'Both sides' is a farce.

I disagree. The system is broken. Both sides are acting like their nonsense doesn't matter to the running of the country. It does.
I disagree.

Claiming that the system is ‘broken’ has nothing to do with the fact ‘both’ sides are not ‘the same’ – compare, for example, the January 6th investigation by Democrats, conducted in good faith with facts, documented evidence, and sworn testimony as opposed to the meritless, bad faith ‘investigations’ by Republicans used as partisan weapons having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

Democrats aren’t endlessly lying about the 2020 election being ‘stolen,’ Democrats didn’t try to overturn an election with a fake electors scheme, Democrats didn’t vote to overturn the 2020 election results, and Democrats didn’t engage in a treasonous terrorist attack on America’s democracy on 1/6.

Again, ‘both sides’ are not ‘the same.’

I disagree.

Claiming that the system is ‘broken’ has nothing to do with the fact ‘both’ sides are not ‘the same’ – compare, for example, the January 6th investigation by Democrats, conducted in good faith with facts, documented evidence, and sworn testimony as opposed to the meritless, bad faith ‘investigations’ by Republicans used as partisan weapons having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

Democrats aren’t endlessly lying about the 2020 election being ‘stolen,’ Democrats didn’t try to overturn an election with a fake electors scheme, Democrats didn’t vote to overturn the 2020 election results, and Democrats didn’t engage in a treasonous terrorist attack on America’s democracy on 1/6.

Again, ‘both sides’ are not ‘the same.’
Therein lies the problem. Some members of the duopoly STILL think their side is good and hate the other side. When these folks wake up to reality, maybe we can fix this shit and focus our attention on the real culprit. The federal government.

View attachment 891533

He has a real point.

If it's "both sides" where were all the histrionics when Democrats controlled the house?

Where is the insanity in the Senate?

The turmoil in the White House?

None of that is going on under Democrats.

It's not "both sides".

What's broken is the Republicans.
Two deranged criminal gangs.

Two.

The commies in the house and their lawfare billionaires caused most of the turmoil in the Trump WH. So take your hypocrisy and shove it. Also me thinks you need to go back to 5th grade english to learn which verbs to use. Your title looks like it was written by a 3rd grader.

1705957347103.png

Please stop with this delusional bullshit.

Forum List

Back