Both parents die leaving 4 Texas orphans.

You psycho Leftist will ALWAYS be on the WRONG side of CURRENT EVENTS ....the wrong side of HISTORY ... ALWAYS ....

It is proven DAILY ... even here on USMB ....

Only the psycho Leftist are listening to you ..... Just Saying.
Yes I realize people like you will just label others and then assume that they are always wrong and push an evil agenda without even considering what they are actually saying. It’s a weak minded tactic. Do better

Dude...take a chill pill...smoke a doob, have a drink,,,,whatever it takes to lower your blood pressure.

And wipe the spittle off your keyboard.
We don't take 'chill pills' at the sight of psyhcos like you and Tommy-boy. We out you guys like the cockroaches you are.

For some reason truth always escapes people.

Let me try in vain. It is not guaranteed. Nothing in life is guaranteed except death.

It is probabilities. Your odds of survival go up with the vaccine.

Let me explain it this way. Your car. You can die in an automobile accident tomorrow. Your odds of survival increase if you have a crash rated car and are wearing a seatbelt. It is not guaranteed. The odds just increase in your favor.

Police wear bullet proof vests. These do no good if the cop is shot in the head. Or the groin. They cover the vital organs of the chest and that is it. The odds of survival increase. But that doesn’t mean the cop is Superman. Bullet proof and able to withstand any attack. It just pushes the odds more in favor of the cop.

The way Vaccines work was covered in my Health class in High school. You are given a small amount of the pathogen. This trains your immune system to recognize the threat.

Imagine a wanted poster for a criminal. Be on the lookout. Your White Blood Cells are given that wanted poster like cops would be. If you see him get him.

It increases the odds that you can fight off the virus. Nothing else is guaranteed.

You assume your odds of survival go up with the vaccine. The numbers touted have been called into question and quite frankly, the global death rate for covid among those who have contracted it is around 2% and we really don't know if that 1% improvement since last year is the vaccine or that we now know better how to treat the patients.

Do as you like, but I have never particularly thought the big pharma claims were particularly accurate

You assume your odds of survival go up with the vaccine. The numbers touted have been called into question and quite frankly, the global death rate for covid among those who have contracted it is around 2% and we really don't know if that 1% improvement since last year is the vaccine or that we now know better how to treat the patients.

Do as you like, but I have never particularly thought the big pharma claims were particularly accurate
That is a valid assumption considering the fact that 90% of those showing up in hospitals and dying ,,are unvaccinated

In fact the vaccine is between 40% and 80% effective against even getting a MILD case of covid

That is a valid assumption considering the fact that 90% of those showing up in hospitals and dying ,,are unvaccinated

In fact the vaccine is between 40% and 80% effective against even getting a MILD case of covid
You assume the claimed hospital rates are a valid representation of the number of people vaccinated getting it. I do not.

Ok. One one side of the argument we have literally every single organization organized and funded to prevent communicable disease. The WHO, CDC, USAMRID, and a host of others both National and international. Between my wife and I we have seen three Doctors since this began. All of those organizations and individuals advise to get the vaccine.

On the other side we have claimed expertise and knowledge.

Basically it looks like this.

5C20668A-9EF6-4915-A7C0-A5C023FC4859.jpeg

75 Doctors in Miami staged a walkout over being swamped with the unvaccinated.

And they are all wrong. Only those who are half a degree from swearing the Moon Landing was faked and the Earth is Flat are the ones in the know.

Got it.

Those calling it into question are internet gypsies not the medical community. Have you spoken to actual doctors about it?

Forum List

Back