofy.jpg

2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20Soending.jpg

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

Charming. You’re still single, I take it?
No thanks. I’m too old to die young, but I could still die relatively young. Why do that? To virtue signal?
They’re still investigating. If they investigate Biden as long as the Dims investigated Trump, then you can complain,
The Democrat House subpoenad two of Trump’s kids. They came in and testified as required by law.

You forgot The Inflation Reduction Act. How’d that affect your SNAP benefits?

George Washington was right:

...In particular, Washington feared that geographic identities would serve as the foundation for the development of political parties. Indeed, this process had already begun with the emergence of the New England Federalists and Southern Democratic-Republicans. While we currently view partisanship as inseparable from the American political process, in the early republic, most condemned parties as divisive, disruptive, and the tools of demagogues seeking power.5 “Factionalism,” as contemporaries called it, encouraged the electorate to vote based on party loyalty rather than the common good. Washington feared that partisanship would lead to a “spirit of revenge” in which party men would not govern for the good of the people, but only to obtain and maintain their grip on power. As a result, he warned Americans to guard against would-be despots who would use parties as “potent engines…to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.”6

George Washington was right:

...In particular, Washington feared that geographic identities would serve as the foundation for the development of political parties. Indeed, this process had already begun with the emergence of the New England Federalists and Southern Democratic-Republicans. While we currently view partisanship as inseparable from the American political process, in the early republic, most condemned parties as divisive, disruptive, and the tools of demagogues seeking power.5 “Factionalism,” as contemporaries called it, encouraged the electorate to vote based on party loyalty rather than the common good. Washington feared that partisanship would lead to a “spirit of revenge” in which party men would not govern for the good of the people, but only to obtain and maintain their grip on power. As a result, he warned Americans to guard against would-be despots who would use parties as “potent engines…to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.”6
It’s time to eliminate government, as it’s practiced today.

Forum List

Back