Both sad and ridiculous

]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.

]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
six ballots shoved into one mail box.
if those 6 ballots all had the same address then thats where they go...
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....

You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
it is not mass mailed offsome outdated voter registration form.

LOL...
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.

You know, whenever I mail something via the US Postal Service, it gets there within a couple of days if mailed from a US address to another US address.

Saying that UPS does a better job is bullshit. Why do I say that? Because a couple of months ago, I mailed something to a friend of mine in Florida, and I used UPS as I thought that it would be fast, as well as thought it would make it there in one piece (it was made from glass). It took a whole 2 1/2 weeks to get there. Why? Because it went from Amarillo TX, to Dallas TX, then was sent to someplace in California, THEN it was sent to Florida. If I would have used the Postal Service, it would have been there in half the time.
on my old route there was a point where me and the UPS driver and the Fed-X guy would seem to get there all at the same time quite often.....we used to break there and bullshit and compare notes.....they have a lot of problems with deliveries too.....

Your problem is that elections should be free and fair?

My problem is that people who have no idea what they’re doing, who their voting for, why, or what the ramifications of their choice may be are allowed the same vote as Educated, Informed and Invested voters.
My problem is that people who have no idea what they’re doing, who their voting for, why, or what the ramifications of their choice may be are allowed the same vote as Educated, Informed and Invested voters.
So...what you're saying is that you don't like it when other people vote in opposition to your worldview and because of this they should not have a right to vote.
Which of course is not a problem at all.

That of course is childish and decidedly un-American.

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So you have no problem if someone fills out two, three or more ballots?
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
but it never happens right?
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.

LOL...
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.

LOL...
some of the rolls are not as accurate as you might think they are....

So...what you're saying is that you don't like it when other people vote in opposition to your worldview and because of this they should not have a right to vote.

No. I have no problem with people having alternate views (within reason), so long as they understand what they are, can explain them, and are willing to accept their consequences. We don’t have thst currently. Even more problematic is those who vote against the most basic values this nation was founded under.

If what we have now is America, then I will take in-American as a compliment.

Voting by mail works. Just ask any military member who is deployed overseas.
thats an absentee ballot traitor !
You be fucking confused! There is no difference between an absentee ballot and the Motor-Voter ballot I'll mail from home right here in Maricopa County, Arizona (a former stalwart Red State) EXCEPT for the descriptor and law the State has attached and attributed to the ballot.

And where the fuck did you get the fucked idea that a Navy Veteran exercising his rights to vote becomes a traitor, you fucking squirrel?

So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.

LOL...
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address?
of course not were did you get that idea....
I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
its called a mistake.....and if it happens "many" times then you either have a shitty regular or you have a route that isnt a full route so they put the new people on it and its maybe a different person every day....
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail...but it never happens right?
never said it didnt.......and you never asked....
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office
i was a carrier big difference....and i bet you never have yourself....

LOL...
That certainly does not mean fraud will result.

So you have no problem if someone fills out two, three or more ballots?

LOL...
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
Like I said. It's in your imagimation.

No. I have no problem with people having alternate views (within reason), so long as they understand what they are, can explain them, and are willing to accept their consequences. We don’t have thst currently. Even more problematic is those who vote against the most basic values this nation was founded under.

If what we have now is America, then I will take in-American as a compliment.
It's none of your business how others vote.

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it
Idiot, the post office cannot get a letter mailed from Virginia on fathers day to Texas, and you imbeciles think they can handle a deluge of ballots? I'd say you are either a lying commie troll or a 64 IQ mo.
Still a whiney, crybaby, mikey. Prove a letter from VA to TX.
You don't accept proof but my kid mailed it to me on fathers day, no way to prove that and I would not if I could. You vermin deserve what you are begging for.

How the tin foil hats are trying to make people think mail-voting is ramp with fraud..Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it
What's "sad and ridiculous" .....

How about how Gullible Leftist are for the Fake News MSM .... that's truly ridiculous.

How about the fact that Leftist are incapable of independent thought .... that's truly sad.

You keep bleating what the Fake News MSM tells you to think.

The rest of us who live in reality understand that our Democracy depends on the integrity of our voting system remaining intact and are willing to protect it at ALL cost.

Forum List

Back