Both sad and ridiculous

No they aren’t. They are recycled and rebuilt. Solid state batteries are just around the corner within five years and are even better.
nat gas IS A CARBON BASED FUEL AND NOT A FINAL SOLUTION. It’s a potentially a better replacement for diesel and coal in the interim .

"Such and such" batteries are just around the corner, within five years and are even better. Have we heard that before?

The electric car was invented around 1840. That's nearly 200 years ago and we STILL do not an efficient way of making an electric car run for hours on end and then refuel in ten or fifteen minutes? Nope. They are still, after 200 years, little more than glorified golf carts.

Even a marginal supporter of Trump is not a patriot. A vote for Trump is a vote against the Separation of Powers, the linchpin of our Constitution.
How is it a vote against the Separation of Powers to vote for President Trump?

Maybe you ought to open you eyes and ears. DJT is not only a megalomaniac he's getting away with it thanks in a great part to Moscow Mitch.

Even a marginal supporter of Trump is not a patriot. A vote for Trump is a vote against the Separation of Powers, the linchpin of our Constitution.

Maybe you ought to open you eyes and ears. DJT is not only a megalomaniac he's getting away with it thanks in a great part to Moscow Mitch.

I just heard, "I can't explain it, so I'll try to bluff."

You can't spell hatred without redhat. If you truly believe Donald Trump supports the Separation of Powers you've got you head buried deeply into the sand:

1597965008436.png

You can't spell hatred without redhat. If you truly believe Donald Trump supports the Separation of Powers you've got you head buried deeply into the sand:

View attachment 377572

If you truly believe that you're saying something more meaningful than, "ORANGE MAN BAAAAADD!!!!" you've got sand in your head.

No they aren’t. They are recycled and rebuilt. Solid state batteries are just around the corner within five years and are even better.
nat gas IS A CARBON BASED FUEL AND NOT A FINAL SOLUTION. It’s a potentially a better replacement for diesel and coal in the interim .

"Such and such" batteries are just around the corner, within five years and are even better. Have we heard that before?

The electric car was invented around 1840. That's nearly 200 years ago and we STILL do not an efficient way of making an electric car run for hours on end and then refuel in ten or fifteen minutes? Nope. They are still, after 200 years, little more than glorified golf carts.

If that floats your boat, go for it. I'm retired and have two cars, one a toy, and a Harley. None are fuel-efficient especially the toy with over 500 hp.

As we all knew, have NOTHING and resort to childish name-calling.

Grow up, if you have nothing, say so!

Socrates-S.jpg

View attachment 377572

Impressive, you now have TWO posts telling us that you have NOTHING! Hey, look, we got it the first time!

In modern history, has there EVER been a president who was NOT a megalomaniac? What does that have to do with the Separation of Church and State?

View attachment 377572

Impressive, you now have TWO posts telling us that you have NOTHING! Hey, look, we got it the first time!

In modern history, has there EVER been a president who was NOT a megalomaniac? What does that have to do with the Separation of Church and State?

Where did you pull the Separation of Church and State? Did you pull it out of your redhat?

As we all knew, have NOTHING and resort to childish name-calling.

Grow up, if you have nothing, say so!

Socrates-S.jpg

I've been a grown up for more than half a century. Moscow is tag put on the leader of the Senate because he refused to bring up the bill passed by the H. or Rep. to protect our democracy from foreign interference. He's no patriot, he is exactly like Trump, an abuser of power who puts himself before We the People.

Forum List

Back