Both sad and ridiculous

Voting by mail works. Just ask any military member who is deployed overseas.
thats an absentee ballot traitor !

Really? It's an absentee ballot that is a traitor? You might wanna take that up with the military deployed to keep your ass free.

Sssaaawwwwiiiisshshhhhhhhhhh.

And another clueless leftist completely whiffed on the discussion. You actually don't know what the disagree me is over, do you? You're not faking that you're completely in the dark and totally uninformed, are you?

Unless you have a reason beyond your control to be out of your voting area, or unavailable on Election Day, NOBODY should ever be allowed to vote by mail.

if you don’t have the ability to find a way to the polling place, you shouldn’t be voting.
If vote by mail works, I am all for it, though I personally will be early voting for Biden as soon as it starts.
Are you suffering from dementia also?

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.

So, how does the military do it for those members deployed overseas?

They do it in a way that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion, oh clueless and uninformed one

Voting by mail works. Just ask any military member who is deployed overseas.
thats an absentee ballot traitor !

Really? It's an absentee ballot that is a traitor? You might wanna take that up with the military deployed to keep your ass free.
He was talking about you dumbass, because you lied! That is absentee ballots, not voting by mail.

The one time I voted absentee in the military, I had to have it witnessed by an officer. Is that still the case?

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
Complete Trump Fake Gilded Gold Toilet BS. You need to read up on the facts about mail in votes, Spanky. Apparently a lot of folks on USMB need to.
That was SeeBS News that reported the errors in mail-in balloting, fucktard!

]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.

If vote by mail works, I am all for it, though I personally will be early voting for Biden as soon as it starts.

My ancestors killed and died to help create the right for us to vote. Unless there is an extreme reason you can’t get to a polling place, get off your ass and do it... and I do mean extreme.
I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.
Our entire county voted in the primary in ONE location. Mail-in ballots took an entire week to calculate.

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it
Nice a successful link.....good job....100% mandatory mail in voting will make a joke out of our election system...we will lose the nation to the best cheater not the most qualified.....and not the peoples choice....is that what you want?....because it won't go away with Trump....it will be here to stay......elections won by the best cheater....
exactly !!! and what if dems actually lose the mail in vote [even though they will cheat ] does anyone believe they will peacefully accept the loss ? mass mail in voting is a recipe for chaos and civil unrest !
Democrats always find those "long lost ballots" that were in a trunk, stuck behind the refrigerator, etc. And they always seem to benefit the democrats.
I remember them counting and recounting ballots until they had enough to get Franken elected in Mn., and Gregoire in Wa.
Just kept counting and recounting until they had enough....and always goes to the democrat....amazing
Don't forget Arizona!

Complete Trump Fake Gilded Gold Toilet BS. You need to read up on the facts about mail in votes, Spanky. Apparently a lot of folks on USMB need to.
i take it you were unable to read that the post office informed 46 states and DC that they could not deliver ballots by the deadline. That over 1900 ballots were disqualified because they were not delivered in time to be counted last election. But your a parrot for the Chinese so why and try to educate the uneducated
I take it that you were unable to read that this POS is doing the Orange Manges dirty work. On our fucking dime. I'm not a parrot and have nothing to do with China.
I have a masters degree in finance and don't need to be educated by you.

Then how to you account for being an unrepentant dumbass?

Amazing how Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington have been using mail-in voting for years. That's the only way to vote in those states, by mail and guess what..more states are following their example so all this crap about mail-in voting fraud is fear mongering..45 States Already Allow the Kind of Voting by Mail Trump Considers Fraudulent
Absentee voting is not the issue, Trump does approve of that. The person has to request a document be sent and is signed and sent back, then
the ballot is sent. Big difference than just mailing from a list of names, some died since last election, others have moved, but there they are still
going to the mailing address from a list.

Common sense and reality are not understood by leftists. Appreciate the try.
This mail-in voting controversy is like whistling past the graveyard. The republic died long ago.

To think we get to vote for two demented fools (Don and Joe), is just further proof we’re done.

Hell, the NSA is spying on us all. They know where everyone is.
Disable the GPS on your cell phone so when you call 911 you just die!

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it
They're just setting up the Big Excuse if he loses.
Trumpy always gives them, and himself, a way out.
"I hear that someone said" "I don't know, but" "There's this thing I hear about, but" "he is a fine person but a lousy leader, I don't know, just sayin"

He puts it out there on the Interwebs, and the Orange Jackals come screaming to his miserable defense despite evidence to the contrary. Truth.

Yeah, Trump always goes for the anonymous "someone said", but never provides any names to go with whatever bullshit he claims "someone said". And his followers are no better, they pull bullshit outta their ass, but never provide links to back it up.
That "someone said" is a lwa professor whose article was published in a major newspaper. I am really sorry for you lack of intelligence and obvious homosexuality.

Unless you have a reason beyond your control to be out of your voting area, or unavailable on Election Day, NOBODY should ever be allowed to vote by mail.

if you don’t have the ability to find a way to the polling place, you shouldn’t be voting.
Are you suffering from dementia also?
No. How about you?

]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.

My ancestors killed and died to help create the right for us to vote. Unless there is an extreme reason you can’t get to a polling place, get off your ass and do it... and I do mean extreme.
I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.
Our entire county voted in the primary in ONE location. Mail-in ballots took an entire week to calculate.
How was the turn out. Same for previous primaries or less?

six ballots shoved into one mail box.
if those 6 ballots all had the same address then thats where they go...
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?

i take it you were unable to read that the post office informed 46 states and DC that they could not deliver ballots by the deadline. That over 1900 ballots were disqualified because they were not delivered in time to be counted last election. But your a parrot for the Chinese so why and try to educate the uneducated
I take it that you were unable to read that this POS is doing the Orange Manges dirty work. On our fucking dime. I'm not a parrot and have nothing to do with China.
I have a masters degree in finance and don't need to be educated by you.

I take it you are not very bright as you seem to be responding to One person and responding to me. Way to go there spanky. So you have a degree That doesn’t mean you have good common cents.

Forum List

Back