Both sad and ridiculous

This is why you can never put liberals and common sense in the same sentence
Common sense is free and fair elections.
Unless you're in the minority party of course.

By letting people vote who shouldn't?

Common sense = IDs

Common sense= free notary public sigs on mail in ballots

Common sense= defund cops equals more crime
That exists only in your imagination, dope.
You have no clue as to the accuracy of voter rolls around the country.

We have plenty examples of inept corrupt local state and federal governments.

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it
They're just setting up the Big Excuse if he loses.
Trumpy always gives them, and himself, a way out.
"I hear that someone said" "I don't know, but" "There's this thing I hear about, but" "he is a fine person but a lousy leader, I don't know, just sayin"

He puts it out there on the Interwebs, and the Orange Jackals come screaming to his miserable defense despite evidence to the contrary. Truth.

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it
"I hear that someone said" "I don't know, but" "There's this thing I hear about, but" "he is a fine person but a lousy leader, I don't know, just sayin"

He puts it out there on the Interwebs, and the Orange Jackals come screaming to his miserable defense despite evidence to the contrary. Truth.

Yeah, Trump always goes for the anonymous "someone said", but never provides any names to go with whatever bullshit he claims "someone said". And his followers are no better, they pull bullshit outta their ass, but never provide links to back it up.

What's even funnier than your troll thread here, is that you rely on another leftest columnist who is also little more than an anti administration hack, to say that there's nothing to see here in terms of mail in ballots, when we all know when liberals say 'nothing to see here' that really means that there IS lots to see but they don't want you poking around to find it.

Yeah, Trump always goes for the anonymous "someone said", but never provides any names to go with whatever bullshit he claims "someone said". And his followers are no better, they pull bullshit outta their ass, but never provide links to back it up.
Well, back in the day, you'd get a fucking trophy.

1597502591174.png

Idiot, the post office cannot get a letter mailed from Virginia on fathers day to Texas, and you imbeciles think they can handle a deluge of ballots? I'd say you are either a lying commie troll or a 64 IQ mo.
Still a whiney, crybaby, mikey. Prove a letter from VA to TX.

This is why you can never put liberals and common sense in the same sentence
Common sense is free and fair elections.
Unless you're in the minority party of course.

Common sense = IDs

Common sense= free notary public sigs on mail in ballots

Common sense= defund cops equals more crime
That exists only in your imagination, dope.
You have no clue as to the accuracy of voter rolls around the country.

We have plenty examples of inept corrupt local state and federal governments.
We have plenty examples of inept corrupt local state and federal governments
LOL...
Sure you do.

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
Amazing how Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington have been using mail-in voting for years. That's the only way to vote in those states, by mail and guess what..more states are following their example so all this crap about mail-in voting fraud is fear mongering..45 States Already Allow the Kind of Voting by Mail Trump Considers Fraudulent
Absentee voting is not the issue, Trump does approve of that. The person has to request a document be sent and is signed and sent back, then
the ballot is sent. Big difference than just mailing from a list of names, some died since last election, others have moved, but there they are still
going to the mailing address from a list.

Common sense and reality are not understood by leftists. Appreciate the try.
This mail-in voting controversy is like whistling past the graveyard. The republic died long ago.

To think we get to vote for two demented fools (Don and Joe), is just further proof we’re done.

Hell, the NSA is spying on us all. They know where everyone is.

That's kind of where I'm at. The whole process is so fucked up that most people are voting for bad candidates on purpose - "cause the other guy!"

We should just have lottery and appoint the winner President.
I’m done voting. It clearly means nothing.

Joe even said nothing changes should he win. WTF!

Biden to rich donors: "Nothing will fundamentally change"

You know, whenever I mail something via the US Postal Service, it gets there within a couple of days if mailed from a US address to another US address.

Saying that UPS does a better job is bullshit. Why do I say that? Because a couple of months ago, I mailed something to a friend of mine in Florida, and I used UPS as I thought that it would be fast, as well as thought it would make it there in one piece (it was made from glass). It took a whole 2 1/2 weeks to get there. Why? Because it went from Amarillo TX, to Dallas TX, then was sent to someplace in California, THEN it was sent to Florida. If I would have used the Postal Service, it would have been there in half the time.

That's called supression.
It's the only way the minority republicans have a chance.

That’s called expecting people to make a minimal investment to support their Right to Vote.
That’s called expecting people to make a minimal investment to support their Right to Vote.
There's no such requirement for citizens to vote.
Dip Shits want it both ways.

Hi Hutch!

There's no such requirement for citizens to vote.

You’re right. The fact that the authors of the Constitution failed to include the Duties and Responsibilities of a Citizen along with the Rights was just one failing of the document.
You’re right. The fact that the authors of the Constitution failed to include the Duties and Responsibilities of a Citizen along with the Rights was just one failing of the document.
The only duty associated with voting is the duty of the government to provide for free and fair elections.

If vote by mail works, I am all for it, though I personally will be early voting for Biden as soon as it starts.

My ancestors killed and died to help create the right for us to vote. Unless there is an extreme reason you can’t get to a polling place, get off your ass and do it... and I do mean extreme.
I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

Forum List

Back